Khaled
CBarca
Zealous
free_cat
BarcaKizz
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B - Page 2 Empty Re: Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Hete BLKSM wrote:
Nameless wrote:Deulofeu, it seems he isint La Masias best player after all. Hardly did anything notable during the game, except some solid passes.

You come to this conclusion based on one game? Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B - Page 2 1050

I have watched much much more than one game and Rafinhia is better.

Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B - Page 2 Empty Re: Mini Clasico: RM Castilla v Barca B

Post by The Sanchez Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:14 pm

Why would Eusebio place Lobato in the central of midfield when we have Espinosa on the bench. On any day, I would have Espinosa than Lobato. I thought Roberto was our best player though Rafinha did put in a good game. The third goal was a joke. Clearly 2-3 metres offside... and the linesman even called it (I think from my angle) though the referee said play on scratch
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:20 am

Our defence is shocking. Lomban and Gomez are shit with the ball. Defensively I dislike Gomez and I didn't like Lomban either. He was at fault at every goal today. The first one, was also partially fault of Grimaldo who is too raw to play at Segunda yet.

Also, shocking that Eusebio played Lobato as midfielder. Why not Espinosa? Rafinha and Miguel Angel up top? Very dissapointed by Dongou, he was non existent. Considering all of this, IMO we showed that we are a better team than and have better prospects than Madrid Castilla. Their starlets are bound to Getafe Castilla in some years.

All in all, we deserved a tie (Castilla's 3rd is in a abismal offside that the linesman signaled, but for some reason the ref didn't).

Last edited by free_cat on Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:22 am

Babun wrote:Laughing
Deleufeu is ineffective, full stop. Rafinha is your best player. I don't want to comment about your defence, not worth it eco smile

Yeah, Deulofeu is ineffective. 4 goals in 2 matches and best U-18 player in the country. One average game doesn't mean he is ineffective.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:23 am

Eusebio needs to be replaced.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:44 am

free_cat wrote:
Deleufeu is ineffective, full stop. Rafinha is your best player. I don't want to comment about your defence, not worth it eco smile

Yeah, Deulofeu is ineffective. 4 goals in 2 matches and best U-18 player in the country. One average game doesn't mean he is ineffective.

Suarez , Torres, Suso, Alcacer >>>
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by FCBarça Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:00 am

Se7en wrote:You're seriously deluded if you think anyone would pay the ref to win a B-team game Laughing

It's Spain, same old corruption...Same old Mou thuggery and bullish tactics that were routinely rewarded by the ref, it was pretty blatant...Even the Canal+ commentators were pointing out all the wrong decisions who didn't have a bone to pick in the Clasico...That 3rd goal, just ridiculous, even ignoring the offside flag from the linesman...But hey, it's Spain :coffee:

Eusebio is a clown, thank Sandy for this hire & then inexplicable extension after that debacle of a season last year...Is no one being taught how to defend in La Masia?...It's incredibly shambolic...Even Grimaldo was poor at different times...Armando already being missed as they have looked incapable of playing the ball out from the back...Midfield cannot dictate any match thus far and hence players like Deulofeu or Dongou are left isolated...Rafinha is beginning to look like a supporting cast player and not someone with anything noteworthy to offer the first team - turning 20 soon, if he doesn't step it up I don't see a future for him here

Roberto & Deulofeu were the standout players, for me

Why is Lobato playing out there still? :facepalm: And Ilie Sanchez? :brickwall:
FCBarça
FCBarça
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:23 am

I can't believe people think Deuf was ineffective. Clearly didn't have his best game though was one of our stars alongside Roberto and Rafinha. Eusebio was stupid to bring him off. It was almost like Messi getting taken off in a match. LOL almost anyway. Lobato needs to be taken out of midfield.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:53 am

Apparently the madrid fans were singing die iniesta AGAIN! wtf!

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:02 am

Die Iniesta? I don't know, but they were singing very offensive stuff all through the match. I heard:

"Puta Barça oeeoee" (Barça is a whore oeoee)
"puta Barça y puta catalunya" (*bleep* barça and *bleep* catalunya)
"O le le, O la la, ser del Barça es, ser un subnormal" (O le le, o la la, to be a barça fan is, to be a subnormal).

They are the señorio in person.

PS. Alcacer, Denis Suarez or Suso better than Deulofeu. rofl
Torres is very good, but they are very different players.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:04 am

free_cat wrote:Die Iniesta? I don't know, but they were singing very offensive stuff all through the match. I heard:

"Puta Barça oeeoee" (Barça is a whore oeoee)
"puta Barça y puta catalunya" (*bleep* barça and *bleep* catalunya)
"O le le, O la la, ser del Barça es, ser un subnormal" (O le le, o la la, to be a barça fan is, to be a subnormal).

