Patrick Bateman
CBarca
Cotes
REWB
Tifoso Romanista
27 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The King Pirlo just killed of another team  Empty The King Pirlo just killed of another team

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:47 am

Do you know how to Take the penalty like a boss?
do you know how to destroy the opposition confidence just by one shot?
Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment
Would you capture it or just let it slip?

I had a few heart attack during the game but Pirlo was like a boss , Don pirlo ]

Boss it like a De Rossi
Kill them like a Pirlo
keep them out
superman no i mean Buffon style
Time to show the world whose on the top
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

The King Pirlo just killed of another team  Empty Re: The King Pirlo just killed of another team

Post by REWB Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:58 am

pirlo is a better passer, than xavi. but i do think xavi has better ball control and technique, even though they are both amazing at it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

The King Pirlo just killed of another team  Empty Re: The King Pirlo just killed of another team

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:00 am

REWB wrote:pirlo is a better passer, than xavi. but i do think xavi has better ball control and technique, even though they are both amazing at it.

I prefer Iniesta over Xavi but Pirlo is better than both of them , me think
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:09 am

LOL...he did it again Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:10 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
REWB wrote:pirlo is a better passer, than xavi. but i do think xavi has better ball control and technique, even though they are both amazing at it.

I prefer Iniesta over Xavi but Pirlo is better than both of them , me think

i think they are on the same level ability wise. pirlo has more class though
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:15 am

Let's not talk about Pirlo vs Xaviesta guys...it's been discussed to death.

Let us just admire DAT SPOTKICK by Pirlo :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Bateman Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:41 am

He learned from the Maestro :coffee:

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 am

I have been saying this over and over that Pirlo is the boss of all bosses

But no one will listen

Last edited by The Messiah on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 am

Pirlo is the best midfielder in the world this season. Outclasses Xavi, Xabi and whoever else you want to compare him to.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 am

juveman17 wrote:Pirlo is the best midfielder in the world this season. Outclasses Xavi, Xabi and whoever else you want to compare him to.

Toni Kroos says hi
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:08 am

The Messiah wrote:
juveman17 wrote:Pirlo is the best midfielder in the world this season. Outclasses Xavi, Xabi and whoever else you want to compare him to.

Toni Kroos says hi

Don't know if it is the English fans and media or the German fans and media that are the most deluded.
leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:15 am

D
leemhuis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Toni Kroos says hi

Don't know if it is the English fans and media or the German fans and media that are the most deluded.

I don't know this as well but I know Pirlo is a Boss, Toni Kroos is Also a boss.

One thing that I also know for certain, is that Italian stadium are usually empty and the league is corrupt.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by leemhuis Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:32 am

The Messiah wrote:D
leemhuis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Toni Kroos says hi

I don't know this as well but I know Pirlo is a Boss, Toni Kroos is Also a boss.

One thing that I also know for certain, is that Italian stadium are usually empty and the league is corrupt.

I do not know what that has to do with the Germany-Italy semifinal. But of course, the swarthy Italians are corrupt and the Germans are honest lily white people. You Germans were so honest and ethical throughout history. As a Dutchman, I don't buy it. There have many scandals in the Bundesliga but the clubs that are important are not punished, like they were in Serie A.

leemhuis
leemhuis
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:33 am

leemhuis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Toni Kroos says hi

Borussia dortmund says hi
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:34 am

The Messiah wrote:

Toni Kroos says hi

Toni kroos ? you are kidding me? i wouldn't compare a Ferrari with a Honda
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 am

Tifoso Romanista wrote:
leemhuis wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Toni Kroos says hi

Borussia dortmund says hi

We say hi back
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:36 am

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance/_/league/ita.1/italian-serie-a?cc=590

Yep. Serie A fans suck. Such empty stadiums. Average attendance of 25,000. Dat emptyness.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:39 am

Germany fan are deluded for calling Pirlo the Boss if all bosses
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:40 am

oh and btw that sampdoria game is in Serie B. And i forgot the napoli fans. They broke Serie B attendance records with 60,000 fans going to a Serie B game. Such emptyness.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 am

The Messiah wrote:

Toni Kroos says hi

Despite being a class above Kroos, Pirlo returns the 'hi' and asks Toni how he's doing today, because Pirlo's a classy fellow like that and wouldn't dare be rude to another person.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 am

Pirlo is 33 and old, Toni Kroos is 22 and young. Toni played extremely well this season, If you followed him like I did you would realized how well he played, its not surprising that most expect kept him in their European league team of the year.

With that said, Toni is still young and we can only hope that he overtakes Pirlo in few years time.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tifoso Romanista Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:37 am

The Messiah wrote:Pirlo is 33 and old, Toni Kroos is 22 and young. Toni played extremely well this season, If you followed him like I did you would realized how well he played, its not surprising that most expect kept him in their European league team of the year.

With that said, Toni is still young and we can only hope that he overtakes Pirlo in few years time.

Keep on Dreaming
Tifoso Romanista
Tifoso Romanista
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:53 am

The Messiah wrote:Pirlo is 33 and old, Toni Kroos is 22 and young. Toni played extremely well this season, If you followed him like I did you would realized how well he played, its not surprising that most expect kept him in their European league team of the year.

rofl
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cookie Monster Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:12 am

Laughing Sorry fella, Kroos shouldn't even be named in the same thread as Pirlo. That comparison is laughable.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:59 am

Kroos can hope to touch Pirlo's level at 30, that if things go all right.
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next