DRK
Ganso
nichabr
Cassius
TonyDaBeast
26 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please God, dont let this be the day :( Empty Please God, dont let this be the day :(

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed May 09, 2012 9:37 am

Tomorrow the whole truth of Nesta
09.05.2012 17:30 di Antonio Vitiello 09.05.2012 17:30 by Anthony Vitiello

Tomorrow is the day of Alessandro Nesta. The Milan defender has scheduled a press conference to announce his decision on next season. The central Rome tomorrow at 14.00 meet journalists at Milanello to shed light on the future.

crappy ass google translate but u guys get it Razz

dont retire!!! dont leave!!! 1 more year! 1 more year! 1 more year! 1 more year!
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Please God, dont let this be the day :( Empty Re: Please God, dont let this be the day :(

Post by Cassius Wed May 09, 2012 10:09 am

If nesta goes who'll be your other starting CB Mexes?
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Please God, dont let this be the day :( Empty Re: Please God, dont let this be the day :(

Post by nichabr Wed May 09, 2012 10:15 am

as much as i want him to stay i don't think he can carry on next season...as much good as he has done this season he has also done bad.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Wed May 09, 2012 10:16 am

Cassius_Case wrote:If nesta goes who'll be your other starting CB Mexes?

Ogbona :coffee:
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Wed May 09, 2012 10:25 am

omg : Mad
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Wed May 09, 2012 11:15 am

Supposedly he might think about playing in the MLS he has had offers from the New York Red Bulls. But I really hope he stays he is so valuable for our team
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Wed May 09, 2012 2:28 pm

He needs to stay, and every other "senator" needs to leave. Please DON'T LEAVE LEGEND, YOU ARE STILL THE BEST.

If he leaves, I want him to play the Euro tho. He must.

---You should all change your Seedorf's avis to Nesta.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Wed May 09, 2012 3:54 pm

Yo Deeds

We've already has a Nesta Avatar thingo

But who could replace Nesta? Maybe Mexes... Maybe Ogbonna
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Wed May 09, 2012 6:04 pm

I hope he sticks around for one more year, one of my favourite players of all time.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Wed May 09, 2012 7:06 pm

BiasedMilanFan3 wrote:Yo Deeds

We've already has a Nesta Avatar thingo

But who could replace Nesta? Maybe Mexes... Maybe Ogbonna

Do it again. Seriously, if Nesta retires/goes to NY my life will not be the same. There would be no purpose

Please God, dont let this be the day :( Weeps_by_samfiss-d4z84ge

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDeeds Thu May 10, 2012 1:27 am

He is leaving. He signed 2 years with NY.

Football is over. Life is over.

MrDeeds
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 am

Yeah just read it too, apparently he wanted to stay for two more seasons, however our management only offered him a 1 year extension due to our new policy of only giving 1 year extensions for players over a certain age limit.

So he's off to the RB of New York playing alongside Henry and co. I think this season took allot out of him, especially watching him in those Barca games he pushed himself past his physical limit.

Grazie Alessandro for all that you have meant to the club and its fans.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Thu May 10, 2012 2:26 am

Please God, dont let this be the day :( The-rock-clapping

Forza Nesta!

shame such a legend will never again grace the European game.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Thu May 10, 2012 2:33 am

This is a sad day for Milan. The last of our old defensive guard is leaving. Best of luck to Nesta, but I don't know what we'll do without him. Sad
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu May 10, 2012 3:24 am

It's been a privilege watching one of the greatest defenders of all time represent our club and it's almost impossible for me to consider a Milan side without him. This honestly hurts me as much as Maldini's loss and even though I knew it was coming it's simply difficult to accept.

