Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

+32
RQ12
Adit
vivabarca38
Doc
LeVersacci
aleumdance
arabprince
Grande_Milano
altobelli
StrugaRock
Kingofeverythingclassy
la bestia negra
Cassius
barca 2011
Catracho
justdoit_
The Messiah
Lord Awesome
BAYERN_MUNICH
Tomwin Lannister
Toffer Harley
urbaNRoots
S32TABLANCA
Babun
S
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Valkyrja
BarrileteCosmico
stunt
jibers
The Don
36 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

Post by The Messiah Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Bayern need to listen to me and think of Playing Boateng-Dante next season, I know what I am saying when I say Badstuber disrupt the defense.

He's difficult to play with, or form a partnership with, Hummels struggle all day because of him, you simply have to look at Hummels partnership with Subotic and Boateng partnership with Van Buyten.

Badstuber will always screw you up when you need him to be in his position or cover for you, he put other player in tremendous pressure and always screw up after hiding for a long time.

Boateng-Dante please.

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

Post by Catracho Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:50 pm

Dante to get called-up by Brazil soon.. screw ze Germans..

I wonder has anyone noted the lack of quality forwards Germany have.. Klose and Gomez will NOT get it done in 2014. Klose will be ancient and Gomez will be declining by then imo. Who else is out there for Germany.. its looking really bad if they think they can rely on their midfield play to score all of their goals in the future. Doesn't work like that.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:52 pm

Hopefully this puts an end to a dark decade for Germany. I was actually going to make a post for it a few days ago but this one beat me to the punch. I even compiled the results in all major tournaments for Germany who despite always coming in as strong favorites are undeniably the biggest underachievers in the last 10 years. Here's when, against who and where in the tournament they have been KO'd:

2002 World Cup: 0-2 Vs. Brazil (Final)
2004 EURO: 2 pts. 3rd place (Group Stage, group D)
2005 Confederations Cup: 2-3 Vs. Brazil (Semi-Final)
2006 World Cup: 0-2 A.E.T. Vs. Italy (Semi-Final)
2008 EURO: 0-1 Vs. Spain (Final)
2010 World Cup: 0-1 Vs. Spain (Semi-Final)
2012 EURO: 1-2 Vs. Italy (Semi-Final)

Just check that out for a bit.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Only Ozil had the balls to step up and convert, but him Khedira Reus etc were let down by their loser Bayern compatriots :coffee:

Never Munchen has become Never Deutschen :bow:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:14 pm

S32TABLANCA wrote:Only Ozil had the balls to step up and convert, but him Khedira Reus etc were let down by their loser Bayern compatriots :coffee:

Oezil played a part in the 1st goal, Khedirah played well but I've to say that I'm disappointed that although Badstuber had played with Lahm for many years, still he's not able to form partnership with anyone.

I also like the fact that Never Munich kicked out Real Failure out in the CPL
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassius Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:27 pm

Immortal Babun wrote:hmm
Most of the time, German NT lacked genuine quality to overcome better sides. The current crop has got no excuses though. In 2006, we weren't better than France or Italy quality wise. In top matches, the team with better quality wins 9/10 times.
Poor trolling attempt leemius and a subsequent perma ban for multi-accounting eco smile
Watch Germany expose how shabby Juve would fare in CL vs. a team like Bayern or Real Madrid ( German NT).

Ohhh those shabby Juve players Laughing what did Bayern win this season?

Loser mentality :coffee:
Cassius
Cassius
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:32 pm

its not the lack of winners mentality

just bad luck pure bad luck
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:10 am

Last time I remember Juventus got hammered when the faced us
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 am

The Messiah wrote:Bayern need to listen to me and think of Playing Boateng-Dante next season, I know what I am saying when I say Badstuber disrupt the defense.

He's difficult to play with, or form a partnership with, Hummels struggle all day because of him, you simply have to look at Hummels partnership with Subotic and Boateng partnership with Van Buyten.

Badstuber will always screw you up when you need him to be in his position or cover for you, he put other player in tremendous pressure and always screw up after hiding for a long time.

Boateng-Dante please.

Sorry but Badstuber made Boateng looked bad. Boateng is an average defender at best & back-up material who made costsly mistakes. 1st League game was Gladbach,he had part fault

Game vs DOrtmund,he lost the ball & Goetze scored

CHL Final,He missed Drogba who scored. If he defended well we would be CHL champions now.