They are the señorio in person.

PS. Alcacer, Denis Suarez or Suso better than Deulofeu. rofl
Torres is very good, but they are very different players.

Thats the word on twitter/internet..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:37 pm

Where's the evidence of this?

Everyone in Spain including Madrid fans love Iniesta.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:07 pm

free_cat wrote:

3 goals, the other was awarded to Mejias as an own goal. He didn't have an average game he had a horrid one. if this is good on your side then bless you
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:14 pm

free_cat wrote:IMO we showed that we are a better team than and have better prospects than Madrid Castilla. Their starlets are bound to Getafe Castilla in some years. All in all, we deserved a tie (Castilla's 3rd is in a abismal offside that the linesman signaled, but for some reason the ref didn't).

you showed you are a better team by getting utterly outplayed huh???? how many shots did you have apart from the goals?? 1 ffs, two goals from dead balls well done

we have a C team as well you know, Laporta scrapped yours because you were so shite, what do you mean prospects, in fact it showed how overrated your guys are.

you deserved a 5-0 spanking, the offside was not called because it was deemed as a pass rather than bouncing off, we had the clown in goal yet the only goals you scored were a penalty that the referee waived off until the guy pretended he had died and a Mejias howler. its like saying the first team deserved a draw because of Pedros offside goal. did WE/YOU really???

your team couldn't handle Jese and Denis, Nacho and co restricted you to long balls that went nowhere

sorry for the other guys just HAD to reply to this nonsense
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
free_cat wrote:IMO we showed that we are a better team than and have better prospects than Madrid Castilla. Their starlets are bound to Getafe Castilla in some years. All in all, we deserved a tie (Castilla's 3rd is in a abismal offside that the linesman signaled, but for some reason the ref didn't).

you showed you are a better team by getting utterly outplayed huh???? how many shots did you have apart from the goals?? 1 ffs, two goals from dead balls well done

we have a C team as well you know, Laporta scrapped yours because you were so shite, what do you mean prospects, in fact it showed how overrated your guys are.

you deserved a 5-0 spanking, the offside was not called because it was deemed as a pass rather than bouncing off, we had the clown in goal yet the only goals you scored were a penalty that the referee waived off until the guy pretended he had died and a Mejias howler. its like saying the first team deserved a draw because of Pedros offside goal. did WE/YOU really???

your team couldn't handle Jese and Denis, Nacho and co restricted you to long balls that went nowhere

sorry for the other guys just HAD to reply to this nonsense

LOL, is that what you call, OUTPLAYING a team; parking the bus and counter attacking with pace. We dominated possession and we had loads of shots on goal, even though off target. Second half we pinned you in your half. The only advantage your players have is that u have very quick forwards and your defense is better than ours. Our players are more mature in their play and in the 2nd half did well to create chances against a defensive side.

I'm pretty sure if a scout was present, Sergi roberto, rafinha (whom i think was better than all madrid players), grimaldo would have impressed even if they lost. The way they responded going down and playing that way in front of your fans. Its understandable that you lot are more interested in the result but tbh none of your players showed me anything to consider them as future Madrid first teamers.

Our goal is for these youngsters to play like our first team and they did and despite the loss,I still feel our players are better.

And yes, the way young madristas play, I dont see anything beyond Getafe!!
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:24 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Where's the evidence of this?

Everyone in Spain including Madrid fans love Iniesta.

atm there is no video evidence(I belive that they wont upload it either simply because its the castilla vs barca b) but you just need to searched for "iniesta muerete" on twitter to find out that people are talking about it.

And it wouldnt suprise me if its true because its not the first the they would have chant. Just last season at the bernabeu the madridistas were signing just that I can prove.

And even if Iniesta is well loved throughout spain, including with Madrid fans, it hasnt stopped madridistas from signing that before..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:36 pm

The ultras are idiots.

But they wouldn't do that in game where Iniesta isn't even playing...far less a youth game.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:27 pm

The top rated comment on that video sums it up.
100 Ultras vs 84 million fans.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:03 pm

ColoJunior wrote:The top rated comment on that video sums it up.
100 Ultras vs 84 thousand fans.

fix'd!

Its always a minority of fans that do this kind of things, just like it was just a few fans who threw bottles at figo and just 1 who threw the pig head but it disgraced the entire camp nou and every barca fans were criticized..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 pm

No minority. All the stadium was chanting the chants I posted, which are very offensive and xenophobic. Same has happened usually when we visit Bernabeu. It's the famous madridista senorio.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 pm

Yeah Madrid have the best academy in the world.Look at today for example,All the players in the starting line-up except Casillas were from the academy.Oh wait....
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum