Le Samourai
Die Borussen
Kick
11 posters

Go down

Barca should do us all a favour Empty Barca should do us all a favour

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 10:18 am

And buy Bale.

As soon as he leaves, Modric will go too, Ade will go and rot at city, VDV will go somewher obscure, King will be injured ever 30 seconds, Gallas will go to fullham and Feridel will retire.

Spurs will be back to being crap and everyone wins cheers

Spoiler:
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Barca should do us all a favour Empty Re: Barca should do us all a favour

Post by Die Borussen Sat May 12, 2012 10:32 am

Kick wrote:And buy Bale.

As soon as he leaves, Modric will go too, Ade will go and rot at city, VDV will go somewher obscure, King will be injured ever 30 seconds, Gallas will go to fullham and Feridel will retire.

Spurs will be back to being crap and everyone wins cheers

Spoiler:

wait raptorgunner and barretinator to attack you for this

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 am

Why would either of them attack me?

They would both love for this to happen.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 am

King injuries are nothing to laugh about.

The fact that he even plays football is a special accomplishment in my eyes.

Anyway I would sincerely approve of Bale to Barca.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 am

Bale to play where? The only feasable position for him is leftback...and last time Spurs tried that they didnt win for like a year with him in the side.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat May 12, 2012 11:00 am

Maybe they should change the way they play instead of constantly passing backwards and sideways.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat May 12, 2012 11:05 am

If Barca are looking to play 3-4-3 this season as well then Armero would be a much better option than Bale imo..

He suits Barca style,is a great presser and in general a very explosive player.He is better than Bale and much cheaper too.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 12, 2012 11:07 am

Divine Intervention wrote:Maybe they should change the way they play instead of constantly passing backwards and sideways.

Barca should do us all a favour Meh.ro3823
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 am

The Franchise wrote:Bale to play where? The only feasable position for him is leftback...and last time Spurs tried that they didnt win for like a year with him in the side.

LW?

Who would spend ~40m on a LB?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 12, 2012 11:10 am

Leftwing....for what lol

Run down the line and cross...

He cant play anywhere for us.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat May 12, 2012 11:20 am

The Franchise wrote:
Divine Intervention wrote:Maybe they should change the way they play instead of constantly passing backwards and sideways.

Barca should do us all a favour Meh.ro3823

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. Your playing style has contributed to your failed season. Pito is apparantly more invested in shiti-shat than Monoiola. WHich means no big trophies for you in the next few seasons.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 12, 2012 11:38 am

Uh huh Rolling Eyes

Win 15 titles "passng backwards"..1 season without a major one and lets change?

Seems smart..
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat May 12, 2012 11:48 am

The Franchise wrote:Uh huh Rolling Eyes

Seems smart..

Is that your answer to every thread? 15 titles. How many where important? You won three useless titles this season, Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern and even city can potentially have superior seasons. Teams have figured out how to play against your team. Stay stagnant or surpass your limits like a super saiyan. Not at all surprised with your response, seeing as both you and Alexjonasik have your head stuck into your philosophy.

The main Reason that Barcelona lost is because they stopped their high pressure games...on the referees. Next season won't be surprised if the referee pressing continues. This year it failed because even they were tired of your boring box passing.

Last edited by Divine Intervention on Sat May 12, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat May 12, 2012 11:54 am

It wasn't playing style. Barca were simply unlucky this season. They could of won any of their big games, it was just the chances didn't go in.

Also they barely had any forwards on form aside from Messi. Next season they need to return to 4-3-3 and maybe buy a forward.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat May 12, 2012 12:06 pm

mtfootball wrote:It wasn't playing style. Barca were simply unlucky this season. They could of won any of their big games, it was just the chances didn't go in.

Also they barely had any forwards on form aside from Messi. Next season they need to return to 4-3-3 and maybe buy a forward.

Chance? It is that same chance that started their cycle against chelsea. They lost their games because they were not good enough. Pure and simple. I've seen most of your posts are always in support of Barcelona, why not just change your your logo to Barcelona because the only one deceived here is you. You are clearly no a Madrid fan.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 pm

lol, sanchez's lob goes three inches lower and noone would talk about how their system is a failure

anyway, bale might be good but he isn't homegrown, barcelona need alba
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by MaraVilla Sat May 12, 2012 12:22 pm

Barca lost this season due to poor finishing, it has nothing to do with their "playing style". What an utter joke of a poster you are Divine, if you'r going to troll atleast doit right
MaraVilla
MaraVilla
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Neutral Sat May 12, 2012 12:27 pm

lol this butthurt troll. barca would be stupid to change their style of play. what's the formula to beat them? ten behind the ball and ride their luck and hope they miss their many many chances? they shouldn't even worry about the chelsea game. if finishing is really a problem they should look at getting another forward. which they probably will do depending on villa's case.

in the league i think they had problems with inconsistency and poor runs of form. also with villa out they relied a lot on messi to do the goal scoring. but still madrid definitely have gotten better. but its better to wait and see for the next couple of classicos to see the difference between the two. i don't think a 2-1 result with some of barcelonas starting players out is enough to judge the difference between madrid and barca yet.

