McAgger
Le Samourai
I Have Mono
Blue Barrett
The Franchise
24 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Zealous Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:59 pm

BTW would be epic if Melo beats LeBron :bow:

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 3 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Chicago rested all their stars in the last lol just destroyed Phily

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:22 pm

That D-Rose injury didn't look good at all. My first reaction was that it's an ACL/MCL and he's done for a while. He's having an MRI though and as a NBA fan in general I hope he can come back.

Last edited by dmize on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Did they really just call that Chandler screen on LeBron a flagrant foul?? Wow. Van Gundy nailed it with his reaction.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:48 pm

LeBron absolutely went off at the end of the 1st half Shocked
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:49 pm

dmize wrote:Did they really just call that Chandler screen on LeBron a flagrant foul?? Wow. Van Gundy nailed it with his reaction.
I think the refs reacted to Lebron's reaction.

His neck snapped a little bit.

Foul, but not exactly flagrant.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Damn man I don't want to see D-Rose go down like that, I hate injuries man.. Worst thing about sports.. Especially when it takes away a superstar

LeBron is going off though, not surprised.. This is what the Heat have been waiting for, they've been coasting all year..
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Refs have been a disgrace today. Basically ruined the entire game in that 2nd quarter.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Gil wrote:Refs have been a disgrace today. Basically ruined the entire game in that 2nd quarter.
The Knicks play dumb basketball too.

Granted some of the calls were soft but the Knicks are not playing smart. Getting charges left, right and center. Not attacking the rim and relying on threes.<== This here is why they're not getting enough FTs.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:21 pm

The technical on Melo.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Has to be the worst technical since Duncan got ejected for laughing on the bench.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Gil wrote:

Wall's face. Laughing

The Franchise wrote:
I wouldnt want Melo tiring himself out guarding Bron, but at the same time Amare and Chandler need their minutes. Its a tough one.

You're acting like this is the first time Melo and LeBron have played against each other. Melo will be fine.

It's Amar'e I'm worried about. He's the X-Factor for the entire series.

Well its not Melo im exactly worried about, but Melo expending his energy on both ends of the floor is a risky plan. Bron can afford to do that, he has Wade and Bosh.

And btw, Shumpert is done..probably for the playoffs. That was bad.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

22 turnovers by the Knicks....well lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 pm

LOL New York is f&kd!!!

I wish I was in Miami right now. I've got to attend a playoff game before I go back, seriously!
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 pm

The Franchise wrote:22 turnovers by the Knicks....well lol

You still think Lin wouldn't be useful against the Heat? Laughing

Refs were atrocious (especially in that 2nd quarter) but Miami fully deserved the win in the end. The Knicks heads dropped and they totally lost control and Miami took full advantage of that. LeBron was diving all game but I thought he did a phenomenal job on Melo defensively.

Still not totally sold on Woodson as the Knicks full time coach next year . He's extremely limited as a tactician offensively . It's all Iso's with him, hardly runs any plays and with Baron on his last legs and no Lin to call plays for the team the Knicks really struggle to get easy baskets when they aren't at the top of their game defensively. I mean Novak had the best 3pt shooting season since Glen Rice all those years back and he doesn't run any plays for him lol. :facepalm:

You know you didn't have the best of games when you're getting outcoached by Lolstra. Laughing

EDIT: Looks like Shump is done for the rest of the playoffs. Looked like an ACL injury and that's not a good one for a rookie to have. *bleep* Stern Mad

EDIT: JR Smith lol. Dumbest player I've ever seen. Laughing

Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Minor loss for the Knicks despite the blowout.

The real loss is Shumpert.

Regardless, they just need to steal 1 win in Miami.....hopefully in the next game.And JR Smith might be dumb, but the guy is an unbelievable scorer when he gets hot.

Is he on a 1 year contract?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amar Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

New York Knicks, a playoff team :facepalm:
Amar
Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm

The league should have done better than starting the play-offs 2 days after the league is over ... i just hope that we dont see more injuries like these in the coming weeks ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:36 pm

The league shouldve done better than forcing what shouldve been a 50 game season into a 66 game season.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Sweep coming up :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:03 am

Swagg wrote:Sweep coming up :coffee:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:18 am

Two of our London starting five go down late in the season...dafuq...
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Tottenham HotSpurs

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am

Rose and who else?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:24 am

Dwight
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:31 am

Dwight is rehabbing right now but he will be back for the Olympics.

Van Gundy don't want him on the team, he would probably be playing right now if it wasnt for all that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by justdoit_ Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:35 am

While Magic center Dwight Howard's back has "showed significant improvement," the operating surgeon declined to say the Orlando star will be ready by the start of the 2012-13 season, but is "optimistic" Howard will return next season.
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7851709/surgeon-dwight-howard-orlando-magic-optimistic-center-play-next-year

This was only four days ago, if you can give a link saying something different I'll be psyched.
justdoit_
justdoit_
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:41 am

Danng what a day......The Knicks must be feeling really stupid right about now. They had a choice of tanking the last two games and facing the Bulls, but they thought they could beat the Heat lol Very Happy . With Rose out, the Knicks could have had a chance. What are Sixers chances now that Rose is out? I personally think Bulls will still go through but will be sent packing by Celtics in the next round (or Hawks, but I'm sure it'll be C's).

I guess with Rose's injury, HEAT are as good as in the final, I see Boston giving them a go in the Conference Finals but nothing more.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next