Van persie is not going to extend his contract.

+9
NumeroUno
juventus101
S
Luca
Adrian0911
REWB
7amood11
Juventude
Juventino89
13 posters

Go down

Van persie is not going to extend his contract. Empty Van persie is not going to extend his contract.

Post by Juventino89 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Robin van Persie zal zijn contract bij Arsenal niet verlengen. De 28-jarige spits laat dat woensdag weten op zijn persoonlijke website, die direct daarna vanwege overbelasting niet meer bereikbaar was. “Ik heb er lang over nagedacht, maar besloten om mijn contract niet te verlengen”, stelt Van Persie zelf. Hij heeft er acht seizoenen in het shirt van the Gunners opzitten en kende het laatste anderhalf jaar zijn beste periode.

Van Persie voerde verschillende gesprekken met Arsenal, de laatste maanden; met Arsène Wenger en directeur Ivan Gazidis. “Ik ga niet op details in, maar daarin is duidelijk geworden dat de club en ik op een verschillende manier naar de toekomst kijken”, legt Van Persie uit.

Robin van Persie will not renew his contract at Arsenal. The 28-year old striker let know that Wednesday on his personal website, immediately after an overload condition was no longer accessible. "I've been thinking about, but decided not to renew my contract," Van Persie itself. He has eight seasons in the shirt of the Gunners sitting on it and knew the last eighteen months his best period. Van Persie conducted several interviews with Arsenal in recent months, with Arsene Wenger and director Ivan Gazidis. "I'm not going into details, but it has become clear that the club in a different way and I look to the future," explains Van Persie out.

Source:http://voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=168497
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Van persie is not going to extend his contract. Empty Re: Van persie is not going to extend his contract.

Post by Juventude Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:52 pm

This doesn't shock me if it's true. He has watched the club continually sell players at their peak. He probably wants to win trophies and go to a club that values its stars, not treat them like commodities that are bought low and sold high. This really lowers Arsenal's bargaining position.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Van persie is not going to extend his contract. Empty Re: Van persie is not going to extend his contract.

Post by Juventino89 Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:57 pm

well he said it on his personal website so I think it is true;)
Juventino89
Juventino89
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:18 pm

It is true, Arsenal have just confirmed it.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:20 pm

hope he goes juve tbh, but doubt it.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:21 pm

well...i dearly hope..that means nothing for us.

first time i ever wish man city to buy someone.

but..maybe van persie to city means one of their strikers can come to us.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:22 pm

Juventude wrote:This doesn't shock me if it's true. He has watched the club continually sell players at their peak. He probably wants to win trophies and go to a club that values its stars, not treat them like commodities that are bought low and sold high. This really lowers Arsenal's bargaining position.

I think Robin will choose his club himself basically, similar to the Aguero situation.

City
Juventus
PSG

All are possible, I think City but if he wants to be [somewhat] friendly with Arsenal fans then he will leave England

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 pm

His father said he wont sign for another English club but who can believe him really ?

Real and Barca dont need him..PSG will offer him a shitload of money but its still a lesser league.

Still hopeful though.But this transfer is unlikely.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Would be a good signing, but i would rather have Suarez or even Dzeko.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NumeroUno Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:18 pm

hopefully RvP goes to Man City and we can take Dzeko from them

NumeroUno
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by originaljuveboy Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 am

Like with Aguero and Dzeko..loyalty, prestige, competetive league means squat. Theyre all mercenaries and will go to who offers them the most money.

10m a season or staying sweet with your ex/team supporters?

hmmmmmmm

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:10 pm

originaljuveboy wrote:Like with Aguero and Dzeko..loyalty, prestige, competetive league means squat. Theyre all mercenaries and will go to who offers them the most money.

10m a season or staying sweet with your ex/team supporters?

hmmmmmmm

That's an unfair assessment of dzeko and aguero. Both chose a team competing in their league and in champions league over a back-to-back seventh place team not in any European competition. I don't blame them for their decision. I would like to see you pass up a job with a strong up and coming company, with rich ownership, and offering you more money in the real world. Would you be a mercenary?
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by originaljuveboy Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Hey i dont fault them, they do the best for them and their family..which means more money is the winner

My point was people who say 'he wont sign for another english club' rubbish, if the price is right hell sign in 2 seconds. Man City had no history, prestige or trophies..(buffon refused to go exactly for those reasons no matter how much they offered..now there is a man with integrity)..yet aguero and dzeko didnt give a toss if manc city were manufactured big player, the money was was right and so was their loyalty.

Im saying people who believe that players have a conscience or loyalty (i rememeber people were convinced Aguero would join us cos of our history and prestige) are mistaken..the mighty dollar supercedes all loyalties and sentiment.

originaljuveboy
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Van Persie is world class but for some reason I would prefer Dzeko on loan smoking

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 pm

originaljuveboy wrote:Hey i dont fault them, they do the best for them and their family..which means more money is the winner

My point was people who say 'he wont sign for another english club' rubbish, if the price is right hell sign in 2 seconds. Man City had no history, prestige or trophies..(buffon refused to go exactly for those reasons no matter how much they offered..now there is a man with integrity)..yet aguero and dzeko didnt give a toss if manc city were manufactured big player, the money was was right and so was their loyalty.

Im saying people who believe that players have a conscience or loyalty (i rememeber people were convinced Aguero would join us cos of our history and prestige) are mistaken..the mighty dollar supercedes all loyalties and sentiment.

But almost every player falls into that generalization and are, therefore, mercenaries according to you. There are few exceptions. Even Buffon is bringing in 6 million Euros a year. Not bad for a 34 year old goalie, so it's not like he's taking one for the team by staying. Man City may not have prestige, but they have an excellent project going on, with the exception of Mancini. When most players make that leap from small club to major European club, they are largely making the decision based on money and a chance to play in European competitions because of sponsorship reasons. Just look at how many problems Liverpool has attracting talent right now, despite their rich history.

I agree with most of what you said, but I think that it's unfair to single out Dzeko and Aguero for doing what every player does.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:26 pm

gelato anyone?

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by DiRocco Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:58 am

Aguero actually took the best option he had and is a classy guy. He could have just as easily went to cross town rivals Real instead. If I remember correctly it was juve not willing to pay the money aguero was worth therefore not Sergio's fault. Aguero is a solid guy IMO
DiRocco
DiRocco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down