fenomenalex10
C.Marchisio #8
Adrian0911
S
7amood11
Cotes
12 posters

Go down

Mandžukić wants Turin move... Empty Mandžukić wants Turin move...

Post by Cotes Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:08 am

Everton could be set to miss out on top striking target Mario Mandzukic after the Croatian’s agent admitted he would love to play for Juventus.
The Toffees are desperate for a new striker this summer and have been linked with a host of names including Inter Milan’s Luc Castaignos and a surprise move to re-sign free-agent Louis Saha.
But Wolfsburg striker Mandzukic is Everton boss David Moyes’ top summer target, after the Scot was dazzled by his performances at Euro 2012 where he bagged three goals for Croatia.
[/color]”Mandžukić wants Turin move... 672256_mandzuric_foto610x342
Serie A champions Juventus are also interested in the forward and the 26-year-old’s agent has admitted his client is a ‘big fan’ of the Old Lady, while the Toffees lack of European football next season could also count against them.
“There are many rumours about his future, but it is too early to talk about it,” Ivan Cvjetkovic told tuttomercatoweb.com. “I must first discuss things with Mario and understand what might be the best solution.
“He is ready for a new adventure but we must not forget that he still has a two-year contract with Wolfsburg. I will meet the club on Monday and you’ll know more.
“Mario wants to play in a European competition, it’s one of the reasons why he is thinking of leaving.
“Mario is a big Juventus fan, who would not like to play there? [color=red]They are a great club.
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Mandžukić wants Turin move... Empty Re: Mandžukić wants Turin move...

Post by 7amood11 Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:20 am

He's had a great tournament this summer. And he certainly won't cost 25m+... He's definitely an option to consider.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:36 am

He is not an upgrade over our current attack,i dont rate him that highly..I'd rather Matri over him maybe even Destro over him.

His stats are pretty mediocre too..12 goals in 32 games is hardly impressive.Matri has a better goal scoring ratio than him.

A move for Destro would make sense as he's still very young..This dude is already 26 and our team right now demands a prolific hitman and he's not that guy..We'd be landing ourselves just another Matri if thats the case.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:45 am

Surag wrote:He is not an upgrade over our current attack,i dont rate him that highly..I'd rather Matri over him maybe even Destro over him.

His stats are pretty mediocre too..12 goals in 32 games is hardly impressive.Matri has a better goal scoring ratio than him.

A move for Destro would make sense as he's still very young..This dude is already 26 and our team right now demands a prolific hitman and he's not that guy..We'd be landing ourselves just another Matri if thats the case.

my friend...
stats can be deceiving...
for instance, if a player is substituted on, it still count as an appearance, how much did he start & finish?
Watch the man play & then criticize...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:55 am

Stats are not deceiving when we are judging strikers my friend..They hold a huge significance when it comes to strikers.

And btw he's started 30 games for Wolfsburg and subbed in only twice.He's a hardworker ,moves along well but he's just not a prolific goal scorer and right now our team demands one.

And yes i'm giving my judgement having watched him.I watched these Euros primarily to scout players for Juventus..And he's certainly not the player i want here.And i dont buy into tournament perfomances btw.It means squat.I am mostly basing my opinion on his season with Wolfsburg.

I cant believe we did not try to pursue Giroud who had an amazing season in Ligue 1 and now he's being bought by Arsenal for just a paltry sum of 15m euros.SMH.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 am

nice...so no WC striker again? that was expected actually eco smile
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:13 pm

He scored 3 goals and 2 of them was meh (those against Ireland) and suddenly he is top striker the one that we want..?! I will stick with Iaquinta instead
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by fenomenalex10 Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

he is good when modric is around. he cant play without him
fenomenalex10
fenomenalex10
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:19 pm

*18JUVE97* wrote:he is good when modric is around. he cant play without him

he would have Pirlo @ Juve and that's an encouraging thought is it not?

on a side level though, I do not want him at Juve as the main striker, Marotta if he fails to deliver that world class striker he's been yapping for two years straight, then he has yet again failed us on his promises.... Evil or Very Mad
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:39 pm

I actually dont think we need the ego of a world class striker at Juve but we do definitely need a better finisher than what we have...I dont mind Damiao as he is young or perhaps someone young with class like Dzeko...whomever it is coming anyway we must not pay over 20m as its just not viable for the model Juve have set up!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by KIFFLO Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Surag wrote:Stats are not deceiving when we are judging strikers my friend..They hold a huge significance when it comes to strikers.