Neutral
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat May 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Divine Intervention wrote:

Seems smart..

Is that your answer to every thread? 15 titles. How many where important? You won three useless titles this season, Madrid, Chelsea and Bayern and even city can potentially have superior seasons. Teams have figured out how to play against your team. Stay stagnant or surpass your limits like a super saiyan. Not at all surprised with your response, seeing as both you and Alexjonasik have your head stuck into your philosophy.

The main Reason that Barcelona lost is because they stopped their high pressure games...on the referees. Next season won't be surprised if the referee pressing continues. This year it failed because even they were tired of your boring box passing.

Of course lol

Are you sure football is for you, you dont seem to understand it very well?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Divine Intervention Sat May 12, 2012 1:08 pm

The Franchise wrote:

Seems smart..

Of course lol

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Who are you to say whether anyone understands football or not? Do you have a degree of some sort? Are you a former professional footballer? No, you are an arm chair supporter that supports a team that is not even in the same country.

You come out here always trying to preach like some sort of footballing high father, "our philosophy this...our philosophy that.." I din't realise you were sop deeply invovled in the day to day running of Barcelona. And as for my understanding, is there anyway I can take the imaginary footballl exam that you took that shows you udnerstand football better than most? Please, your team has been derailed and I have seen your post count has dropped. Don't even try an pull of that BS with me. Your team did well and you came to the GS preaching and trying to act like some sort of purist., Well you lost and you and the rest of those village club supporters hid back in the rock you have been in since the early 2000s.

I suppose now you will bring out your book you've written and your scores...oh..no...you won't...then din't you dare come here and tell me how much I understand about football. Cretin.
Divine Intervention
Divine Intervention
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun May 13, 2012 11:15 am

The Franchise wrote:

Seems smart..

Of course lol

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Who are you to say whether anyone understands football or not? Do you have a degree of some sort? Are you a former professional footballer? No, you are an arm chair supporter that supports a team that is not even in the same country.

You come out here always trying to preach like some sort of footballing high father, "our philosophy this...our philosophy that.." I din't realise you were sop deeply invovled in the day to day running of Barcelona. And as for my understanding, is there anyway I can take the imaginary footballl exam that you took that shows you udnerstand football better than most? Please, your team has been derailed and I have seen your post count has dropped. Don't even try an pull of that BS with me. Your team did well and you came to the GS preaching and trying to act like some sort of purist., Well you lost and you and the rest of those village club supporters hid back in the rock you have been in since the early 2000s.

I suppose now you will bring out your book you've written and your scores...oh..no...you won't...then din't you dare come here and tell me how much I understand about football. Cretin.

First of all, calm down.

Second, I may be no expert on football or some kind of guru..but at the very least I can safely say I have long since forgotten more than you have even displayed in all your time here.

All you have done is come here, talk a little smack, run, come back silent after Napoli got blown out and prooceed give logic-less posts about how other teams should play. So, yeah, I am thinking football isnt for you.

Oh and yea,, I should say, yeah I have a degree in Sports Coaching and have actually worked in that industry.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Sun May 13, 2012 12:39 pm

mtfootball wrote:It wasn't playing style. Barca were simply unlucky this season. They could of won any of their big games, it was just the chances didn't go in.

Chance? It is that same chance that started their cycle against chelsea. They lost their games because they were not good enough. Pure and simple. I've seen most of your posts are always in support of Barcelona, why not just change your your logo to Barcelona because the only one deceived here is you. You are clearly no a Madrid fan.
Barca failed because they failed to make to scoring opportunities count, four posts, bad luck etc. You can say Chelsea were better, but that is only if you think the winner is always better and luck doesn't play any part of the equation. Also Madrid had help with the refs..., ehm luck when it mattered. Only when the league was decided, deserved penalties started to rolling in for Barca, like in some huge and blatant covering up operation.

Barca should do us all a favour Di-87NR
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down