usman111
Spider
Iceman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
RealGunner
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Favourite Non Arsenal PL player ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Non Arsenal PL player ?

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:57 am

its because of the fans thats why we have disloyal players like Samir Nasri and a whole bunch of money hungry players. Fans shud safeguard the pride of the Club otherwise its gonna fall. Seriously, hw can u like Park wen he is our direct rivals and his goal will spoil Arsenal in the Monday headline.

since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Favourite Non Arsenal PL player ? - Page 3 Empty Re: Favourite Non Arsenal PL player ?

Post by Kiwigunner Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 am

the only thing that makes you dislike park is the colour of his shirt. that to me is just not right. he's a great player, a hard worker, doesn't run his mouth, and is a fantastic person for one of the smaller nations in the game.

don't get me wrong, i still don't like united, but it's the club i dont like, not the combination of players. i still don't like a lot of the players (looking at you, rooney/nani/evra) but thats for other reasons.

on diaby it's a similar thing. he's not supposed to like tottenham, because he plays for arsenal. thats just not done. when walcott and bale say how they're actually good friends irl, thats all good, because it's not saying that walcott wants to play at tottenham with his friend.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:16 am

its understandable that walcot and bale are friends from southampton of course well plus bale is an arsenal fan. but liking a manchester player, mmm, never done that since 1996. i'm still thinking of any utd fan i ever liked. i have no love 4 any
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:57 pm

Disliking a player for the shirt he wears is very petty, in my opinion. The term "judging a book by its cover" comes to mind.

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 pm

its Fanatism.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~ Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Raul Meireles, Steven Gerrard.
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Fo'Shizzle_My_Nizzle~
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:18 pm

http://www.epltalk.com/the-dying-art-of-a-footballers-loyalty-to-his-club-32696?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EPLTalk+%28EPL+Talk%29&utm_content=Twitter
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:22 pm

since1996 wrote:http://www.epltalk.com/the-dying-art-of-a-footballers-loyalty-to-his-club-32696?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EPLTalk+%28EPL+Talk%29&utm_content=Twitter

That's a good article but it doesn't really apply here. It's talking about how players sometimes state that they would want to play for a certain club, when they're already signed with another.

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwigunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:21 am

I agree, i don't like a lot of united players too, but that doesn't mean when there is a likable player i make myself dislike them. Again Ji Sung Park is my best example - he's a really respectable character.
Kiwigunner
Kiwigunner
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:26 am

dmize wrote:
since1996 wrote:http://www.epltalk.com/the-dying-art-of-a-footballers-loyalty-to-his-club-32696?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+EPLTalk+%28EPL+Talk%29&utm_content=Twitter

That's a good article but it doesn't really apply here. It's talking about how players sometimes state that they would want to play for a certain club, when they're already signed with another.

i just thot ths thread is suitable for viewing ths page rather than throwing it in the lobby.its kinda related in a way.

back to our story...i will start liking park wen he wears an arsenal jersey. period.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 am

Drogba -never ,but this man Souleymane Coulibaly from CIV looks really talented guy..LOOOOL......well beyond them i'v noticed b4 i like a lot of PL players aslo like Rafael n Fabio,Chicharito,Ngog,T.Cahill, Kalou, etc ....damn it,De Gea was my most fav.keeper 4 a long !

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm

[quote="since1996"]
dmize wrote:
since1996 wrote:

i just thot ths thread is suitable for viewing ths page rather than throwing it in the lobby.its kinda related in a way.

back to our story...i will start liking park wen he wears an arsenal jersey. period.

that proves ur not a football fan, you might be an Arsenal fan but thats it

if you are saying that you wont like messi until he wears an Arsenal shirt then i really dont know what to say
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:18 pm

No mention of Joey Barton yet ? :coffee:

Back to top Go down

Post by since1996 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:48 am

[quote="RealGunner"]
since1996 wrote:
dmize wrote:
since1996 wrote:

that proves ur not a football fan, you might be an Arsenal fan but thats it

if you are saying that you wont like messi until he wears an Arsenal shirt then i really dont know what to say

thts just how i watch football mate. i take the whole team as one entity and if its my rival i wont support, thts wat meks it worth supporting arsenal. dnt get me m nt saying park is nt a good player or he doesnt have soul bt the fact that he is manchester it makes me not like him.
since1996
since1996
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by bloodless Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:56 am

evra was a joke lol guys

bloodless
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sina Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:25 pm

Kante & Mane
Sina
Sina
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:01 pm

Sane atm. Wished we had him.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3