And btw he's started 30 games for Wolfsburg and subbed in only twice.He's a hardworker ,moves along well but he's just not a prolific goal scorer and right now our team demands one.

And yes i'm giving my judgement having watched him.I watched these Euros primarily to scout players for Juventus..And he's certainly not the player i want here.And i dont buy into tournament perfomances btw.It means squat.I am mostly basing my opinion on his season with Wolfsburg.

I cant believe we did not try to pursue Giroud who had an amazing season in Ligue 1 and now he's being bought by Arsenal for just a paltry sum of 15m euros.SMH.

You need to know that most of those games he played as a winger and he hated it because he is a CF. thats why the coach felix magath, told Mandzukic before the Euro 2012 that he is no longer wanted at the club. That might change thou after euros but most likely he will change clubs.
KIFFLO
KIFFLO
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 am

I'd pass on him
Not because he isn't a 'big' name, I just don't see him as being able to offer anything that the current Juventus strikers cannot, or that a player from an Italian club can.

I mean, at this point, you might as well look to Immobile instead

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:00 am

Moarr average strikers please.

Cavani is still the dream striker. He fits the bill perfectly beyond any other striker currently out there right now IMO.
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:40 pm

urbaNRoots wrote:Kicker confirm, that Bayern Munich have agreed to sign Croatia & Wolfsburg striker Mario Mandzukic on a 4-year deal for around 13m Euro.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/571022/artikel_wechsel-perfekt_mandzukic-erhaelt-vertrag-bis-2016.html

according to this poster, who understands german and the article...

NO MANDZUKIC FOR JUVE....REJOICE.. Chaka banana
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:28 pm

Funny how he ended up in Bayern Munich and he's scoring goals for breakfast, making goals looks easy, scored in all matches he has featured for Bayern creating assist upon assist and alienating teams like Dortmund with clinical finish ability.

I say he links up our play much more better than Gomez, he opens up space for our CM/AM/DM like Gustavo, Kroos, and Schweini to take long range on run deep.

I tell you, he is looking like an absolute Bargain, Wolfsburg are obviously not too smart in transfer market.

but, oh well, you lose some and win some, yeah you won Vidal and we have now won Martinez and Mandzukic.

I love Juventus, I am upset how Bilbao didn't sell to Juventus Llorent, but anyways I hope to see him arrive in Juventus for free next season, but first Juve must try to make quarter or semi final of Cpl or even Final, this will help attract him, otherwise there will be too many bid for him, maybe even Bayern will make a bid for him, what do you expect, he's free and a good player.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:09 pm

The Messiah wrote:Funny how he ended up in Bayern Munich and he's scoring goals for breakfast, making goals looks easy, scored in all matches he has featured for Bayern creating assist upon assist and alienating teams like Dortmund with clinical finish ability.

I say he links up our play much more better than Gomez, he opens up space for our CM/AM/DM like Gustavo, Kroos, and Schweini to take long range on run deep.

I tell you, he is looking like an absolute Bargain, Wolfsburg are obviously not too smart in transfer market.

but, oh well, you lose some and win some, yeah you won Vidal and we have now won Martinez and Mandzukic.

I love Juventus, I am upset how Bilbao didn't sell to Juventus Llorent, but anyways I hope to see him arrive in Juventus for free next season, but first Juve must try to make quarter or semi final of Cpl or even Final, this will help attract him, otherwise there will be too many bid for him, maybe even Bayern will make a bid for him, what do you expect, he's free and a good player.

I actually wanted him to come to Juve which is which I posted this...
But I know even know alot of people aren't convinced about him just because he is younger than 24 or coming from Real Madrid or something like that...
glad to see him doing so well...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down