The Messiah
VivaStPauli
Onyx
The Sanchez
rwo power
47 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:09 pm

The worst bit is if we win via a 2 Goals Margin & if Denmark loose on the final match against germany,we will be through to the Knock-Outs.

That should never happen. There needs to be a Group Stage Elimination so that BVM quits & guys like Clasie,Anita & Van Rhijn are selected & not old age home guys

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion

Post by DuringTheWar Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:12 pm

van persie = goal of the tournament so far :coffee:

shame hes been panicking in front of goal, passing and hold up play have been class (except rare occassions where hummels stopped him)

oh well, holland still have a big chance to qualify to the next round, that "consolation goal" could yet be very important with the goal difference
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Bhends and I were discussing the sheer stupidity in some of the decisions within the team.

BvM placed De Jong and MvB as the defensive pivot of the team. Sounds good on paper. Yet the problem with this is that Ozil was completely taking the clueless De Jong out of position while MvB had a dual role of covering Khedira AND Scweinsteiger.

Bhends made a good point that MvB spent too much time on Khedira while De Jong was simply CLUELESS and didn't track or press and was getting roasted all night by Ozil..

MvB could be sympathized with given he had NO support from De Jong along with the fact that it was like playing as the sole defensive structure within the midfield.

Sneijder understandably did not defend but should have realized that the 3 man German triangle was absolutely killing a lost for pace MvB and the clueless De Jong.

Robben despite providing imbalance to the squad made some good decisions yet should have done better.

BvM should have played a 3 man with Strootman/MvB-De Jong with Sneijder given a free role.

Half time he rightly substituted the invisible Afellay yet brought on VdV instead which was a PISS POOR DECISION. Not only that, Huntelaar came on but MvB CAME OFF! De Jong should have come off while MvB should have combined with Strootman instead of VdV coming on (who was poor as predicted)

BvM did make a correct decision in having Hunter as the targetman with RvP supporting him as the increasingly pressing Dutch line then made progress from there as RvP capping a goal from a Huntelaar assist.

BvM finally replaced Robben for Kuyt yet this decision should have been done a long time ago.

Heitinga was a testament to the poor dutch defence along with their 18 LB who was awful.

In the end, the line-up, subs, high line against German counter-attack as well as COMPLETE lack of adaptability from BvM has cost them the tournament imo

I dont know who is Bhends. But this is the Worst Analysis I have seen. Its shit & piss poor in your words.

De Jong has the best match in his last 2 years & probably the best match a DM has had in the Euros.

Its no secret than none of the CB's can pass,so he had to come back & pass to his limited technical ability. He had to cover Ozil who did Nothing Huge. And he was constantly on the Left Flank covering for Willems.

He was a 3 in 1. After months I have seen a Dominant DM performance. Best guy on the pitch for Holland & he is getting positive reviews in every Dutch media. I think Cryuff will praise him greatly tomorrow.

Mark had 0 Role in the Game. Apart from the pass he was DUD. He is for the candidate of worst DM & should not have been in the 23 man squad ahead of Anita or Clasie.

He was the one responsible for 2nd Goal. He allowed Schweni to pass & was caught ball watching. Apart from that he has 0 Speed. He does cover up the flanks. His positioning is shit. He is being buried in the Dutch Media. Everyone wants his head.

Bert did want to take him off. If he did not MVB would be thrown eggs at the airport. Everyone Dutch former footballer wants MVB to retire & not play now.

Apart from the fact he is Slow & positionally a 0, he does not give any Defensive cover. He was int he opposition Half with De Jong as only DM.

Do you people even watch the game???

Can you remember 1 sane challenge from MVB. De Jong made a brilliant on inside the box.

And who brings Kuyt for Robben. Robben scores goals out of nothings,even in the England match in the 92nd minute. Cryuff wants Kuyt to play RB. Kuyt is more of a defender than an attacker.

What was Bert trying to do??? Protect a LOSS??

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:21 pm

Another DUD analysis was a High Line. I dont know if I am talking to noobs here.

There was No High Line. Do you guys know what a High Line is. Go watch videos of Total Football. Where the CB's play,there the GK played,that was the high line.

None of the two goals were a result of a high line.

1st - MVB out of position. Fails to stop the pass. Mathijsen/Heitinga fail to cover Gomez. Normal goal.

2nd - Willems looses Gomez. Mathijsen is too slow. Gomez blasts it in.

I think today proved why a 1 DM like De Jong can give more security even with a useless Rafa than MVB. 2nd half we were 1-0.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:van persie = goal of the tournament so far :coffee:

shame hes been panicking in front of goal, passing and hold up play have been class (except rare occassions where hummels stopped him)

oh well, holland still have a big chance to qualify to the next round, that "consolation goal" could yet be very important with the goal difference

His Hold Up Play is class OUTSIDE the Box. Inside he is a DUD. I dont deny RVP's qualities.

He is amazing outside the box. Simply amazing. Inside the box his 1st Touch has been constantly Horrid.

