Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

+32
RQ12
Adit
vivabarca38
Doc
LeVersacci
aleumdance
arabprince
Grande_Milano
altobelli
StrugaRock
Kingofeverythingclassy
la bestia negra
Cassius
barca 2011
Catracho
justdoit_
The Messiah
Lord Awesome
BAYERN_MUNICH
Tomwin Lannister
Toffer Harley
urbaNRoots
S32TABLANCA
Babun
S
rwo power
VivaStPauli
Valkyrja
BarrileteCosmico
stunt
jibers
The Don
36 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 pm

BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
jibers wrote:
rwo power wrote:Mad? Naw. I only deplore the lack of sophistication when people are trying to make fun of other clubs Razz

And that is why you fail. There is nothing sophisticated coming second best in three competitions. It's quite simple actually. Never Munchen

Tell me more about Basel and Athletic Bilbao

Phil Jones and Ryan Giggs as CM. That is all. Tell me more about being trophyless in the weakest league.

jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do Bayern Munich and the German NT lack a winner's mentality?

Post by rwo power Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:53 pm

jibers wrote:
rwo power wrote:Mad? Naw. I only deplore the lack of sophistication when people are trying to make fun of other clubs Razz

And that is why you fail. There is nothing sophisticated coming second best in three competitions. It's quite simple actually. Never Munchen
1. You seem to think that I'm a fan of Bayern and thus butthurt. I'll tell you a secret: I'm not (both of it) Razz

2. Talking about Basel... Yann Sommer Heart
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 pm

jibers wrote:
BAYERN_MUNICH wrote:
jibers wrote:

Tell me more about Basel and Athletic Bilbao

Phil Jones and Ryan Giggs as CM. That is all. Tell me more about being trophyless in the weakest league.

Yea & De Gea at GK. Rooney at CM. Or Scholes after retirement at CM,or mediocre Fleteches or Carrick. Or rubbish. or rubbish Evra. Or Trash Rafael. Or bad Fabio. Or Average smalling. It goes on & on & on.

What a rubbish team.

To loose finals you have got to get into it.

You have no excuse. Dortmund never play in Europe. You guys do every year. Yet you got kicked out in a piss poor league where you lost to basel whom we thrashed 7-0.

I dont need to add anything. EPL has fallen so bad & is so piss poor nowadays bar massive debt & television money which is attracting foreign talents. The Top 2 teams of Europe both got KICKED out at CHL Group Stages.

To come 2nd you have to be in the Finals. You cant loose in finals by getting kicked out in the Group Stages. Be happy being one of the teams like Villareal or Olympikaos.

Be happy that you did not loose. Be happy with getting kicked out at Group Stages. Be happy with being a complete non-entity & a team to be humiliated & ridiculed in European Football.

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 pm

Ironically the team calls us Never Munchen has 0 trophies. Got humiliated in Europe & is now an useless & international joke.

Also same team who came 2nd on Goal Difference after having a 7 point odd lead before. Wow. Talk about the irony. Now clubs 3 steps below which should challenge Leverkusen,Basel & Benfica is telling us about winning trophies

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:27 pm

I dont need to add anything. EPL has fallen so bad & is so piss poor nowadays bar massive debt & television money which is attracting foreign talents. The Top 2 teams of Europe both got KICKED out at CHL Group Stages.

haha, you Jealous of the epl Kingofeverythingunclassy?

you keep Ignoring the other 2 epl sides performances in the UCL

still mad 6th place in the epl can conquer Europe?
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 pm

aleumdance wrote:

haha, you Jealous of the epl Kingofeverythingunclassy?

you keep Ignoring the other 2 epl sides performances in the UCL

still mad 6th place in the epl can conquer Europe?

Not really. I just pointed out a known fact. Not jealous of anything. Nothing to be jealous of Arsenal or Chelsea both of whom I consider Failed Clubs for different reasons. Chelsea for being a plastic club.

And Arsenal for having 35-36 players odd & paying stupid money to scrubs like Djorour or wats his name but then refusing to pay good money to Good Players. And loosing out in the round of 16 is Very Bad. Atleast that is how I felt when we crumbled against Inter last year.

Donno about you guys,maybe with 3rd place finishes,getting into the round of 16 in CHL is like a Trophy for you guys

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by aleumdance Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:42 pm

wow you so stuck up you never heard about a salary cap.. maybe thats why we are more valuable than everything in German Bundesliga Smile (INCLUDING BAYERN)

and who told you we are happy with 3rd place, or in your gloriuos league they don't tell you about teams who rebrand themselves?, Valencia can't still build their new stadium, Dortmund entered shit load of debt and were extinct for a while..

but when Arsenal need to hold squeeze on the buck, we still enter UCL, and are more valuable than you,..

so cry me a river Bavarian, and pray Lewandowski does not rape you again next season
aleumdance
aleumdance
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Certainly don't have a winning mentality or makeup.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:53 pm

Lol you fool. We are the second most consistent team after Barcelona in the cl for almost a decade. 1 crap season deosnt change that. Its a real shame because i was actually hoping germanyt won. I knew those nevers would ruin the team. Scwini flops in 4 major competitions. LOL
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:58 pm

Also lol @ people questioning the winning mentality of United, I don't think a person who has watched more than 3 United games can question that.

