S
che
Rossoneri Ninja
Cassius
Patrick Bateman
52 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 4 Empty Re: Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing

Post by S Mon May 28, 2012 6:09 pm

This is not about being sensitive.I felt your comment was directed towards Juve when you said "Didnt they learn from 2006".

And i always expected 1 or 2 guys to pop in with ignorant comments without knowing the whole issue.

S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 4 Empty Re: Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Italian football image was tarnished in 2006 scandal and many teams were penalized , what im asking is that how come italian clubs didnt learn from it and stop all these match fixing for the sake for football and clubs..

Instead you went the victim mode and assumed ''they'' as Juventus and blames me Laughing nice..
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Well, techincally they did learn. It's completely new offenders from different clubs who are apparantly guilty. But I see where you're coming from. Players in serie A need to stop doing this because it's ruining Italian football and their careers. Plus you might end up in prison which is a complete waste of your time just for some extra cash.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon May 28, 2012 6:33 pm

SO Juventus are involved with this?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Mon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

http://www.laroma24.it/archivio/65921/calcioscommesse-arrestati-mauri-e-milanetto.html

Lazio player jailed

Things are serious then Shocked
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Barrettinator wrote:SO Juventus are involved with this?

Nope, not even close. Conte is accused of knowing about his players at siena being involved in this scandal and if they prove that Conte had knowledge of this event (which is difficult to do even if he did know) then Conte could be banned from coaching.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon May 28, 2012 7:35 pm

Depends if players rat Conte out.... that's the only way to prove it. The players might if they're offered a deal, which is probably what's going to happen.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Mon May 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Inter clean once again...Dat honor and grace :bow:
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Mon May 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Inter :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

Inter :bow:

Serie A bar Inter :facepalm:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 28, 2012 7:52 pm

Barrettinator wrote:SO Juventus are involved with this?

No
To my knowledge, no Juventus matches or Juventus players are being investigated.

The only thing is, a couple of current Juventus players (and Conte) are being looked act for their activity prior to being Juventus players- which of course is not fault of Juventus, they were not employed by the club at that point.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Se7en wrote:Inter :bow:

Ahem :coffee:
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon May 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:
Se7en wrote:Inter :bow:

Ahem :coffee:

Don't forget Roma :bow:
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Luca wrote:No
To my knowledge, no Juventus matches or Juventus players are being investigated.

The only thing is, a couple of current Juventus players (and Conte) are being looked act for their activity prior to being Juventus players- which of course is not fault of Juventus, they were not employed by the club at that point.
Criscito is being investigated, and he might have been active during his Juve years.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Internal Mon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Criscito is being investigated, and he might have been active during his Juve years.

Leonardo bonucci as well, although probably from his pre juve days
Internal
Internal
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

No, they're looking at his games for Genoa.
Again, to my knowledge there is no match involving Juventus being investigated

Bonucci, and Pepe as well but neither while playing for Juventus

I mean I'm just going off of Patrick Bateman's post (Second post of this topic) which seems to break it down in detail

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon May 28, 2012 9:42 pm

eco smile I reckon Lazio might get stripped out of european football and spouse that means Roma will go to EL because Napoli as a COI winner let Inter innit and Now if Lazio get the kick then Roma will go there .
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 pm

Klose to go back to Bayern as the "Bomb" signing?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Mon May 28, 2012 11:10 pm

rwo power wrote:Klose to go back to Bayern as the "Bomb" signing?

Free Bomb Striker hmm Das German efficiency :bow:
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by SoloInter Tue May 29, 2012 8:42 am

wow this is more serious than i thought :facepalm:
SoloInter
SoloInter
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue May 29, 2012 10:03 am

I kept a keen eye on Serie A for the past couple of seasons. Watched about 15 games this season. But this bullshhh on top of the previous one means I won't care about what happens in Serie A next season. They need to sort themselves out.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue May 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Italian PM suggests Serie A suspension

By Football Italia staff

Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti has suggested that Serie A should be suspended for two to three years, in reaction to the latest match-fixing scandal.

Several players were arrested on Monday as part of police raids across the country and homes and offices searched as the investigations into a betting probe in the peninsula accelerates.

When asked his opinion on the scandal that has hit Italy’s Euro 2012 preparations, Monti [pictured above in the centre] offered a drastic solution.

“It's particularly sad when a world which should be an expression of the highest values - sport, youth, competition, fairness turns out to be a mass of foul play, falsehood and demagoguery,” the 69-year-old told reporters on a trip to Poland, one of the co-hosts for this summer’s UEFA tournament.

“I’m not making a proposal, much less one that comes from government, but it is a desire that sometimes - even though I was very passionate about football so many years ago - I feel inside me - if it would help, then for two or three years it might be an idea to have a total suspension of the game.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zamparini's response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zamparini: Monti speaking nonsense

By Football Italia staff

Maurizio Zamparini has immediately come out to criticise Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti for suggesting that Serie A be stopped.

The country’s PM offered the idea to the media on Tuesday afternoon in reaction to seeing several players, including Italy full-back Domenico Criscito and Lazio midfielder Stefano Mauri, embroiled in the ongoing investigation into illegal betting and match-fixing on the game.

However, Zamparini believes the Italian economist hasn’t done his numbers in making such a assertion.

“Monti speaks only nonsense,” declared the Palermo owner. “He should think before he speaks. Before he says that we have to ‘stop the game of football’, he should think about his problems and all that he is destroying and he is shutting down with his measures.

“Monti does not realise that if the League closes, it will also close the state, as they will have €900m less in taxes every year. This is why I say he should think before he says certain things.”

Had to laugh at the highlighted point. Laughing
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Tue May 29, 2012 5:00 pm

Monti is getting close to match the stupidity and monumental failure of Greek politicians. I feel for you Italians , really. What a catastrophic idea coming from a prime minister..

Stop Serie A for 2-3 years? while he's at it , why doesn't he suggests Islam as the official religion in Italy ? I am sure the Italian christians will love that Laughing

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 4 188797hp2
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Italian Clubs under investigation for match fixing - Page 4 KoTXl
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
dostoevsky wrote:Seriously Surag, there's no need to worry, this will have blown over in a week.

Though that being said, I'm amazed to see this from La Repubblica, it's a very good paper, which makes me take this more seriously than I have been doing so up until this point.

There's no such thing as a "good paper" in Italy

Journalism extends beyond the realm of sport. Laughing I've never really read through La Repubblica's sport section regularly though, so it could just be that as a Roman paper the sports editor has decided to screw with certain teams. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next