Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England

+2
lenear1030
Berbaflop
6 posters

Go down

Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England Empty Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England

Post by Berbaflop Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:03 am

The 24-year-old commented on his goal, hinting that he was able to fool the England keeper by beating him at his near post, rather than opening up body to take the shot.

[Franck] Ribery gave me the ball. The English defence was slow to close me down so I had time to hit it. And as Joe Hart knows me well, I decided not to open up my foot as usual."

France's next Group D game is against Ukraine on Friday at the Donbass Arena.

Nasri is GOAT? bounce
Berbaflop
Berbaflop
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England Empty Re: Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England

Post by lenear1030 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 am

Hart deceived by Na$ri.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England Empty Re: Nasri hints he fooled Hart for goal against England

Post by BarcaLearning Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:06 am

Good performance by him....anyone now who he was telling to shhhh during the celebrations? He even pointed at them lol, this guys got rage under his belly Razz
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:08 am

someone tells nasri to be a little more humble plz :O
am i the only one thinking that he has one of the biggest ego for an above average player in the world?
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:20 pm

vizkosity wrote:someone tells nasri to be a little more humble plz :O
am i the only one thinking that he has one of the biggest ego for an above average player in the world?
Same could be said of a lot of players. Nani mentioned something about Portugal having two of the best wingers in the world prior to the tournament, meaning himself and Ronaldo. Now, Nani is a good player, but he wasn't even favored by SAF over Young and Valencia for most of this last season.

Nasri gets a lot of flak for leaving Arsenal the way he did, and not producing immediately for Man City. He went into a Man City lineup overflowing with AM talent. Silva, Nasri, Toure, Aguero, Tevez, Milner, and Johnson all played there at some point last season. Trying to bed into such a strong team with strong personalities was always going to be difficult. He still hasn't looked like the world beater he did at times in an Arsenal shirt, but he's getting there. Likely to be him, Aguero and Silva starting as AMs next season for Man City.

Nasri will crucial to France's success in this tournament. He showed what he can contribute even in a very flat performance for the French. I don't have any problem with this statement in particular. It just seems to be a little obvious. So he knew the Joe Hart would do what a goalie should and lean towards a shooter's tendency. So, he sent it in the other direction... Cool story bro. Go do your job next match too.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by serieAkings Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Nasri played amazing in the game vs England and he'll probably keep playing good throughout the tournament, maybe even lead them far himself.

Haters gonna hate though, im glad he shut them up.
serieAkings
serieAkings
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down