I hate them but if there is one team who can get a result from nothing it's United, they way they play when their back is against the wall and they need something...the desperation they play with till the end.

No other team comes even remotely close.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:15 pm

jibers wrote:Lol you fool. We are the second most consistent team after Barcelona in the cl for almost a decade. 1 crap season deosnt change that. Its a real shame because i was actually hoping germanyt won. I knew those nevers would ruin the team. Scwini flops in 4 major competitions. LOL

How come we kicked you out after you were 3goals up, do you still remember that amazing goal by Robben..

Ok lets talk about Basel.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Also lol @ people questioning the winning mentality of United, I don't think a person who has watched more than 3 United games can question that.

I hate them but if there is one team who can get a result from nothing it's United, they way they play when their back is against the wall and they need something...the desperation they play with till the end.

No other team comes even remotely close.

Your hatred toward Bayern is madness, every now and then, you draw you bum on the flow just to have a go but you never ever succeed, especially since we kicked your asses home and away.

Everyday I thank God we kicked out Madrid, otherwise my status in this forum will probably be like that of a slave.

I like Madrid as a club, but I hate their fans...
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:18 pm

Who ever created Never Munchen is a genius, was that you Jibbaji? eco smile
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:19 pm

You should rename yourself to The false Messiah

Kroos is not the messiah smoking
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 pm

Kingofeverythingclassy wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
quadrotor wrote:Germany have won more games in 90 minutes this tournament than Italy. When Germany beat Holland and Portugal did they not have a winning mentality then? When Germany won all their qualifying games did they not have a winning mentality? If only winning the tournament counts then Italy 2012 don't yet have a winning mentality as they haven't yet won Euro 2012?

Bayern beat Real Madrid in the Champions League semi-finals last season and Schweinsteiger scored the winning penalty. Did he and they have a winning mentality then, but have since forgot to use it? If only winning big games such as the Champions League Final counts, then that means Real and Barca don't have a winning mentality because they lost in the semis?

Balotelli didn't have a winning mentality when he took forever with the chance against Spain, but does now have a winning mentality as he scored with his chance against Germany? Did Balotelli practice 'winning' in the days prior to the Germany game?

Germany lost to Italy because Italy played better on the day and were better tactically. It's got nothing to do with their mentality or who has the best team on paper beforehand. If critics thought one team were a definite to win before the game and one team had no chance, then that shows how much you should listen to critics.

Although you are a Dortmund fan and I'm a Bayern fan, I must agree that we need more poster like you, who uses their brain.

I've suffered in the hands of Madrid fans for far too long, they have the largest fan base here, they say retarded things and they all stick to it, thereby forcing the whole forum to start saying thesame things, when a poster like me or Huntsman step up and confront them, they say things like GL will be a better place without you.

But I totally agree with what you say, we kicked out Madrid in CPL semi final, we even kicked out Basel and beat Manchester City and yet they say we lack winning mentality, their irrational reasoning is getting out of hand, they are far deep into it now. I'm sorry nothing can be done to stop poster like Bubun etc

Idriozet man you have 0 consistency. Like 0. Come on man. You were bashing me when I did not speak highly of Madrid or its fans. You said Madrid was then your 2nd Favourite Club for winning La Liga & that you will support them whole-heartedly when you are not supporting Bayern.

What happened now???

Idriozet & his 1000000 Whimsical Turns :facepalm:

I don't hate Madrid, I like Madrid to an extent, it's just that type of club I hate to like.

But I tell you what.

I feel sorry for Madrid fans, that's all. I don't even hate them, but most of them are too deep into delusion that they can't even see their own fault. it's a shame I try to make them see it and still they can't

I feel sorry for them, even after we kicked them and outplayed them home and away, they are even still more arrogant.

Now I understand what Barcelona fans felt, I mean after kicking their asses for so long, still they were still arrogant towards Barcelona, verbally and physically.

They are just arrogant and violent people.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:23 pm

The Messiah wrote:
jibers wrote:Lol you fool. We are the second most consistent team after Barcelona in the cl for almost a decade. 1 crap season deosnt change that. Its a real shame because i was actually hoping germanyt won. I knew those nevers would ruin the team. Scwini flops in 4 major competitions. LOL

How come we kicked you out after you were 3goals up, do you still remember that amazing goal by Robben..

