urbaNRoots
The Lizard King
la bestia negra
VivaStPauli
rwo power
28 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Group B: Denmark vs Germany discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Group B: Denmark vs Germany discussion

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:34 am

Kroos must start ahead of Oezil, lets not forget it was Kroos who destroyed Madrid...

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Group B: Denmark vs Germany discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Group B: Denmark vs Germany discussion

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 am

Has Löw spoken yet about who will he field against Denmark? Will Özil and Podolski play?

Last edited by urbaNRoots on Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 am; edited 2 times in total
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:09 am

urbaNRoots wrote:Has Löw spoken yet about who will he field against Denmark? Will play Özil and Podolski against Denmark?
He said he'd field his strongest lineup.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks, Babun.

Go Germany!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:33 pm

This match is making me nervous. The Dutch better get their shit together and win, just in case... :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:49 pm

better for denmark to park the bus and get germany on the counter

it might work! hmm

start bendtner as a lone striker and play with long balls, crosses, he may score Very Happy

VivaStPauli wrote:This match is making me nervous. The Dutch better get their shit together and win, just in case... :X

this might be the last game of portugal, so expect cristiano to be at his best
at least i expect him to be so
coentrao can handle his flank easily and pepe will rule once again
affelay (if he starts) can cause some problems though hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 pm

@deadrave

Dream on dude Very Happy We'll do the job on our end Portugal should do theirs if they want to qualify eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 pm

And the former VfB Stuttgart defender, 47, told Goal.com that the likes of Andre Schurrle and Marco Reus are ready to step in for first-teamers Lukas Podolski and Thomas Muller in the game against the Danes

Berthold also said he feels the same way about Mesut Ozil, who has been replaced by Toni Kroos in both of Germany's first two games.

"Mesut Ozil looks a bit tired after his long season with Real Madrid," Berthold said.

"He could also be played for one half-time only [against Denmark], or brought in later on as a substitute."

Berthold also dismissed the possibility of Low adopting a three-man defence during the tournament, an idea recently raised in the German media.

"I do not think much of that idea at all! If one has three world-class players at the back, like Spain, who can also play with an individual marking, then fine," he added.

"But in our team we have no such players, no Sergio Ramos. Therefore, stay away!"

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:18 pm

Gil: i was deceived
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:26 pm

Hoping for a 1-1 and Holland to beat Portugal, would be an epic ending to this group, at least for me Very Happy
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:01 pm

Denmark: 1-Stephan Andersen; 6-Lars Jacobsen, 3-Simon Kjaer, 4-Daniel Agger, 5-Simon Poulsen; 8-Christian Eriksen, 19-Jakob Poulsen, 7-William Kvist, 21-Niki Zimling, 9-Michael Krohn-Dehli; 11-Nicklas Bendtner ///

Germany: 1-Manuel Neuer; 15-Lars Bender, 14-Holger Badstuber, 5-Mats Hummels, 16-Philipp Lahm; 7-Bastian Schweinsteiger, 6-Sami Khedira; 13-Thomas Mueller, 8-Mesut Ozil; 10-Lukas Podolski; 23-Mario Gomez.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 pm

This match nearly killed me. We were great, but Denmark was f*cking amazing as well, fired wide once, sure, that goal from the corner didn't have to happen, but Denmark deserved that goal.

I was afraid as f*ck, Agger is easily man of the match, and I'm beyond happy that we qualified.

And two of my very favourite players scored as well, awesome.
But kudos without equal to Denmark, they made me more scared of losing than either of Portugal or Netherlands, they were tough cookies to boot. Yes they defended in numbers, but it worked because players like Agger ( :bow: ) and Poulsen threw themselves into each and every shot.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nishankly Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:01 pm

Well, bye-bye, Denmark. You deserved better. Bye-bye, Holland. You... um. Yeah. Bye-bye.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:02 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:This match nearly killed me. We were great, but Denmark was f*cking amazing as well, fired wide once, sure, that goal from the corner didn't have to happen, but Denmark deserved that goal.

I was afraid as f*ck, Agger is easily man of the match, and I'm beyond happy that we qualified.

And two of my very favourite players scored as well, awesome.
But kudos without equal to Denmark, they made me more scared of losing than either of Portugal or Netherlands, they were tough cookies to boot. Yes they defended in numbers, but it worked because players like Agger ( :bow: ) and Poulsen threw themselves into each and every shot.

not even a single *bleep* was given about this match, I knew we had it in the bag. So I watched the C.Ronaldo instead .

This is not good for Robben but let's hope this can help him positively
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:12 pm

It is a pity that Denmark lost against Portugal, otherwise they would have gone to the quarter final and not the Portuguese.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm

rwo power wrote:It is a pity that Denmark lost against Portugal, otherwise they would have gone to the quarter final and not the Portuguese.

No we'd have same goals scored nvm.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:21 pm

SaintJoe wrote:
rwo power wrote:It is a pity that Denmark lost against Portugal, otherwise they would have gone to the quarter final and not the Portuguese.

We'd still go through thanks to goals scored I think. It we had tied that is.

You would've had the same goal difference if you had tied, You both would've had 4 goals scored and 4 goals against, I have no idea who would've gone through
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:You would've had the same goal difference if you had tied, You both would've had 4 goals scored and 4 goals against, I have no idea who would've gone through

a) higher number of points obtained in the matches among the teams in question;
b) superior goal difference in the matches among the teams in question (if more than two teams finish equal on points);
c) higher number of goals scored in the matches among the teams in question (if more than two teams finish equal on points);
d) superior goal difference in all the group matches;
e) higher number of goals scored in all the group matches;
f) position in the UEFA national team coefficient ranking system (see Annex I, paragraph 1.2.2);

We would go through, we are ahead on UEFA ranking eco smile
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:26 pm

Wow Very Happy that's such an unfair way to decide who goes through.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:28 pm

It really is Neutral
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:09 pm

actually I think we are in front of you in the rankings
http://www.fifa.com/worldranking/rankingtable/index.html

That just makes this loss even more terrible, i'm depressed

Last edited by Freeza on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Oh crap Laughing

Varela :bow:
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm

how beastly was Agger in those 3 games, impressed.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:28 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:how beastly was Agger in those 3 games, impressed.

You should listen to me more often :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 am

goat Mole :bow:
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:53 am

That Valera goal will haunt me for years Sad

Bendy was amazing as well

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next