Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

+31
free_cat
Red Alert
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
guest7
halamadrid2
Gil
Harmonica
Zealous
buddytaller
Donuts
shinigami99
kiranr
CBarca
barca 2011
BarrileteCosmico
The Sanchez
RebaƱo Sagrado
Magricos
white_star
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
gondov
che
Lex
billionmillion
Babun
RealGunner
LeVersacci
The Franchise
Real Kandahar
35 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. Empty Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Peru :bow:
Ronaldo :bow:

The taunt is in response to the "Messi, Messi" taunts that Cristiano Ronaldo receives from Barcelona fans and non-supporters alike when he visits other stadiums.

The Portuguese winger was jeered in his nation's 4-0 Euro 2012 qualifying win over Cyprus last September and
now it appears that Messi will have to endure similar treatment on the road, as Argentina face Peru in a World Cup qualifier on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old played a starring role in the Albiceleste's 3-1 win over Paraguay on Friday night, in which he scored his 28th international goal and he will be eager to get on the scoresheet again and silence the Peruvian supporters.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:43 pm

Albiceleste wrote:That's like chanting "Arbeloa, Arbeloa" to Dani Alves Laughing

Those chants must have been quiet anyway because I didn't hear them

Funny but true lol

I am not sure the Peruvians understand the point of the chants. People chant Messi to Cristiano during games, because it annoys him,

I think Messi probably found it funny.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by LeVersacci Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Thought he played better when people chanted "messi, messi" hmm

LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Where did you quote Albi's post from Franchise lol ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Cristiano fanboy thread.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:05 pm

The Franchise wrote:
Albiceleste wrote:That's like chanting "Arbeloa, Arbeloa" to Dani Alves Laughing

Those chants must have been quiet anyway because I didn't hear them

Funny but true lol

I am not sure the Peruvians understand the point of the chants. People chant Messi to Cristiano during games, because it annoys him,

I think Messi probably found it funny.
A world full of delusions Laughing
Are you Messi or CR7? How do you know how they perceive the chants? I'm curious eco smile
As far as I know CR7 played better after Messi chants. Let's see how Messi will perform before you assume he ignores everything. Fanboy too much Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:07 pm

Im guessing...clearly...hence the use of the word "probably".

Cristiano plays better after the chants? I dont know, I couldnt care less. However, again if I were to guess, they bother him.

Just because they bother him, doesnt mean he has to play good or bad after them.

Dont overthink it. Your the only fanboy here, coming to the defence to your idol.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:12 pm

A group of few CR fanboys chant ronaldo's name in a bus stop and media makes big deal out of it. Messi chants happened in the stadium which most people chanted. here i can not even hear ronaldo name. majority chants messi messi
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:13 pm

The Franchise wrote:Im guessing...clearly...hence the use of the word "probably".

Cristiano plays better after the chants? I dont know, I couldnt care less. However, again if I were to guess, they bother him.

Just because they bother him, doesnt mean he has to play good or bad after them.

Dont overthink it. Your the only fanboy here, coming to the defence to your idol.
CR7 isn't my idol or anything. He is far from it eco smile I'm just amused that you bow your 'probably' for one player in a negative way and for the other in positive to fit your delusions ( you admitted you argue with non-facts) eco smile Keep going, I'm having my fun eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:15 pm

All the whining and wrist slicing over the last week or so has paid off. Now, people in Peru are starting to feel sorry for him Laughing
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by che Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:21 pm

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. Cristiano-ronaldo-bosnia

clearly, ronaldive is never bothered by abusive crowds :coffee:
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:22 pm

Glad your having fun, I dont even understand what your saying so at least one of us is. Normally I have a jolly chuckle at Cristiano fanboys but I dont really understand what your saying so today isnt one of those days.

Cristiano isnt your idol? I can only shrug my shoulders...you sure act like he is.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:23 pm

che wrote:Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. Cristiano-ronaldo-bosnia

Haven't you heard? Their hate makes him unstoppable Laughing

Unstoppably emo, that is
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:26 pm

The Franchise wrote:Glad your having fun, I dont even understand what your saying so at least one of us is. Normally I have a jolly chuckle at Cristiano fanboys but I dont really understand what your saying so today isnt one of those days.

Cristiano isnt your idol? I can only shrug my shoulders...you sure act like he is.