LOL and? You still flopped in the final once again. Let's play a game...it's called I never...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:25 pm

jibers wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

LOL and? You still flopped in the final once again. Let's play a game...it's called I never...

Getting to the final, it's an achievement.

Imagine all the money we made, kicking Madrid ass and kicking Basel ass.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

The Messiah wrote:
jibers wrote:
The Messiah wrote:

Getting to the final, it's an achievement.

Imagine all the money we made, kicking Madrid ass and kicking Basel ass.

Madrid made more money by winning their league. Congrats on beating Basel. That must be like trophy for you.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Very intriguing that you highlight my apparent hatred of Bayern in a post which doesn't even reference them.

I don't think slavery is a great occupation for someone bipolar.

Anyway, Barca have thrashed us time Nd time again , they are our biggest rivals and I doubt a single BARCA poster would claim I hate their club. So if I don't hate them, why would I hate something as insignificant to me as Bayern lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ELO Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:27 pm

Bayern was losing to chelsea just like barca because they missed way too many chances, while completely dominating the game.
by the same logic barca didnt have a winning mentality this year either, but i dont think the mentaliy was the Problem here.
as for national competition: dortmund was just the superiour Team, they actually had the best Bundesliga campaign of all Time this year.

for the german nt you might have a point. i guess having the youngest Team of the tournament might have something to do with it, too. Schweini, as their Most important Player, being completely off-form due to nagging injuries didnt help either.
ELO
ELO
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Very intriguing that you highlight my apparent hatred of Bayern in a post which doesn't even reference them.

Anyway, Barca have thrashed us time Nd time again , they are our biggest rivals and I doubt a single BARCA poster would claim I hate their club. So if I don't hate them, why would I hate something as insignificant to me as Bayern lol.

Bipolar? surely you jest. This guy s clearly schizophrenic...
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:30 pm

ELO wrote:Bayern was losing to chelsea just like barca because they missed way too many chances, while completely dominating the game.
by the same logic barca didnt have a winning mentality this year either, but i dont think the mentaliy was the Problem here.
as for national competition: dortmund was just the superiour Team, they actually had the best Bundesliga campaign of all Time this year.

for the german nt you might have a point. i guess having the youngest Team of the tournament might have something to do with it, too. Schweini, as their Most important Player, being completely off-form due to nagging injuries didnt help either.

Except Barcelona were the reigning league and european champions and the standard world wide. They won 4 trophies if my maths is correct. Never one nothing. Because, because...end of the day...Drogba sealed Never-Munchens fate #Betrayedbyakick.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:25 am

Le Samourai wrote:Very intriguing that you highlight my apparent hatred of Bayern in a post which doesn't even reference them.

Sorry You're envious of us.

I'm sure you hate Barcelona and Bayern, wasn't it you who was complaining about Gustavo transfer, of what significant is that to you..?
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:56 am

I complained about the Gustavo transfer because it completely tore apart a team I happened to like, a team I actually started watching Bundesliga because of, has nothing to do with who bought him, I hate Hoffenheim for selling.

Don't understand what I have to envy but whatever.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:51 am

aleumdance wrote: wow you so stuck up you never heard about a salary cap.. maybe thats why we are more valuable than everything in German Bundesliga Smile (INCLUDING BAYERN)

and who told you we are happy with 3rd place, or in your gloriuos league they don't tell you about teams who rebrand themselves?, Valencia can't still build their new stadium, Dortmund entered shit load of debt and were extinct for a while..

but when Arsenal need to hold squeeze on the buck, we still enter UCL, and are more valuable than you,..

so cry me a river Bavarian, and pray Lewandowski does not rape you again next season

The Salary club is Completely for dim-witted & retarded persons. I pity people who buy that Grabage stuff. You have 35+ players & you pary scrubs 3-4M which is Rubbish.

We have 22-23 odd players & we pay out best players 8-10M salaries,5-6 of them atleast. We pay the juniors what they should get.

Our Wage Budget is probably smaller than you. This is the Defintion of a Failed Financial Management System. Garbage players getting 3-4M for playing 7-8 games while Champions players getting 6-7M. This is beyond logic & absolute fail.

I dont think there can be anything worse than that. Definition of a Failed Club Management Financially

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:54 am

Yea Schweni flops in all 4 competitions. For you all players flop

If you want to talk about recent past,we made 2 Finals in 3 years in CHL. Why go a decade ago?? If the past is a factor,we have 9 CHL finals & 4 Trophies inculding 3 consecutive one's.

Lets go into the 70's then. Again you got kicked out & humiliated this year in group Stages. We are CHL finalists. Yea we are loosers but to be a CHL looser you have to get into the finals not get humiliated in the Group Stages.

Now you are a Grade 2 Team. Only a handful or even less players of your team would make the reserves in our team

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4