Summer Transfer Window

4 posters

Go down

Summer Transfer Window Empty Summer Transfer Window

Post by GIGItheBest Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:04 pm

Juventus has been linked with Cavani,Suarez,Jovetic,Dzeko,Rvp and Damiao Who do you think they will end up getting, also who do you think we will get in Cb and Lb? Do you think Giovinco will return? i Heard juve is Closing in on Isla and Asamoah From udine For 18 million. Write your opinions and also post news you know about the transfer window here please and Thank you
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Window Empty Re: Summer Transfer Window

Post by Luca Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:08 pm

https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t20724-the-names-you-ll-read-about-this-summer?highlight=the+names

Isla and Asamoah at 18 million would be fantastic in my opinion.
I really rate Isla, but with Lichtsteiner and Caceres it's somewhat interesting to also go for him, in any case, I wouldn't pass on purchasing his rights.

I'd like to see Giroud up front, then Giovinco and/or Jovetic.
Suarez would be a dream signing too.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:16 am

Luca wrote:https://goallegacy.forumotion.com/t20724-the-names-you-ll-read-about-this-summer?highlight=the+names

Isla and Asamoah at 18 million would be fantastic in my opinion.
I really rate Isla, but with Lichtsteiner and Caceres it's somewhat interesting to also go for him, in any case, I wouldn't pass on purchasing his rights.

I'd like to see Giroud up front, then Giovinco and/or Jovetic.
Suarez would be a dream signing too.

Ya i like giroud also but he said he wants to play in the premier league next season so i dont think we will get him, do you think it is likely we get cavani? and would you want him, i would love to have him but i dont know if he will leave and also, Do you think dzeko would do good in Juve?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:56 pm

I don't think Cavani is likely but you never know. He has a high price tag and insists he is happy with Napoli. If he is to leave I could also see Napoli selling him abroad, like they've done with Lavezzi- simply so that they don't strengthen another Italian club (their competition) especially if it is Juventus.

I think Dzeko is really close to Bayern at the moment. I think he could do well with Juventus but the main thing I question is his ability to press high. Conte likes a striker who can really move and chase down defenders, as well as track back. I'm not sure if this suits Dzeko.

Giroud would be very cost effective and could bring in a great result for Juventus but if his heart is with England, then that's that.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 pm

Ya thats true, i hate the transfer market since they cant seem to get some good forwards,but what do you think about higuain joining juve, his dad was in turin a couple days ago, do you think he could join and do good, since capello said he would be a good buy for juve
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:48 pm

Juventus couldn't do better than Higuain, but he is another one that I think will elude us

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 pm

who do you think would fit in the best at juve out of the first 6 strikers i posted up in the first comment?
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:05 pm

I think that you need to break up your strikers into two categories of CF and SS. Jovetic and Suarez would fall into the SS position. Dzeko, Cavani, Damiao, and RVP would be CFs.

At the SS position, I think that there is a good chance that Giovinco will be brought back to play that role. If Juve were to go for either Suarez or Jovetic as a SS, I think they can't lose with either player. Both are great. Jovetic's major advantage would be that he has played in Serie A and would take less time to adjust. I think that he also has the ability to play out wider than Suarez. Fiorentina may not be willing to sell him to us.

At the CF position, I think that Cavani, RVP, and Dzeko would be great options, but Dzeko seems like he may be going to Bayern. I'm not sure if either of those options would track back as much as Boriello and I think that Conte will adjust his tactics a bit with a better CF that will actually finish his chances, unlike Matri. Cavani is obviously great and is familiar with Serie A, but Napoli isn't likely to sell him and they especially won't sell him to another Italian team. Dzeko may be heading to Bayern, but he has now succeeded in the EPL and Bundesliga. I think he could do well in Italy as well. He only started in 16 games last year, but managed 14 goals. RVP is amazing. He was pretty much playing as the only forward at Arsenal and finishes everything. He does have a reputation for being injured before this season. But, like Dzeko and Cavani, his transfer may be unlikely because I think that he will re-sign with Arsenal or else could go to Man City.

I have no interest in Damiao. He hasn't played in a proven league and I'm not willing to take that chance on him as our first choice CF in a year when we play in UCL.

I wish I could tell you which one is likely to come to Juve and fit in, but I don't think any of the players you listed will end up at Juve. Among all of the big name forwards, I think Higuain might be the one we have the best shot at, but PSG may be his likely destination. I could see Juve signing a veteran forward for cheap (like a Drogba) and a young Italian player like Destro. I hope I'm wrong and they sign a big name like the ones you listed.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 am

GIGItheBest wrote:who do you think would fit in the best at juve out of the first 6 strikers i posted up in the first comment?

Jovetic/Suarez would be ideal in my opinion.
Juventus need to be able to create more chances in the final third of the field. Vucinic cannot be responsible for creating all of Juventus' chances that high up the field.
The midfield does a tremendous job creating from deep but Juventus need another defense breaker like Jovetic/Suarez. Goals will come when high percentage changes are being created consistently.

That's just my opinion.
Some people will say a very clinical striker, less service versus more goals.
I believe in a creative striker, more chances equals more goals.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

My mistake i forgot to put higuain up there, ya i would want any of those strikers, Mostly cavani, if not Rvp and if not Higuain, then if all those dont work dzeko,drogba would be good, since i kinda agree with Juventude since jovetic and Suarez ar Ss and we need a Cf
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:43 am

Don't get me wrong. Juve needs both a SS and CF equally. Del P was our only backup SS this season and he could never go a full 90 minutes. Pepe can kind of play as a SS, but, in my opinion, he's best from a wide position.

Unfortunately, we have about a month of waiting.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by GIGItheBest Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

ya i think we should bring Gio back then sign a WC striker
GIGItheBest
GIGItheBest
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:13 pm

if Isla and Asamoah are coming we only need 3 more imo:
a WC ST, a CB as Bonucci situation is unclear and a WBL/DL.

I wanted Armero on the left, but i doubt Udinese will sell all their players as they are in UCL.
i am out of ideas..but Pereira from Porto stated he is ready to leave. scratch (edit:and Cissokho seems on his way out...Lyon want 11m..)scratch

according to this Astori should be available for free
http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/3276/serie-a/2011/11/09/2749204/serie-a-bosman-list-daniele-de-rossi-alessandro-del-piero
if true..wtf are we waiting for??

ST situation is complicated. we have other topics for that.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down