Ganso
Abramovich
Die Borussen
Arquitecto
M99
30 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread

Post by RealGunner Sat Dec 06, 2014 7:05 pm

dead

RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Official Metal Gear Solid 5 Thread

Post by M99 Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Trolljima might have hinted the release date. June 22nd 2015.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/2oieje/hideo_kojima_may_have_secretly_revealed_the/
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Nah its bs, the sad and lonely people at Neogaf debunked it's credibility :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:40 pm

Got Ground Zeroes for the PC as a little christmas gift to myself . I don't have the words to explain , the Metal Gear series should never leave the PC again . We use the word great too often nowdays , forgetting what it takes to deserve to be described as such .

Ground Zeroes is a great game , despite it's length . The Phantom Pain? That will most likely end up being my absolute favourite game , no doubts to be had . It will take unimaginable proportions of failure for a Kojima game to end up differently .

Gameplay and controls 10/10
Soundtrack and voice acting 10/10
Cutscenes and backstory 10/10
Visuals and optimization 10/10
Overall length 4/10 , but hey , if you haven't played a new MGS game since MGS3 , you gladly take it as it is.

I also have to say , this game is the best ported game i have ever played . It plays hilariously better than many PC created games i've played . Consider this , minimum requirement for the processor is a certain i5 and i have Intel core2quad 2.4ghz of 2007 in my pc. The whole thing runs flawlessly , everything high and textures extra high . I couldn't believe it , i was reluctant buying it because my pc didn't even get close to the minimum requirements , only the graphic card was ok and it ain't anything special in the first place. Being just 3g , I torrent it for the lolz and.. holy shit , i had forgotten what optimization really is . It is unreal how butter smooth it runs and how outrageously good it looks , on a freaking 2007 pc with just a GPU of 2014 added. Never dropped below 40fps , i bought it the next day lol. My 2 cents , it has to be the best port , ever . I also really liked Sutherland's Big Boss :coffee: . Hayter always nailed it , yes , but sometimes when he talks he sounds like he has 3 different types of cancer just on his left eyebrow .

Finally , that song , Here's to You smoking Besides it's quality , I didn't know the story behind it .

Here's to you, Nicola and Bart
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph

Here's to you , Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti Molenation

The Phantom Pain can't come soon enough .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:06 pm

Dante wrote:Got Ground Zeroes for the PC as a little christmas gift to myself . I don't have the words to explain , the Metal Gear series should never leave the PC again . We use the word great too often nowdays , forgetting what it takes to deserve to be described as such .

Ground Zeroes is a great game , despite it's length . The Phantom Pain? That will most likely end up being my absolute favourite game , no doubts to be had . It will take unimaginable proportions of failure for a Kojima game to end up differently .

Gameplay and controls 10/10
Soundtrack and voice acting 10/10
Cutscenes and backstory 10/10
Visuals and optimization 10/10
Overall length 4/10 , but hey , if you haven't played a new MGS game since MGS3 , you gladly take it as it is.

I also have to say , this game is the best ported game i have ever played . It plays hilariously better than many PC created games i've played . Consider this , minimum requirement for the processor is a certain i5 and i have Intel core2quad 2.4ghz of 2007 in my pc. The whole thing runs flawlessly , everything high and textures extra high . I couldn't believe it , i was reluctant buying it because my pc didn't even get close to the minimum requirements , only the graphic card was ok and it ain't anything special in the first place. Being just 3g , I torrent it for the lolz and.. holy shit , i had forgotten what optimization really is . It is unreal how butter smooth it runs and how outrageously good it looks , on a freaking 2007 pc with just a GPU of 2014 added. Never dropped below 40fps , i bought it the next day lol. My 2 cents , it has to be the best port , ever . I also really liked Sutherland's Big Boss :coffee: . Hayter always nailed it , yes , but sometimes when he talks he sounds like he has 3 different types of cancer just on his left eyebrow .

Finally , that song , Here's to You smoking Besides it's quality , I didn't know the story behind it .

Here's to you, Nicola and Bart
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph

Here's to you , Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti Molenation

The Phantom Pain can't come soon enough .

The ending though, as brutal as it is... :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:51 pm

Yeah ES definitely agreed , the ending was that good , leaves you crazy for The Phantom Pain . Need to catch up with the side characters though , Paz , Kaz , Chico , e.t.c , even though Ground Zeroes has decent info. Still to play Guns of the Patriots ffs Sad Sad Sad Sad , so after i finished the main storyline , i sat down to see how MGS4 ends . I am still MAD i haven't played Guns of the Patriots. MAD. I have seen the ending long ago but never how it gets there from start to finish , thought i was going to play it at some point . I now deeply regret not borrowing my friend's PS3 when i had the chances , all these years ffs.. THEFKNPOS sold it this summer along with all his games including MGS4 , to fund the PS4. I always left it for tomorrow and got fkd Laughing .  

Still mad i haven't played Guns of the Patriots ... I am considering buying it for my friend on his PS4 when it gets digital , just so i can play it Laughing . Last night i saw to the part where Snake gets to Ocelot and wanted to stop . Can't stand the idea i still haven't played more than 10 minutes of MGS4 . My hopes for a MGS4 port have long died too , even though the Phantom Pain should prove more than enough consolation .

As for Peace Walker , still thinking about if i should emulate it . Don't really like what i see , it seems like a full game of side missions. Story i am heavily interested though . Currently thinking if i should emulate it or just see the story on youtube.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:05 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/03/02/big-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-news-is-coming

Hopefully release date announcement.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:05 pm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B_MClvrWsAM44-U.jpg

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 pm

Nice, so that means i'll be able to get it August 25th
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:21 pm

VAGI
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:54 pm

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:16 pm

Kojima says Phantom Pain will be the last 'Metal Gear Solid'

Sad
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Didn't he say the same thing about MGS4? Laughing

Also Loved Metal Gear online on MGS4. If the new one is anything like it then i'll be more than happy :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:25 pm

LeVersacci wrote:Didn't he say the same thing about MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGS Peace Walker
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:45 pm

Apparently the preview embargo ends tomorrow, so info drop incoming.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Shieeet. Got to invest in a PS4 soon.

MGS, The Witcher and Uncharted are must-play type games.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:07 pm

Considering you have Yennefer as your avatar I assumed you were already playing Razz
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:08 pm

linetty wrote:Shieeet. Got to invest in a PS4 soon.

MGS, The Witcher and Uncharted are must-play type games.

Though it is high time for most gamers to invest on next gen, MGS 5 will be available on 360/PS3.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:10 pm

Let's be honest though it will be vastly inferior lol, obviously depends on what sort of money any particular person has available though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Myesyats Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:13 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Considering you have Yennefer as your avatar I assumed you were already playing Razz

Lol yeah. I played some on my mates' console but don't yet have a copy of mine.
Myesyats
Myesyats
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Let's be honest though it will be vastly inferior lol, obviously depends on what sort of money any particular person has available though.

It depends on how much you care about graphics. i played Far Cry 4 on 360 and then later on high end PC (basically same or superior to PS4) and the only difference in experience was graphics. There are some games like Titanfall and Shadow of Mordor which has upgraded gameplay on next gen but MGS Ground Zeroes was the same as Far Cry as far as I know.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:17 pm

Not just about graphics tbf, sometimes it just simply performs badly.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:27 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/14/metal-gear-solid-5-preview

M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:24 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:13 pm

That trailer confirmed to me that Eli is Liquid Snake.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:20 pm

new 40 min demo

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2015/06/18/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-gameplay-demo-e3-2015

amazing
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next