And normal goal. How is this Goal of The Tournament?? Seen Kuba's Goal?? That shits on this

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 Untitled-5bamgp

scratch
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:59 pm

I feel like a pissed of psycho.

I hate BVM,the dud. And I feel majority of the Dutch fans do. Even Robben was walking off showing anger the fans were chanting his name. Most people have been begging for Huntelaar as ST with RVP behind him.

Afellay picked ahead of Huntelaar. What did Afellay do. Clasie & Anita not picked. Willems picked,would Urbi Emanuelson be worse a LB than this kid?? :facepalm:

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:I dont know who is Bhends. But this is the Worst Analysis I have seen. Its shit & piss poor in your words.

De Jong has the best match in his last 2 years & probably the best match a DM has had in the Euros.

Its no secret than none of the CB's can pass,so he had to come back & pass to his limited technical ability. He had to cover Ozil who did Nothing Huge. And he was constantly on the Left Flank covering for Willems.

He was a 3 in 1. After months I have seen a Dominant DM performance. Best guy on the pitch for Holland & he is getting positive reviews in every Dutch media. I think Cryuff will praise him greatly tomorrow.

Mark had 0 Role in the Game. Apart from the pass he was DUD. He is for the candidate of worst DM & should not have been in the 23 man squad ahead of Anita or Clasie.

He was the one responsible for 2nd Goal. He allowed Schweni to pass & was caught ball watching. Apart from that he has 0 Speed. He does cover up the flanks. His positioning is shit. He is being buried in the Dutch Media. Everyone wants his head.

Bert did want to take him off. If he did not MVB would be thrown eggs at the airport. Everyone Dutch former footballer wants MVB to retire & not play now.

Apart from the fact he is Slow & positionally a 0, he does not give any Defensive cover. He was int he opposition Half with De Jong as only DM.

Do you people even watch the game???

Can you remember 1 sane challenge from MVB. De Jong made a brilliant on inside the box.

And who brings Kuyt for Robben. Robben scores goals out of nothings,even in the England match in the 92nd minute. Cryuff wants Kuyt to play RB. Kuyt is more of a defender than an attacker.

What was Bert trying to do??? Protect a LOSS??

Agree completely. Horrible substitution. Kuyt should've come on for MVB this game and not for one of the most dangerous players..

I guess Afellay was called up because Barca signed him? he got injured and hasn't done sh1t there since his move..

Anyways i'm pretty pissed because Holland are my favorite NT team after Hungary and i hated to see them lose to Spain in '10 , and seeing this game just ruined my day.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:20 pm

and I rate Emanuelson - he's a good player who should be in the squad.
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:47 am

Kuyt for Robben. Robben was the only Quick player we had. And he is a guy who can score Goals on his own. If you want to bring off Robben bring on Narsingh,he is quick & can cross for Huntelaar.

Why Kuyt. Kuyt is a complete defensive player & slow & useless for winning this kind of game.

And Afellay what a horrible game. People are ignoring him. Ignoring that he left an 18 year old Willems high & dry with no Defensive Support. Even RObben supported VDW more.

And Afellay was 0 offensively as was VDW. Why on earth is Afellay played.

Everyone saw the difference Huntelaar makes when RVP plays behind him. Huntelaar takes away the CB's opening up free space for RVP.

The defense has to improve. Heitinga was Everton's Player of the Season & he was a ROCK this season,shame to see him play so horribly.

Its time to dump old age guys & include New Fresh Talent who are starving for an opportunity.

Again I will say De Jong had a BOSS game. Remember that tackle on Ozil inside the box when Ozil tried twisted & turning & did nothing. De Jong completely neutralized Ozil.

Unfortunately Mark van Bommel did nothing to stop Schweni.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:02 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 Untitled-5bamgp

scratch

Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 181081_433659736674248_1915267840_n
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:06 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 Untitled-5bamgp

scratch

LMAO, Look at the kid even my reaction at first would like wtf dude? The moment he looks at low loew louw, He backs off hahaha
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 am

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:Kuyt for Robben. Robben was the only Quick player we had. And he is a guy who can score Goals on his own. If you want to bring off Robben bring on Narsingh,he is quick & can cross for Huntelaar.

Why Kuyt. Kuyt is a complete defensive player & slow & useless for winning this kind of game.

And Afellay what a horrible game. People are ignoring him. Ignoring that he left an 18 year old Willems high & dry with no Defensive Support. Even RObben supported VDW more.

And Afellay was 0 offensively as was VDW. Why on earth is Afellay played.

Everyone saw the difference Huntelaar makes when RVP plays behind him. Huntelaar takes away the CB's opening up free space for RVP.

The defense has to improve. Heitinga was Everton's Player of the Season & he was a ROCK this season,shame to see him play so horribly.

Its time to dump old age guys & include New Fresh Talent who are starving for an opportunity.

Again I will say De Jong had a BOSS game. Remember that tackle on Ozil inside the box when Ozil tried twisted & turning & did nothing. De Jong completely neutralized Ozil.