Grazie mille, Alessandro.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by uzee Thu May 10, 2012 6:03 am

A beautiful era is about to end Sad i can't watch him play for another club :/ Goodbye senator Sad Sad
uzee
uzee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzee Thu May 10, 2012 6:05 am

here's the press conference link : http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=it&tl=en&u=www.milannews.it
uzee
uzee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by uzee Thu May 10, 2012 6:16 am

♥ Nesta: "This is my last season with Milan." ♥

♥ NESTA: "I won't forget this great 10 years at Milan" ♥

♥ Nesta: "I'm going to miss everyone. I want to thank everyone who works at Milanello, the chefs, waiters, cleaners, everyone." ♥

NESTA: "When I think in renewing I think in the rhythm and in the end of the season, I can't play anymore, I could not make it"
NESTA: "This 10 years at Milan were great years, I met a lot of great people. I want to go and have fun elsewhere"
NESTA: "I want to be important in the pitch. I don't feel well being in the bench"
NESTA: "I decided that I was leaving around February, I talked with Milan and they agreed."
NESTA: "I've not yet signed any contract, but I've offers"
NESTA: "I can't say yet where I'm going because I've not yet signed the contract so it's not 100% sure yet"
NESTA: "We are a bit dissapointed because we wanted to win the Scudetto, we wanted to leave with a tittle"
Nesta: "I wouldn't mind going to the USA to play, but I have other choices as well."
NESTA: "Ancelotti was the most important coach in my career, because of the wins and his passion. Like if he was another player"
Nesta: "Naturally I'm going to miss my legendary teammates like Ambrosini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Maldini, Costacurta, Pirlo and the others."
NESTA: "My 1st CL at Milan vs Juve was the most special one"
NESTA: "I don't know what will Milan do, but for Milan to make another golden era they'll have to find the right people"
NESTA: "Milan must find professional players, that could stay here for 10 years and win"

Credits to @Milan fans on Facebook.
uzee
uzee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 10, 2012 6:47 am

Nesta has always been my favourite , my idol , my inspiration in football , i always tried to immitate his style as a defender. I will miss him more than i can show it , i can't find the words to express how highly i think of him. Even my nickname has the 13 on it because of him.

He's the reason i've always been a huge fan of Italian Football , since his days at Lazio he was my favourite player . I've seen enough of my childhood players retire or dissapear , but Nesta's departure from Milan is quite sad to accept. He has been that leader without the armband , that king without the crown , that hero without the statue . A real legend .

For all the glorious moments he gave to Milan and the Rossoneri , an honest thank you and good luck in his life , to one of the best defenders in the history of Milan and of the game itself , Alessandro Nesta.
I will never forget .

Please God, dont let this be the day :( 11_2012032911295640
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu May 10, 2012 7:22 am

+1 Dante. you summed it up perfect.

arrivederci Nesta. You will always be in my heart forever. were all gonna miss you so much!!! one of the best defenders in the history of the game. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Thu May 10, 2012 9:31 am

Sad A sad day to see Nesta leave. I will miss him, what an absolute class player. Froza Nesta thank you for the wonderful memories :bow:
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu May 10, 2012 10:28 am

i m in tears.. nesta i will miss u.. but i guess this was coming... we all saw it.. paolo, nesta every star has to fade out at some point..
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu May 10, 2012 10:32 am

One of the best defenders in history, despite his age, he is always able to perform. I am gonna miss you Sandro. Sad
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 am

probably his best performance this season.. probably his best moment.. maybe even milans

shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:59 am

It was the topic of speculation in the Italian media for 2 days now. It's official now
Alessandro Nesta will leave Milan at the end of the season.

I cannot even begin to imagine a Milan side without him. He started his career with Lazio, but it seemed after all these years as integral a cog in the Milan Old Guard as Maldini himself. It was his high profile transfer in 2002 that perhaps was the lucky charm behind a Champions League winning Milan.

I know the move was inevitable, he had to move on since he himself said in his press conference just now that European Football was becoming too fast for him in this age. BUT SOMETIMES IT'S JUST FRIGGIN HARD TO LET GO, especially when you are used to seeing him for the last 10 years.

Nothing grieves me this much, not even Seedorf or Inzaghi's departure which is looming in the air. The departure was impending but as a football fan I still thought he had one more solid season under his belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum