S
che
Rossoneri Ninja
Cassius
Patrick Bateman
52 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 5 Empty Re: Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Seriously Surag, there's no need to worry, this will have blown over in a week.

Though that being said, I'm amazed to see this from La Repubblica, it's a very good paper, which makes me take this more seriously than I have been doing so up until this point.

There's no such thing as a "good paper" in Italy

Journalism extends beyond the realm of sport. Laughing I've never really read through La Repubblica's sport section regularly though, so it could just be that as a Roman paper the sports editor has decided to screw with certain teams. Laughing

dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 5 Empty Re: Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 am

What's up with Bonucci being called up in spite of his investigation? What makes his case different than Criscito?
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed May 30, 2012 2:23 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What's up with Bonucci being called up in spite of his investigation? What makes his case different than Criscito?

No idea, maybe lesser allegations? Maybe a discussion between Prandelli and both players before he made his decisions

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:What's up with Bonucci being called up in spite of his investigation? What makes his case different than Criscito?

Prandelli stated that Bonucci's case is different as he hasn't been officially informed he is under investigation.

dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 am

Does this mean that Milan will win the next Champions League too? hmm
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 30, 2012 2:48 am

S32TABLANCA wrote:Dostoevsky, your sig :bow: :bow: Heart

Do you know what that is from? Can I have a link to the .gif?

I found a whole bunch of gifs of Malta's performances on tumblr. Very Happy

Spoiler:

On topic, this scandal would appear to differ significantly from 2006 in that to this stage, because I really do not believe that Conte knew, it involves the subversion of results through contact with specific individuals within teams, not administrations trying to procure historically 'favourable' referees. The knowledge which each administration which has been dragged into this will likely vary drastically from case to case.

Also Forza, yes :coffee:
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 30, 2012 2:15 pm

dostoevsky wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Dostoevsky, your sig :bow: :bow: Heart

Do you know what that is from? Can I have a link to the .gif?

I found a whole bunch of gifs of Malta's performances on tumblr. Very Happy

Spoiler:

On topic, this scandal would appear to differ significantly from 2006 in that to this stage, because I really do not believe that Conte knew, it involves the subversion of results through contact with specific individuals within teams, not administrations trying to procure historically 'favourable' referees. The knowledge which each administration which has been dragged into this will likely vary drastically from case to case.

Also Forza, yes :coffee:

:bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

Serie A lol.

Platini was on french radio talking about France NT mostly... but he did say that he would strongly suggest stripping CL/Europa from any club implicated. He also suggested perma banning from European play any player or manager that was implicated.

His final words: "If the individual countries are unable to deal with these outrageous events, we certainly will. It affects the credibility of all of football in Europe."
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed May 30, 2012 5:03 pm

From TuttoJuve:

Reginaldo Ferreira da Silva, better known as Reginaldo, tells us from Japan, where he currently lives and plays, his point of view on the betting scandal that has engulfed Italy, especially focusing on Novara-Siena where the Brazil was in the same field with the Bianconeri. Exclusive to TuttoJuve.com

Reginald, you heard the latest news on the match-fixing?

"I have to say no. Now I am in Japan and when I say that I went off a little 'plug'.

There are no charges on heavy Siena, Carobbio mentioned the name of Antonio Conte and coach of Juve's home was searched

"What I learn at this time and are amazed. And to be honest about my experience of these combine to Siena or fake ones I have not seen or heard it. "

Have you ever had an inkling or heard the same about Earl results combined?

"From Count I never heard him say things like" comfy at the game "or" the game has been accommodated. "Never. But beyond Count I just do not hear anyone making speeches like that."

Count in the same press conference, said he got beat up by Lecce fans because of his honesty

"I can confirm, I also know of this unfortunate affair, and I can confirm that Antonio Conte is a serious person. And then I do not think a coach who can do those things, what's with the team we had we did not have some need. "

In this regard, the coach has always told the conference: "The Siena was amazing that no one can ruin a year."

"And in fact the case. We won because we were strong and firm because we worked in training. "

How were the relations between Carobbio and Count?

"Normal, there was nothing between them and in fact if he was okay Carobbio played. Now he will be in crisis because it was removed from the football and then begins to tell what he knows or what he thinks. "

What relationships are with Carobbio?

"He was one with which I was more tied together with Del Grosso. We went out together, even outside of football. When I learned these involvements of the football wagers are dropped from the clouds, I did not expect and I knew nothing. "

What are your memories of that Novara-Siena?

"For me it was a normal game. I remember in that game I tried to get a goal at all costs, without success. "

This is Reginaldo,Former Siena player who played under Conte last season.

And he's basically saying that Conte never asked to play easily against any team and throw away the game.This is what some of other Siena players did the same.

It was only Carrobio who broke out with these allegations.And now even he himself has completely switched statements.He said that the entire Siena staff including the players rejected any sort of betting proposals.

Btw this is the game which is under investigation.Novara 2-2 Siena

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Wed May 30, 2012 7:52 pm

i hate to say i told you so... but i told you so.. i did... i really did....

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 5 Empty Buffon investigated over 1.5 million given to a betting shop

Post by Vibe Thu May 31, 2012 7:13 pm

The Azzurri star's lawyer has stated that the cheques were merely "transfers designed to protect Buffon's personal assets."

hmm

I hope not true,even tho he's a Juve legend,he's still a legend...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Honest Inter :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 31, 2012 7:19 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Honest Inter :bow:

Honor and pride of Italy :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2012 7:25 pm

Couldnt you have just posted this in teh scandal thread ?

Why was another thread needed for this ?This news is anyways bullshit.

Christian Vieri was arrested on account of illegal betting on the Inter-Lecce game.

Two Inter games are reported to be under investigation.

Inter-Lecce

Inter-Chievo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 31, 2012 7:28 pm

Surag wrote:Couldnt you have just posted this in teh scandal thread ?

Why was another thread needed for this ?This news is anyways bullshit.

Christian Vieri was arrested on account of illegal betting on the Inter-Lecce game.

Two Inter games are reported to be under investigation.

Inter-Lecce

Inter-Chievo.

Lies Laughing Vieri investigated over matched after departure from Inter,and those games are investigated on behalf of other teams,not Inter.

Graceful Inter :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu May 31, 2012 7:31 pm

Inter and Roma :bow:

The pride of Serie A :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

You cannot smear Inter's name with you're lies!!!
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 pm

We'll get to know the entire truth in the coming days.

Well this cant stop you from being a *bleep* attention whore you're trying to be here.

Go on.There are more BS articles like this on many other Italian websites.*bleep* post them on here as well.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Thu May 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Surag wrote:We'll get to know the entire truth in the coming days.

Well this cant stop you from being a *bleep* attention whore you're trying to be here.

Go on.There are more BS articles like this on many other Italian websites.*bleep* post them on here as well.

There,I moved the thread :coffee: Can we ease dat glorious but pain now?
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 pm

some severe buthurtism going on here

i like Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 5 Trolld12
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:48 pm

Andrea Masiello has implicated Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci in the Scommessopoli gambling scandal that continues to rock Italian football, swearing under oath that his former Bari team-mate was prepared to fix the result of the clash against Udinese two years ago.

Shocked
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:50 pm

However, Masiello did absolve Simone Pepe from involvement, stating that the winger had no interest in influencing the score.

"I went to the training field to talk with Bonucci, Belmonte, Parisi and Salvatore Masiello and present this thing. [Businessman Nicola] Di Tullo was prepared to start betting live and a draw would have paid out for us," the public hearing heard from Masiello.

"I said to [Bonucci] that as well as other partners Di Tullio was ready to give us some money, I don't know how much. He wanted to bet on the game live if it ended in a tie. He and his team-mates were in favour, he said 'you can tell him that we are interested'.

"In the practice Pepe was called, and he was asked if he was interested or not... Later when I was in the room Belmonte came back to me, and told me 'no, Pepe told me no.'"

Bonucci LOL

Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 5 YO-DAWG-SHIT-JUST-GOT-REAL
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Prepared to and actually carrying out are two different things.
Not to mention, both Pepe and Bonucci would be punished regardless.
Being offered to carry out match fixing and not reporting it is punishable (going by Bateman's post in this thread)

- Likely bans for players and illegal bettors by FIGC will be:
a) 1 year ban from all football activities for anyone who was asked to
fix a game, refused but then failed to report it.
b) 2 years ban for anyone who placed the bet but didn't play in the game.
c) 5 year ban to player who agreed to fix the game and played in it.

So, both Bonucci and Pepe fall under 1 year bans. Unless the bet was actually made and the result was carried out, then 2-5 years for Bonucci.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:53 pm

I ll only watch Inter games from now on..

Only rich honest and successful team in italy :bow:
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:59 pm

Any player DIRECTLY involved in match fixing should be banned for life imo
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next