Your ability to generate 'facts' is incredible Laughing You didn't see my posts or signatures in other forums I guess eco smile
Lex wrote:All the whining and wrist slicing over the last week or so has paid off. Now, people in Peru are starting to feel sorry for him Laughing
:bow:
che wrote:Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. Cristiano-ronaldo-bosnia

How about the laser pointer on his face? eco smile I'd like to see your calm self after someone points a laser into your eyes from Anon crowd eco smile

Last edited by Babun on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Perhaps I should be more like you, and talk about the "facts" of Messi's decline.

Now, that was incredible.

Your other posts? I cant spend all my time reading through every peice of garbage said on here, even if it is my job.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 pm

The Franchise wrote:Perhaps I should be more like you, and talk about the "facts" of Messi's decline.

Your other posts? I cant spend all my time reading through every peice of garbage said on here, even if it is my job.
Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:37 pm

The Franchise wrote:Perhaps I should be more like you, and talk about the "facts" of Messi's decline.

lol what was incredible, was that your first comment on this thread, which you made it seem as if you performed a thorough psychological analysis of messi and ronaldo and through that research conclude that ronaldo is irritated by chants and messi isn't

now that's what i would call a messi fan boy tbh... to be so biased
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:44 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

Peru :bow:
Ronaldo :bow:

The taunt is in response to the "Messi, Messi" taunts that Cristiano Ronaldo receives from Barcelona fans and non-supporters alike when he visits other stadiums.

The Portuguese winger was jeered in his nation's 4-0 Euro 2012 qualifying win over Cyprus last September and
now it appears that Messi will have to endure similar treatment on the road, as Argentina face Peru in a World Cup qualifier on Wednesday.

The 25-year-old played a starring role in the Albiceleste's 3-1 win over Paraguay on Friday night, in which he scored his 28th international goal and he will be eager to get on the scoresheet again and silence the Peruvian supporters.

Did I just hear like, one dude scream, Ronaldo! in a deep voice? scratch

Anyway these fans should know by now, its not very healthy being a Messi hater and unlike "certain others", he doesnt have a menstrual cycle so I doubt this will work on him. Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:47 pm

Yep, made it seem I performed analysis on Messi with use of the word probably-

As for Cristiano, I think it annoys him. Or can I not have an opinion without first perfoming this analysis you speak of?

Bias? About what? What is there to be bias about here lol

I think Cristiano is a little bit of a attention whore who gets pissy about almost anything, I base that on his media comments and attitude on the pitch....I think Messi is a normal, quite dude who has normal reactions to things...I base that on what I see or hear from him.....and thats about it. I can only guess at these things...or is do I have to put probably, maybe or perhaps at the start at each and every sentance?

I mere fact you find the need to challange my statement shows your fanboyism.

I mean, your bowing down to Cristiano in the OP...even though he did nothing...now thats what I call a fanboy tbh lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:48 pm

actually messi had troubles as a kid

childish memories never go away
i certainly believe he is mentally fragile, but this is way too soft to upset him or something
if it happens in game though it will most likely affect his performance i believe

Last edited by Ninis on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:52 pm

Don't think it bothers him in the slightest.

And Peru will still lose in the end lol.
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Funkentelechy wrote:Don't think it bothers him in the slightest.

ohh that's funny... peru made it further than argentina in copa america... and what's sad is... the tournament was staged in Argentina itself...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Who cares, this won't bother him one bit. Messi from what I see and this is my opinion because I didn't do any analysis lol, he isn't the kind of guy to be bothered about stuff like that. If they do chant it in the game the he will shut them up because he is on form at the moment. He definetly won't cry that he doesn't celebrate because his cat died.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
Funkentelechy wrote:Don't think it bothers him in the slightest.

ohh that's funny... peru made it further than argentina in copa america... and what's sad is... the tournament was staged in Argentina itself...

Ooh, now we are debating whether Peru is better than Argentina
:facepalm:

You guys should just wait until tomorrw and then debate whether the chants, if any, affected Messi's game.

I personally think Messi has had much worse chants from opposing fans (probably involving his mum or sister) than ronaldo's name.

Its not as if ronaldo has been dominating messi for the past 3 years or so, such that he is increasingly getting frustrated by him, and is so desperate to win the Balon dor, that he knows a perfomamce vs Peru will be vital to state claim to that accolade. Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:34 pm

^Thats what i said wtf does peru vs argentina have to do with Ronaldo chants? Off topic tisk tisk!

Argentina look good and should probably beat Peru but this is my opinion (no analysis done).

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next