Post by Die Borussen Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:10 pm

65 years old and havent won anything in his entire coaching career

Mou vs Zeman - Page 3 Mou-laughing

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Mou vs Zeman - Page 3 Empty Re: Mou vs Zeman

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:32 pm

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Dude do you want me to give you a date on something not official , what in the world are you thinking its your your grandma taking a nap so i can give what time , its about accusation of a Russian billionaire about match fixing , you see how naive you sound but any ways thanks for the laugh

how could YOU who live in ITALY know something thats not "official" in ENGLAND

shouldn't we who live there know more about it than you, a slight gist at least

Let me enlighten you babs, newspapers in England pick up on very little news everyday, like Kate Middleton walks her dog, you don't think they would have picked up on this???

well somehow they picked up on Terry doing business behind Chelsea's back happening INSIDE their stadium and you're telling me NOTHING came out to be "official" because they didn't pick up on it.... jesus
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:35 pm

ErPupone wrote:So don't be so quick to judge him even if you don't like what he said about Mourinho.

quick??? he has been a manager for nearly two decades but hasn't won a single trophy yet

And how do you possibly know he could've succeeded with that bunch, Mancini with all the signings of City just barely won it over Man U with a bunch of Anderson/Park Ji Sungs etc

Football doesn't work that way you see
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:16 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:Dude do you want me to give you a date on something not official , what in the world are you thinking its your your grandma taking a nap so i can give what time , its about accusation of a Russian billionaire about match fixing , you see how naive you sound but any ways thanks for the laugh

how could YOU who live in ITALY know something thats not "official" in ENGLAND

shouldn't we who live there know more about it than you, a slight gist at least

Let me enlighten you babs, newspapers in England pick up on very little news everyday, like Kate Middleton walks her dog, you don't think they would have picked up on this???

well somehow they picked up on Terry doing business behind Chelsea's back happening INSIDE their stadium and you're telling me NOTHING came out to be "official" because they didn't pick up on it.... jesus
Couldn't have said it better, mate. Dunno what this bloke is on about.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri Yukuv Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:35 pm

I need to google zeman.

Will he come to La Liga?
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Don Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:10 am

Are people really accusing Mourinho of match fixing/bribing/whatever?

Never been a HINT of that anywhere whatsoever, and everyone HATED Chelsea, so we'd have it all over the paper if there was even a slight suggestion.

People believing in the 'UEFALONA' conspiracy = nutters and oddballs

People randomly accusing Mourinho of match-fixing/bribes out the blue - perfectly normal.

Strange how hatred clouds judgement.
The Don
The Don
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:45 am

Ouch! Banned. eco smile
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 am

halamadrid2 wrote:
ErPupone wrote:So don't be so quick to judge him even if you don't like what he said about Mourinho.

quick??? he has been a manager for nearly two decades but hasn't won a single trophy yet

And how do you possibly know he could've succeeded with that bunch, Mancini with all the signings of City just barely won it over Man U with a bunch of Anderson/Park Ji Sungs etc

Yeah English person supporting Real Madrid and talking about trophy , isnt that Typical

you live in England therefore you know nothing about real Madrid , dont get mad , I'm just going with your logic
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:46 am

SaintJoe wrote:
Tifoso Romanista wrote:i offer you to take a close look at scholes disallowed goal and Deportivo da Coruna is your big name to come up with , well stay in that kind of retarded view for your life time mate

So... Roma has never had a wrongly disallowed goal in favor I guess? Because that's clearly corruption am I right?
And I totally agree. Deportivo should have been disqualified before reaching the semi-finals, so the Champions League would actually be 'hard'. Who cares they recovered from a 4-1 loss away and won 4-0 at home against Milan? And eliminated Juventus?

And I find it funny I'm the one with a retarded view. I ain't going the one going around making stuff up just to discredit someone I dislike. As long as it helps you sleep at night I guess.

to answer to your question , we barely get any favours from referees , Zlatan stamped on our players leg and he didn't get anything but Osvaldo (Our striker got red card for something he said) , and OK to make you feel good Porto got 6 point deduction just for fun
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by ErPupone Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:52 am

halamadrid2 wrote:

Wow, my whole post just flew right over your head didn't it? I was simply stating that the guy who I was replying to made unfair assumptions about Zeman's Roma in the late 90's. Did I made any assumptions? No, not at all. I was just saying that his team, in terms of individuals, wasn't as strong as the other poster made it seem.

And you don't have to tell me how football works, I know that well, thank you.
ErPupone
ErPupone
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:48 am

Why do people look down upon Porto's wonderful UCL run in 2004? Monaco had the likes of Prso, Guily, Evra, an actually good Morientes, Rothen. Juventus and Milan had their usual kick ass squads and both were despatched by Super Depor. Real Madrid and Chelsea were pretty good and yet, Monaco knocked both out. Come on guys...

Anyway, still waiting on any reports on Mourinho bribing EPL officials or whatever...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:43 pm

didn't have to bribe anyone in epl, he got handed what was by far the best squad in the league (ranieri finished second with it the year before mourinho took over ffs) and faced an arsenal who were selling everyone, man utd's worst team in 20 years and... that's about it, really

then he got smacked repeatedly by liverpool and barcelona in the cl Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:47 pm

ok mourinho sucks,

whatever helps you sleep at night..

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:26 pm

Wins in Portugal, England, Italy, Spain, Europe twice.

Yep, completely mediocre. :coffee:
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 am

che wrote:didn't have to bribe anyone in epl, he got handed what was by far the best squad in the league (ranieri finished second with it the year before mourinho took over ffs) and faced an arsenal who were selling everyone, man utd's worst team in 20 years and... that's about it, really

then he got smacked repeatedly by liverpool and barcelona in the cl Laughing

Mou vs Zeman - Page 3 ZMaXG
Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:35 am

Now that Guardiola isn't here anymore, Mourinho is easily the best coach in the world imo. He achieved so much in 4 different leagues, which is not an easy thing to do.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Tifoso Romanista wrote:Yeah English person supporting Real Madrid and talking about trophy , isnt that Typical

you live in England therefore you know nothing about real Madrid , dont get mad , I'm just going with your logic
Is that not normal???

Since i am a Madrid supporter, i read news on them every day from their youth all the way up to the first team i don't go and state an opinion out of the blue and pretend like its a hot topic in Spain when people in Spain know nothing about it, did it sound stupid to you now???
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:08 pm

ErPupone wrote:
Wow, my whole post just flew right over your head didn't it? I was simply stating that the guy who I was replying to made unfair assumptions about Zeman's Roma in the late 90's. Did I made any assumptions? No, not at all. I was just saying that his team, in terms of individuals, wasn't as strong as the other poster made it seem.

And you don't have to tell me how football works, I know that well, thank you.

i was replying to specifically this part of your quote, of course the other team was strong, but there is no assurance that he wouldve done better with that is there??? i know what you meant but thats just what i wanted to add to that and as for the rest, developing players is obviously very good but thats not really something to brag about is it unless you coach a small team needing every little fame that comes your way, or else Wenger would be the best in history for how many players he has been able to develop into world beaters

ErPupone wrote: Zeman had a much weaker side than Capello, given that Zeman's Roma lacked players like Samuel, Emerson, Montella and Batistuta who were all key figured of our scudetto winning side. Come on, he had to use Pierre friggin Wome at the back. So don't be so quick to judge him even if you don't like what he said about Mourinho.

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3