LeSwagg James
Mr_Puyol
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
Ganso
72 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 am

Sushi Master wrote:Cole, beastly performance? I guess you're stuck in 2008, then.
Did you see Cole over the 2 legs against Barca? Did you see him especially in the 2nd leg?

He even played CB when Terry got a red card. Why do you think the right wing was ineffective for Barca?

I'm guessing you just didn't notice Cole.

Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread

Post by CBarca Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:18 am

GO BAYERN!!

Now that it isn't a RM- Chelsea final I can watch it. I shudder at the thought of an RM - Chelsea final. My absolute worst nightmare.

Bayern - I love you guys for taking out Madrid, take out Chelsea and restore my faith in humanity and football :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:19 am

This is going to be a close close match and I honestly don't know what to predict! I am going for it though, call me crazy

Chelsea 2-1
Torres scores winning goal smoking
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:21 am

The Euro goal against Germany... alright, he was in form back then.

WC2010 final? Guys, he went on in extra time after being benched by Pedro Laughing

Cole is a good defender, but when he decides to push forwards all hell breaks lose. Also, Bayern's wingers are infinitely better than Barcelona's current form ones.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:22 am

Made the cross that inadvertently led to the goal to be fair.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:24 am

You must be frakking kidding me. That was all Fabregas.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:29 am

I'd say the genius who headed it straight to Fabregas gets the bulk of the credit Smile

Apart from theat it wasa team goal with contributions from Jesus Navas , Torres and moreso from Fabregas and most importantly from iniesta Smile
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:35 am

Yeah, pretty much.

I forget Torres is a GOAT now that he slayed Barcelona. All his open net misses have been redeemed :bow:
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 am

I want to see Bayern lifting that trophy.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:38 am

I can't speak on behalf of Chelsea fans but whatever open nets he may have missed were reddemed about 3 years and 10 months ago for me.

He has been GOAT ever since :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 am

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 2 1z1e33t

Bayern vs Chelsea-The official Champions League Final Thread - Page 2 13354010

:bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:48 am

God, Schweini is such a sexy beast for such an ugly mofo. Heart
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 am

I fear Torres. I also fear having to eat my words I've said to my friends about Chelsea never being able to win the CL..
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:22 am

We shall see, we have some time left till the finals.

Just a question though, if u think that Cole is having a bad form or facing easy opponents, who is ur best left back currently?
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by animal.crackers Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:27 am

Chelsea 2-1. Predicting a late winner.
animal.crackers
animal.crackers
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Sushi Master wrote:Cole, beastly performance? I guess you're stuck in 2008, then.
Did you see Cole over the 2 legs against Barca? Did you see him especially in the 2nd leg?

He even played CB when Terry got a red card. Why do you think the right wing was ineffective for Barca?

I'm guessing you just didn't notice Cole.
I don't know about Sushi Master, but I didn't notice Cole. He must have been standing in the middle of the blue flash mob assembled in the box.

As for him playing CB... Everyone but Torres and Drogba played CB at that point. Those two were playing RB and LB respectively. To use a basketball analogy, they were using a "box and one" zone defense. They put everyone in two lines inside the box, and put the remaining forward on the ball. I guess Di Matteo is an NBA fan.

Speaking of Torres, he's really had one good final, and it came 3 years ago. Moreover, I'd be a little worried for Chelsea if they played him over Drogba after the performances Drogba has put in. That would be reminiscent of the decision making under AVB. (Bosingwa over Cole, anyone?)

(BTW, don't misunderstand. I'm not trying to hate on Chelsea's effort in the semi-final. They did exceptionally well, especially considering the amount of time they played with ten men. That said, no one can argue that they didn't set up to defend from the start of the tie.)
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Doesn't matter if Bayern are playing at home, both clubs will have equal sets of supporters at the stadium. Both clubs will be missing players.

The way luck was with Chelsea against Barca lets me know this is Chelsea's year.

I think Chelsea will win. I just hope it's as great of a match as both semi finals were.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Read the first page, but cba reading rest cos people just assuming Newcastle will finish 4th, despite knowing the fixture list scratch
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Abramovich wrote:Read the first page, but cba reading rest cos people just assuming Newcastle will finish 4th, despite knowing the fixture list scratch

I said IF Laughing also fixtures dont matter at this stage its about form, confidence and momentum and we currently have it.

I still dont think we will get it, but i will be very very depressed if we do and you win the final Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:13 pm

We are under-dogs

Last edited by Idrisozet on Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:14 pm

iNFINITY9910 wrote:We shall see, we have some time left till the finals.

Just a question though, if u think that Cole is having a bad form or facing easy opponents, who is ur best left back currently?

probably LAhm will go to the left again and Rafinha play on the right
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
Abramovich wrote:Read the first page, but cba reading rest cos people just assuming Newcastle will finish 4th, despite knowing the fixture list scratch

I said IF Laughing also fixtures dont matter at this stage its about form, confidence and momentum and we currently have it.

I still dont think we will get it, but i will be very very depressed if we do and you win the final Sad

Didn't say you all the crap being sorry for you if Chelsea wins and Newcastle finish 5th whats the point in them feeling sorry Very Happy
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:41 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
iNFINITY9910 wrote:We shall see, we have some time left till the finals.

probably LAhm will go to the left again and Rafinha play on the right

Lahm is a natural RB. I'm asking about the left back, like natural position.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Sushi Master Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:05 am

I'd personally play Contento, but the strongest lineup is putting both Rafinha and Lahm in.

I'd rather play Rafinha off position than Lahm off position, though. He's too godly down the right.
Sushi Master
Sushi Master
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:42 am

I somehow think this could be van buyten's occasion. I thought i'd never say this for anything that is not Wrestlemania
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:00 am

I see Chelsea winning it ever since the first leg against Barcelona I called my friend saying they have luck on their side they'll win so I stay by what I said. GL chelsea u r my favorites sorry BM
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next