kiranr
danyjr
The Franchise
eelir
BarrileteCosmico
57 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple - Page 3 Empty Re: Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 pm

There really no arguing with some people.

If you dont want to listen to our opinions, thats nice, but I will point to the titles we won..for that, you have no comeback.

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple - Page 3 Empty Re: Francesc 'Tito' Vilanova: The Disciple

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:33 pm

Yes titles you won this year, such as La Liga and Champions League. I have no comeback for those.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 pm

Clever.

Years of titles following one model.

One year of no sucesss.

= Change

SMH

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:33 pm

No one said change. Improvement. Modification. Not revolution, but evolution. These are vital to any team, business or company that consistently wins and wants to build its future. Football evolves over time and so do teams that want to win, now if you want to be the old guy that doesn't want to learn how to use computers or a mobile phone because he thinks his methods are the best of the best, so be it, but I'm sure the coaches will spot the shortcomings as they did try this season. Really no point in arguing this any more as none of us are managing this team. I'll just wait and see what happens next season.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:56 pm

No. Just no.

We arent going to, and shouldnt, change because basically...Messi mised a penalty.

Because if he scored it and we made the final, nobody says a word.

And yes, maybe you should drop it. Sorta like I suggested on the first page.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Since we are playing these "IF" games, I might as well chip in.

If Barca weren't awarded that second dubious penalty against Milan, they wouldn't even have played in the semi against Chelsea.

If Drogba didn't go to the ground, there would have been no penalty in the first place.

I'm just saying...

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Nah, that doesnt work. Because your talking about changing something which has proven itself.

Your logic of, we didnt win and therefore need to change is faulty..because its based on the assumption we didnt do enough, which is false.

Stop looking at results and start looking to how the results came about.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 am

I thought this was about Tito?? scratch Apparently his main aim is to get Alba. Surely no though he has got the right idea in getting a left back...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Brady2Moss Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:50 pm

The Franchise wrote:Nah, that doesnt work. Because your talking about changing something which has proven itself.

Your logic of, we didnt win and therefore need to change is faulty..because its based on the assumption we didnt do enough, which is false.

dude, it's hard for me to take somebody seriously, who employs logical fallacies to strengthen their arguments. You keep mentioning that Barca would have won, IF Messi scored that penalty and what not. Well, how do you know that? Is you a wizard, perhaps? Nothing is written in stone buddy...

I bet you thought Barca was surely gonna win when Iniesta scored the second goal for Barca, didn't ya? Wink

Brady2Moss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:43 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Nah, that doesnt work. Because your talking about changing something which has proven itself.

Your talking to an expert here man... When you are watching a game, you are always your team is going to win...
dude, it's hard for me to take somebody seriously, who employs logical fallacies to strengthen their arguments. You keep mentioning that Barca would have won, IF Messi scored that penalty and what not. Well, how do you know that? Is you a wizard, perhaps? Nothing is written in stone buddy...

I bet you thought Barca was surely gonna win when Iniesta scored the second goal for Barca, didn't ya? Wink
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Lest ignore the wisdom of Cruyff and Guardiola.Lets ignore our philosohy of play and actually mix it up cause Brady The Clueless Moss thinks so.
Yep,sounds like a plan.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Brady2Moss wrote:

Fact of the matter is-

Barca have won countless trophies the past 4 years with Pep employing this great philosophy. A philosophy and a style doesn't have to work all the time to signal change...most of the time when it fails, it's an isolated case-like this Chelsea game, which both legs were Barca losing from not finishing more than anything else.

The Barcelona system hasn't failed us in four years. It didn't even fail us against Chelsea. We failed us by not finishing our chances.

Again- countless trophies and major awards with this style and philosophy, while being the best team in the world and arguably in history.

Why is it hard to understand that people don't want to change styles or mix it up? We don't want to because it's been proven to be amazingly effective- and to back that up, the trophies and major titles. The team wins often with this- one isolated incident doesn't mean jump ship.

Barca win with our current style and philosophy. That is not debatable. Why change and shift from a winning formula? Sure evolution is ok, improvements are ok and we've seen that over the years from Pep, but the core is always the same. Let's not change that.

Not to mention it's the most beautiful and amazing brand of football I've seen in my life and I'm honored to watch it.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue May 01, 2012 6:16 am

Yeah enough of this b.s..clearly going nowhere with clueless people.

Dont want to see another post on the subject on this thread.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed May 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Does anyone know how Tito's youth teams played in the past?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Fri May 04, 2012 12:35 pm

Fact: Tito Vilanova was the first player to ever score against a team coached by Jose Mourinho, in 1998.
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri May 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Hopefully he can be the first coach to beat him 10 times in a row Razz Probably won't happen...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Last edited by Albiceleste on Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed May 16, 2012 1:50 am

I guess and well Enrique is gone as well from Roma though chances of him being assistant coach is very slim. 1m is good for an assistant coach imo
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 17, 2012 7:40 am

Cesc Fabregas "I know Tito will want to contribute his own personal touch. And I also know that he had an influence on my signing!"

Now you know what to expect Razz
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 19, 2012 7:08 pm

Sport is claiming in one of their quote-less articles that Tito wants Keita out and might even give him away for free.

If true, Tito :bow:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Sat May 19, 2012 10:10 pm

Well, the bit I read suggested that Keita goes for free based on a clause that was not triggered due to insufficient minutes
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

I find it hard to believe that he has insufficient minutes, he has been featured prominently.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat May 19, 2012 10:56 pm

FCBarça wrote:Well, the bit I read suggested that Keita goes for free based on a clause that was not triggered due to insufficient minutes

Laughing

MAJOR LOL :lol!:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun May 20, 2012 12:45 am

Smile Clubs want him for 15m. If so sell him! Good work Tito if true
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Sun May 20, 2012 5:00 am

Keita's clause discussed Rolling Eyes http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20120520/fc-barcelona/keita-prioriza-quedarse-en-el-barca-de-vilanova_54295636957.html
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:31 am

Tito has allegedly reached terms with Barca for a 2 year contract. The contract will be signed next Friday and there will be a press conference immediately after that at 13:00 CET.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next