Unfortunately Mark van Bommel did nothing to stop Schweni.
De Jong played well to restrict Özil but Özil was a decoy himself in this game. Özil was heavily marked but he took away DMs out of position. You fall all over Van Bommel but what about Snejder?
Özil took out De Jong most of the time then Van Bommel faced both Khedira and Schweini at the same time. Snejder could've done better by shutting down one of them. It was a lazy ass performance by Snejder defensively.
Robben played well in my eyes as just did Van Persie. Dutch setup sucks in general that's why they looked out of place until Hunter arrived.
I still wouldn't overrate Hunter's impact too much if I were you. Germany isn't totally fit ( still picking up fitness) so it was expected that players would be out of steam come 70-80th minute. Still, both RVD and Robben need someone who makes runs to create space for them.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:40 am

Once again, Podolski was the weakest link in the german Team. He offered virtually nothing offensively for 190 minutes straight. And thats Not counting friendlies.
Please play Schürrle or even Kroos.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:54 am

Khedira once again doing great for Germany hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:55 am

How bad was the game? scratch.

The game times are too restrictive for me to bother watching the group matches, and I know how crap Goal are, but their top of the match scored ... 4.0 affraid.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:47 am

beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:How bad was the game? scratch.

The game times are too restrictive for me to bother watching the group matches, and I know how crap Goal are, but their top of the match scored ... 4.0 affraid.

The game was actually pretty entertaining, though that it is true that Germany are playing with less flair and more orientated towards security than they did at the World Cup while the Dutch played more liWAIT HOW CAN YOU NOT WATCH EVERY SINGLE MATCH, THIS IS THE EUROS!?!?!?!?
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:54 am

Correct me if I'm wrong. Currently Germany with 6 points, Portugal and Denmark both with 3 points and Netherlands 0 points. Netherlands need to beat Portugal by two goals difference (2-0, 3-1 etc) and also they need Germany to win against Denmark (by one goal difference, so 1-0, 2-1 etc). The scenario above will make every team on 3 points, except Germany who will go through as leaders with 9 points. This means head-to-head will dictate the group's runner-up, however since every team has lost and won against the other team, it will be goal difference. The scenario above will mean Netherlands will be on 0 goal difference, Portugal on -2 and Denmark on -1 at least, which means Netherlands will go through. However, if Holland beat Portugal by one goal difference (1-0, 2-1 etc), it will be Portugal who will go through. This is because despite all teams will be on -1 goal difference, Portugal have scored more than the other two teams.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:16 am

VivaStPauli wrote:
beatrixasdfghjk. wrote:How bad was the game? scratch.

The game was actually pretty entertaining, though that it is true that Germany are playing with less flair and more orientated towards security than they did at the World Cup while the Dutch played more liWAIT HOW CAN YOU NOT WATCH EVERY SINGLE MATCH, THIS IS THE EUROS!?!?!?!?
The games are at like 2-4 am, I sleep at midnight, and have to get up for school at seven...
Yeah, can't fit it into my schedule Razz.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 am

Make it fit! ;D
Well I guess you can always watch the rerun.

@danyjr: you are correct. I think.^^
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:28 am

Netherlands had a bad game and really it was terrible to watch and it is getting tense now as they look like they aint going qualify through.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:29 am

To be honest they actually did well for much of the game, there just wasn't much they could have done. They were mostly contained in the parts of the patch where they couldn't have done too much damage.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by beatrixasdfghjk. Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:31 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Make it fit! ;D
Well I guess you can always watch the rerun.

@danyjr: you are correct. I think.^^
It's Australia, free TV doesn't have rights to anything Very Happy.

beatrixasdfghjk.
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:14 am

Netherland's are a great club with many Class players but I guess that Neth. lost bcoz of 'internal disagreements btw players n coach' in a way ...n personaly i think thaT Huntelaar should be @starting list instead of Afellay or ! n definitely Kuyt as Sneijder sub. just at the begining of 2nd half !
Anyway van Persie's goal was just Awesomee at least ! n finally ,congrats to Germany -well deserved ...Gomez > man of the match definitelly.

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 am

boss wrote:Netherland's are a great club with many Class players but I guess that Neth. lost bcoz of 'internal disagreements btw players n coach' in a way ...n personaly i think thaT Huntelaar should be @starting list instead of Afellay or ! n definitely Kuyt as Sneijder sub. just at the begining of 2nd half !
Anyway van Persie's goal was just Awesomee at least ! n finally ,congrats to Germany -well deserved ...Gomez > man of the match definitelly.
Class post from you as always eco smile
Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 9iur3f63
VivaStPauli wrote:To be honest they actually did well for much of the game, there just wasn't much they could have done. They were mostly contained in the parts of the patch where they couldn't have done too much damage.
In other words, they were outplayed eco smile They didn't do well. Contradictiing yourself in your own post Group B: Netherlands vs Germany discussion - Page 6 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 am

Well, I mean they did well according to their means, but Germany is the better team, and also played well according to their means, so obviously Germany won. That doesn't mean that the Dutch had a bad game.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next