And Hummels had a bad game. Van Buyten is well past his prime. No use blaming Badstuber for all this. Bads is decent,nothing special at this point though.

And Hummels-Subotic was a joke internationally. Look at how they conceded to Olympikaos or Marseille or Arsenal or Stuttgart. I dont need to add much.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:54 am

The Messiah wrote:
S32TABLANCA wrote:Only Ozil had the balls to step up and convert, but him Khedira Reus etc were let down by their loser Bayern compatriots :coffee:

Oezil played a part in the 1st goal, Khedirah played well but I've to say that I'm disappointed that although Badstuber had played with Lahm for many years, still he's not able to form partnership with anyone.

I also like the fact that Never Munich kicked out Real Failure out in the CPL

and in the end Real Failure managed to win a title that season :coffee:
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by altobelli Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:12 am

Robbery wrote:its not the lack of winners mentality

There was luck, ok. Italy should have scored 5-6 against Germany.

altobelli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:27 am

altobelli wrote:
Robbery wrote:its not the lack of winners mentality

There was luck, ok. Italy should have scored 5-6 against Germany.

no, after 1-2 goals, every team leaves the initiative to the opponent. in such moments even 10-20 moments do not mean 10-20 goals. that is ridiculuous
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by arabprince Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:44 am

Starting to seem that way, yeah.
arabprince
arabprince
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:32 am

This generation is too spoiled. Time to drop the chokers along with Löw. He is wasting our golden generation.
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:36 am

Immortal Babun wrote:This generation is too spoiled. Time to drop the chokers along with Löw. He is wasting our golden generation.

Low did nothing wrong, only if certain defender didn't allow Balotelli head the ball freely or was out of position when he's supposed to be marking Balotelli, this wouldn't have happened.

Well I guess we have to say it Low fault for playing him in the first place, also it was retarded playing Schweini as Right-Back and taking out Germany best Defender of the day.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:11 am

well, that could be it for podolski as a starter. other people are pushing through and his limitations were too obvious as they are also not on par with the style germany wants to play now and in the future.

the formation was indeed stupid imo, but that is always easy to say afterwards. i was very sceptical before the game tho as it seemed too slow with kroos instead of someone like reus who can create some havok. and we could have also used klose as a passer since they dominated the midfield. gomez is just hangin up in there waiting for that cross or final ball, but that's just what he does anyway so i'm not surprised he was shite.

the true revelation was reus to me as he didn't seem to be impressed about the talk or any of the commotion and just played his part well whenever he was given the chance. created some great chances as well and could have had 2 assist if the others would have had better finishing.
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:39 am

I think this Generation needs someone who understands the value of defending..

It was pretty Obvious since the game vs Denmark that teh defensive line should be changed..

but Stubsi kept his place and Balo did not dissapoint
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:42 am

For some reasons Badstuber never get touched and ever since Bayern and Germany has not won any trophy
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:37 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:I think part of the problem is Loew. He plays great football until a challenge comes along, and then tries a far more conservative approach that completely backfires. He was the one that organized the tactics in 2006 and that's what he did, and he repeated the mistake in 2010. Hopefully he will have learned from it, otherwise Germany should get Kloppo.
Funny how these things keep happening :coffee:
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:41 pm

Start playing Reus & Götze instead of chokdolski and the false messiah

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:42 pm

Two words: NEVER...MUNCHEN
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Never Munchen is taking over Mad

Poor non munchen players Sad
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:58 pm

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 2 AwjiKzkCIAAcDxn
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:59 pm

How would a Germany devoid of Never Munchen players lineup..hmm Except the GK ofcourse

Neuer(C)

Beck-Hummels-Hoewedes-Schmelzer

Khedira-Bender

Goetze-Oezil-Reus

Klose

Good enough hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Surag wrote:How would a Germany devoid of Never Munchen players lineup..hmm Except the GK ofcourse

Neuer(C)

Beck-Hummels-Hoewedes-Schmelzer

Khedira-Bender

Goetze-Oezil-Reus

Klose

Good enough hmm

That team would probably have done much better. Winners mentality right there

NEVER....MUNCHER :I'mveryunoriginal:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm

The German NT without the Bayern players lost 5:3 against Switzerland, remember?
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next