the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Freeza on Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:21 am

I actually thinks more highly of Skip Bayless, after having seen his and Stephen A's replacements. He is just an idiot on all LeBron subjects, but outside of them I think he has good and valid points

Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 19245
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:07 am

Team USA vs Dominican Republic starting now... Melo starting over Durant still hmm
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Swanhends on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:21 am

Maybe Melo threatened to eat KD hmm

_________________


twitter: @yobhends
avatar
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:25 am

Melo is a better 4 Than Durant / Lebron especially considering Chandler is the starting C.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 am

Just saw the Brooklyn Nets jerseys.. Nicest ones in the league imo

:bow:

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:45 am

@Le Samourai wrote:Parker said Nash is a disaster... Evil or Very Mad

The white Latino guy actually talked some sense in the vid lol. but it's the first time I've seen him.

I didnt actually watch that video, I was talking about the guys in that video but their comments in other videos.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:47 am

Barrettinator wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:Of course you would say that, he doesnt really like Lebron lol

He is the only one of that panel right there that even remotely knows the game.
He doesn't like LeBron because he's a New York guy.

Here's one of his quotes mid last season:

"They're overrated. I don't know why everybody thinks they're just gonna flip some magical switch once the playoffs starts. I think LeBron made a mistake, he should have stayed in Cleveland. He took the easy way out when he could have gone to New York or Chicago and had a better legacy. This team is completely flawed and they WILL NOT win a championship and when they fail this season, they're gonna be broken up in the offseason."



That's just using the LeBron thing as an example.


When you let your personal sentiments get in the way of your job as a journallist, you lose sight of reality and start going downhill. Not that he has ever been at the top of his trade though.

I can give you more examples if you want.

Or maybe he was just wrong? Guys can be wrong.

Its not like he was the only person on the planet to have that exact opinion.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:51 am

Thta 2nd video, I couldnt even hear the last question. Even when they repeated it in the studio I didnt get it. What did he say?

avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 am

Ah never mind, I read the link. Yeah that seems pretty unproffesional. But I wasnt talking about his skills as a reporter or his proffessionalism, I was talking about his knowledge of the game of Basketball.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:55 am

@Le Samourai wrote:Dani who would you rather, Bynum...who you know as a fact will sign your extension or Howard.

You will have enough money to max out Chris Paul and Josh Smith and Dwight next year regardless of this, but are likely going to lose Howard if neither is gotten.


On the brightside...

You are getting Dwight/Bynum




/Gasol Very Happy

I dont want Josh Smith on a max, thats first of all.

But second, Bynum obviously. He has a post move.

I am annoyed we let Scola go...whats the point building some super team with zero other parts. Scola is a perfect starting role player for a Championship team.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:57 am

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:That white/fake Latino guy on ESPN, forget his name, but he is as annoying as hell. Everytime I see him he is just talking out his ass.

Duno who that black dude is on the right, never seen him before now, he is also incredibly annoying.

Parker is the only dude talking sense.

Chris Broussard? Laughing

Nah the guy dmize said Isreal something.

But Broussard is also a useless turd who might love Lebron more than his mother does.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:14 am

@The Franchise wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:Dani who would you rather, Bynum...who you know as a fact will sign your extension or Howard.

You will have enough money to max out Chris Paul and Josh Smith and Dwight next year regardless of this, but are likely going to lose Howard if neither is gotten.


On the brightside...

You are getting Dwight/Bynum




/Gasol Very Happy

I dont want Josh Smith on a max, thats first of all.

But second, Bynum obviously. He has a post move.

I am annoyed we let Scola go...whats the point building some super team with zero other parts. Scola is a perfect starting role player for a Championship team.

Scola had a terrible contract , not on e befitting of a role player, and Smith....from what I saw in the playoffs at least.....can get something close to the max of thereabouts.....maybe say 15 million...you might have to sign him TBH because Your chances for Paul are significantly slimmer.

Oh and you're trading rosters with Orlando.

Sources say that the Rockets would have to send Kevin Martin, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris and Chandler Parsons to the Magic from their current roster to make the salary-cap math work, as well the draft rights to Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones, all selected in last month's first round.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8162534/houston-rockets-reconstruct-trade-proposal-orlando-magic-center-dwight-howard

Taking back Hedo and Richardson

That shit's crazy.

Good Luck.

Edit:

Larry Coon is saying it's done.

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis
Jason Richardson or Hedo Turkoglu

Shocked

That Toronto 1st is going to be in the lottery.


Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 am

Kobe's response to Jordan was hilarious.

Jordan said he laughed when he heard Bryant said the 2012 USA Basketball team could beat the 1992 Dream Team. Bryant’s post-game response after USA defeated Dominican Republic in Las Vegas on Thursday night:

“So what, he knows I’m a bad motherf**ker. I’m not really tripping. The fact is, they have Ewing and Robinson and those big guys, it’s tough. If you’re asking me, ‘Can you beat them one game?’ Hell yeah, we can beat them in one game. You didn’t ask me if we could beat them in a 7-game series. In one game, we can beat them. No question about it.”




Cool


_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:49 am

Well Kobe is not wrong, of course in 1 game they could win.

Anyway about Scola. How in the world is his contract bad? 9m?

