Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team

3 posters

Go down

Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team Empty Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:00 am

Italy's controversial Antonio Cassano has raised quite a stir after he on Tuesday's news conference expressed himself quite inappropriate. The striker was asked if there were no homosexuals in the Italian national team as it is rumored find two gay players and two metro sexual squad players. And he said Cassano like this: - What is a metrosexual? If they are gay, it's their problem. But I do not hope that there are some gay men in the squad. - Are there any? I do not know. The atmosphere was very casual during the press conference and both Cassano and journalists laughed at the topic of conversation. - You're not to translate this to the Polish press, said the Italian, joked to the translator. Homosexuality is a touchy subject in the Italian football and has aroused debate before when both Antonio Di Natale and Gennaro Gattuso commented that they had not come across a homosexual, Italian footballer. And that it would be difficult for the players to be open about their sexuality.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team Empty Re: Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team

Post by Forza Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 am

You didn't include this...

“I am sincerely sorry if my comments sparked controversy and protests among gay rights associations,” the forward explained.

“Homophobia is not something that is part of my nature. I didn’t want to offend anyone and I absolutely do not want to put anyone’s sexual freedom under duress.

“I only said that it’s a problem that has nothing to do with me and I do not judge the choices of others, which should be respected.”
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team Empty Re: Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:12 am

Perhaps because I was not aware of that Cassano: I hope there are no homosexuals in the Italian national team 2238782717
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:14 am

"Choices", eh? Twat. Very Happy
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down