What a turn around in such short time ?????

+3
Soul
Kick
Chelsea786
7 posters

Go down

What a turn around in such short time ????? Empty What a turn around in such short time ?????

Post by Chelsea786 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:11 pm

So here we go our new manager AVB (hard to pronounce) lol.. Now that we have a manager and transfer month upon us 3/4 signings should be made asap. I still have many unanswered questions on what happended to Hiddink?? will he return as Advisor??? Director??? or has he fallen out with Abra???

> Will AVB bring in own staff??? or has he??? Chelsea staff is falling apart need new established personals ie: Zola (legend) Hasselbaink (legend) Makele, Desailly etc..
> Who will we sign and who will leave??? Will we get Neymar???

I am sure many things are going down at the club behind the scenes but we paid alot of money to bring in a manager whereas could have opted for Hiddink, Zola, Hughes etc.. What will happen this season???

> Why doesnt Abra come out and speakkkkk????? Shocked If he loves the club and has plans then let the fans know..

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

What a turn around in such short time ????? Empty Re: What a turn around in such short time ?????

Post by Kick Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 pm

roman never speaks to the fans.

IMO we need 3 players ASAP with the possibility of a fourth.

I don't think the staff will change much and I think Guus will be offered DoF. Will be a shame if he doesn't get it. And last but not least, Neymar looks very doubtfull now.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

What a turn around in such short time ????? Empty Re: What a turn around in such short time ?????

Post by Soul Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:23 pm

AVB will take his time and get the best players IMO. No need to rush into the market. I wasn't this excited for the start of the season when we appointed any manager except Mourinho
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:26 pm

yeah, it certainly is exciting!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:39 pm

I don't think he will bring much staff... maybe 1 or 2 close ones.

Transfers are all blurry now tbh, for me. lol..

Abra doesn't come out and talk because he is a responsible owner. Very Happy Most of the owners who come out and talk about their teams are mostly jokers in my eyes anyways.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/iNFINITY9910

Back to top Go down

Post by Chelsea786 Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Thanks for the comments guys. I think by looking at AVB philosphy that he needs 3/4 players with creativity to replace the players leaving albeit Anelka, Zhirkov or Malouda, Ferreire or Bosingwa, Kalou and maybe Mikel.

For the players mentioned above we need more creativity and maybe skills and dribbler as we have not one player in the team who can do some step overs and dribblers at right time apart from Drogba sometimes lol..

Plus i think we need new staff we have better staff when Mourinho was here and need that back know one stands out since Wilkins got dismissed Evil or Very Mad

Chelsea786
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:54 pm

I imagine we'll buy 2-3 major players, hulk/Falcao/Moutinho/Modric/Sanchez and maybe a minor one. All of these players are creative.

and a new assistant manager is a must!
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:17 pm

guys guus didnt get it as he insisted on bringing wilkins back
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:23 pm

Which is BS. I still want to know why Wilkins left.

I think it would put a lot of Chelsea fan's minds to rest if we knew why he left.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:43 pm

theaguia wrote:guys guus didnt get it as he insisted on bringing wilkins back

you cant really say yes or no to that. It might be true or not, its all papers. Guus was never going to be a long term option. I think Abra made the right move by going directly for AVB. Guus can do a better job as an advisor(DoF) to Abra and AVB.
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:46 pm

guus will come after turkey's fate is sealed
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:47 pm

kick mars wrote:Which is BS. I still want to know why Wilkins left.

I think it would put a lot of Chelsea fan's minds to rest if we knew why he left.

I want to say Roman couldn't stay on his feet. Suspect
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:05 pm

He had an affair with some guy on the boardrooms wife apparently.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:06 pm

hmmm, that would just about do it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iNFINITY9910 Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:51 pm

ynwa wrote:

I want to say Roman couldn't stay on his feet. Suspect

Yeah he is SUPER MAN Very Happy (Russian one)
iNFINITY9910
iNFINITY9910
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down