I would rather have him for 9m than Smith for max without even a second thought.
avatar
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 18855
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:01 pm

Scola is 30 million over the next 3 years and is 32.

We disagree there Smith to me for all that he does so many things and has improved his offence so much I wouldn't be completely opposed to the idea of giving him a max or at least 15 million knowing that getting him would keep Dwight Howard.

Why I say Max is because I think other teams will offer him that money just to try to get Howard there.

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Le Samourai on Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:32 pm



I change my mind about this guy, best PG in the league in 3-5 years :coffee:

_________________
avatar
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11544
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 22

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by tonger on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:47 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:Maybe Melo threatened to eat KD hmm

interesting... KD to Melo as BK to Messi?
avatar
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 704
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:59 pm

@Le Samourai wrote:
@The Franchise wrote:
@Le Samourai wrote:Dani who would you rather, Bynum...who you know as a fact will sign your extension or Howard.

You will have enough money to max out Chris Paul and Josh Smith and Dwight next year regardless of this, but are likely going to lose Howard if neither is gotten.


On the brightside...

You are getting Dwight/Bynum




/Gasol Very Happy

I dont want Josh Smith on a max, thats first of all.

But second, Bynum obviously. He has a post move.

I am annoyed we let Scola go...whats the point building some super team with zero other parts. Scola is a perfect starting role player for a Championship team.

Scola had a terrible contract , not on e befitting of a role player, and Smith....from what I saw in the playoffs at least.....can get something close to the max of thereabouts.....maybe say 15 million...you might have to sign him TBH because Your chances for Paul are significantly slimmer.

Oh and you're trading rosters with Orlando.

Sources say that the Rockets would have to send Kevin Martin, Patrick Patterson, Marcus Morris and Chandler Parsons to the Magic from their current roster to make the salary-cap math work, as well the draft rights to Jeremy Lamb, Royce White and Terrence Jones, all selected in last month's first round.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8162534/houston-rockets-reconstruct-trade-proposal-orlando-magic-center-dwight-howard

Taking back Hedo and Richardson

That shit's crazy.

Good Luck.

Edit:

Larry Coon is saying it's done.

Kevin Martin
Patrick Patterson
Chandler Parsons
Marcus Morris
Jeremy Lamb
Royce White
Terrence Jones
2013 TOR 1st
2013 DAL 1st

for

Dwight Howard
Chris Duhon
Glen Davis
Jason Richardson or Hedo Turkoglu

Shocked

That Toronto 1st is going to be in the lottery.

WTF. If that's the trade, it's a disaster waiting to happen. Houston is pretty much giving up every asset they have.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:46 pm

Vegas Summer League starts tonight... Toronto vs Houston should be good.. Ross/Lamb/Motiejunas

Lol at Ater Majok on the Lakers SL roster again
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Marshon Brooks plays JUST LIKE Kobe.. I bet that was his favorite player growing up

Btw are John Wall and Kyrie Irving playing in the summer league? Or would they be considered 'too established' to play?

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:26 pm

Swagg wrote:Marshon Brooks plays JUST LIKE Kobe.. I bet that was his favorite player growing up

Btw are John Wall and Kyrie Irving playing in the summer league? Or would they be considered 'too established' to play?

Kyrie could play if he wants, but Clevelands not in the SL, and I think he's still on duty with the select team.

John Wall is in his 3rd year he won't play.

Kemba is playing tonight, anything less than him destroying SL would be a disappointment imo.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Swanhends on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:29 pm

In other very important news, the Sixers signed Kwame Brown today!

GET INNNNN!!!!!! ROAD TO THE FINALS 2013!!!!!!!!!!



_________________


twitter: @yobhends
avatar
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 8451
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by LeSwagg James on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:48 pm

@dmize wrote:
Swagg wrote:Marshon Brooks plays JUST LIKE Kobe.. I bet that was his favorite player growing up

Btw are John Wall and Kyrie Irving playing in the summer league? Or would they be considered 'too established' to play?

Kyrie could play if he wants, but Clevelands not in the SL, and I think he's still on duty with the select team.

John Wall is in his 3rd year he won't play.

Kemba is playing tonight, anything less than him destroying SL would be a disappointment imo.

Oh, its for first and second year players only huh.. The Cavs are in the SL actually

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/2012vegassummerleagueschedule/vegas-summer-league-schedule

_________________
avatar
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 6587
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by dmize on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Motiejunas started off really strong, quick 9 points, 5 rebounds in the 1st. And he stepped out an hit a 3.

This guy Fortson the Rockets have running the point, he may be one of the worst PG's I've seen in a while. Three or four times he's left his feet for no reason with no idea what he's going to do with the ball. Missing reads, bad shots, etc.
avatar
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 6650
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 30

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Don't call me James on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:19 am

Le Samurai, we're playing you guys in our first Summer League game. Get prepared to be blown out of your socks by Klay and Barnes Very Happy

_________________
avatar
Don't call me James
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28116
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 101

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Freeza on Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:59 am

we're getting slaughtered by GSW, really like Thompson and Barnes though :bow:

Odom-Johnson looks like Kanye West on roids

_________________
hmm:
avatar
Freeza
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 19245
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum