Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

+31
free_cat
Red Alert
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
guest7
halamadrid2
Gil
Harmonica
Zealous
buddytaller
Donuts
shinigami99
kiranr
CBarca
barca 2011
BarrileteCosmico
The Sanchez
RebaƱo Sagrado
Magricos
white_star
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
gondov
che
Lex
billionmillion
Babun
RealGunner
LeVersacci
The Franchise
Real Kandahar
35 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:54 pm

gondov wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:
He never lashed out at those 2 fanboys chanting ronaldo at the bus stop, saying , "what has ronaldo done for his NT? He hasnt even won a trophy, not even the olympics and he is 27!! Isnt that worse"!! Very Happy

well he can't really because Ronaldo has been in a Euro final and semi-final respectively, he might not have won but thats pretty big of an achievement without a proper striker for the last 3 or so years

Apart from Olympics, Argentina haven't really gotten anywhere in official tournaments... so to speak

Ummm, Argentina have also been in a Copa America final and semifinal. Is that not an official tournament? Or do you want them to somehow find a way to contest at the EUROs?

At the end of the day, ronaldo's International medal/trophy cabinet is empty whereas Messi's has got a medal in it. :coffee:

Ronaldo has been to a WC semi cheers

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 4 Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by Harmonica Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
gondov wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:
He never lashed out at those 2 fanboys chanting ronaldo at the bus stop, saying , "what has ronaldo done for his NT? He hasnt even won a trophy, not even the olympics and he is 27!! Isnt that worse"!! Very Happy

well he can't really because Ronaldo has been in a Euro final and semi-final respectively, he might not have won but thats pretty big of an achievement without a proper striker for the last 3 or so years

Apart from Olympics, Argentina haven't really gotten anywhere in official tournaments... so to speak

Ummm, Argentina have also been in a Copa America final and semifinal. Is that not an official tournament? Or do you want them to somehow find a way to contest at the EUROs?

At the end of the day, ronaldo's International medal/trophy cabinet is empty whereas Messi's has got a medal in it. :coffee:

Knowing Cronaldo it's probably semi-WC.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:58 pm

jiopsi wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
gondov wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:
gondov wrote:

Knowing Cronaldo it's probably semi-WC.

butthurt fan is butthurt :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Copa America? wtf Suspect
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:butthurt fan is butthurt :coffee:
Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 4 Proxy

Messi working hard yesterday during the match vs Peru. Smile
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:34 pm

free_cat wrote:
* Le me opens thread.

* Le me watches video

*Le me can't hear any Ronaldo chants.

* Le goalegacers say someone chanted ronaldooo to Messi.

* Le me facepalms and shuts this thread.

There you go sweetheart. Don't say I never did anything for you Cool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:49 pm

white_star wrote:^Thats what i said wtf does peru vs argentina have to do with Ronaldo chants? Off topic tisk tisk!

Argentina look good and should probably beat Peru but this is my opinion (no analysis done).

Funkentelechy wrote:Don't think it bothers him in the slightest.

And Peru will still lose in the end lol.

What now messi fanboys? "ROnaldo" chants worked.. you arrogant fangrils ridiculed Peru, but i am sure u are butthurt now.

... chants def. ruined his game :coffee:
Expect every other stadium doing the same :coffee: works real well...

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:52 pm

billionmillion wrote:Is this even happened? If no, how it could affect Messi? It didnt happen while messi playing. only 2-3 fat CR fanboys chanted in bus stop and this is all. In stadium you need at least 2000-3000 fans to chant, in bus stop you need 2-3 person. So dont mistake messi with ronaldo dear CR fanboys

Imagine Zealous, Real Khandar, Babun and Kizu together go to the bus stop and shout Ronaldo Ronaldo. this is all

LOL says the fan of burgerking addict... missi :facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:03 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
white_star wrote:^Thats what i said wtf does peru vs argentina have to do with Ronaldo chants? Off topic tisk tisk!

Argentina look good and should probably beat Peru but this is my opinion (no analysis done).

What now messi fanboys? "ROnaldo" chants worked.. you arrogant fangrils ridiculed Peru, but i am sure u are butthurt now.

Gosh, you are such a sad little man. Well if the chants worked then dimaria is *bleep* too, the chants seem to have got to him as he flopped alongside messi. Oh and gago is clearly screwed too.

Peru didnt win the game btw and Argentina still top the group. And I'm sure the Peruvian players who marked Messi so well will be insulted if u tell that Ronaldo chants were the reason for Messi's dismal perfomance rather than their skill and hard work. Maybe its just me but during the actual game, all I heard were whistles gainst Messi, (as usual), not cries of ronaldo ! ronaldo!.

I look foward to Barca matches where opposing fans chant ronaldo's name. It'll be amusing to see their sad dissapointed faces when Messi scores Very Happy
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

And if u didnt notice, when Higuain scored to rescue Argentina, Messi was the 1st to run and wrap his arms around Hig. He was clearly relieved and just as excited as everyone that Hig had scored.

Now lets turn back time. A certain little girl is flopping hard at in a EURO match, she is missing 1-on-1 after 1-on-1, fans are chanting Messi Messi ! in the stadium. Near the end of the match a certain black dude comes on as sub and scores to rescue his team. Everyone in the team is clearly ecstatic, .....everyone except "the little girl". She doesnt even celebrate the goal with her teammates!! After the match, that same little girl lashes out at Messi during a post-match interview!

I guess thats why folks concluded that Ronaldo is affected by Messi chants!!
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:22 pm

That's a nice re-imagining of history you have there lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

Not only do you not watch socer matches but you make crap up. There was no chants at all and even if they were he doesn't get affected the same way Ronaldo does. Please stop posting crap like this. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm

gondov wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

And if u didnt notice, when Higuain scored to rescue Argentina, Messi was the 1st to run and wrap his arms around Hig. He was clearly relieved and just as excited as everyone that Hig had scored.

Now lets turn back time. A certain little girl is flopping hard at in a EURO match, she is missing 1-on-1 after 1-on-1, fans are chanting Messi Messi ! in the stadium. Near the end of the match a certain black dude comes on as sub and scores to rescue his team. Everyone in the team is clearly ecstatic, .....everyone except "the little girl". She doesnt even celebrate the goal with her teammates!! After the match, that same little girl lashes out at Messi during a post-match interview!

I guess thats why folks concluded that Ronaldo is affected by Messi chants!!

Thankyou. :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:40 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

Not only do you not watch socer matches but you make crap up. There was no chants at all and even if they were he doesn't get affected the same way Ronaldo does. Please stop posting crap like this. :coffee:

1. u spelled soccer wrong
2. its football not soccer
3. you embarrassed yourself.
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

1. u spelled soccer wrong
2. its football not soccer
3. you embarrassed yourself.

Smart ass aren't we. Your embarrassing... :facepalm:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 am

"I like player X; he's the best player in the world. Player Y is useless."

"I like player Y; he's the best............."

:facepalm:
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Can we just ban Kandahar guy please!! Always attacking people when they disagre with his fantasies. I have only 25% because twice I got it into it with him. Please notice how he annoys everyone else!!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm

white_star wrote:Can we just ban Kandahar guy please!! Always attacking people when they disagre with his fantasies. I have only 25% because twice I got it into it with him. Please notice how he annoys everyone else!!
no you got that 25% because you were butthurt, especially after Euros... and oh also u troll on every thread and that's why you got 25%... nuff said :coffee:

stay on topic please.

On topic: Peru had a very good game, wonder why those defenders don't usually make it to european teams?
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:52 pm

I like how you say ontopic, like this thread was ever about Peru's football or their players.

But whatever, Peru have Zambrano, who played in Germany for a few years. Still quite young.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:
white_star wrote:Can we just ban Kandahar guy please!! Always attacking people when they disagre with his fantasies. I have only 25% because twice I got it into it with him. Please notice how he annoys everyone else!!
no you got that 25% because you were butthurt, especially after Euros... and oh also u troll on every thread and that's why you got 25%... nuff said :coffee:

stay on topic please.

On topic: Peru had a very good game, wonder why those defenders don't usually make it to european teams?

Mhm whatever you say. I am sure you know how I felt after the Euros. I get -25% for insults not trolling per the admins. Nice try but better luck next time Mr analysis/on topic.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 pm

White_Star. Please stop feeding the troll. Its obvious he doesn't watch and observe football... :coffee:
The point is that Messi doesn't get affected as much with chants as much as what Ronaldo does. CR fanboys are butthurt. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:11 am

Can't believe noone sees it.

The reason Peru looked good is the altitude the game was played. No, I'm not saying Peru's Defenders suck but their advantage against Argentina at home is evident in terms of historic results. Argentina don't perform at their maximum at high altitudes.

Zambrano's awesome though. Shame Higgy caught him napping on the equalizer.

@ Sanchez: Ronnie fans are butthurt because Messi tore through Peru's Defenses and Peruvian fans chanted Messi's name while Ronnie is now making even less money than he used to. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:49 am

Lord Hispano wrote:Can't believe noone sees it.

The reason Peru looked good is the altitude the game was played. No, I'm not saying Peru's Defenders suck but their advantage against Argentina at home is evident in terms of historic results. Argentina don't perform at their maximum at high altitudes.

Zambrano's awesome though. Shame Higgy caught him napping on the equalizer.

@ Sanchez: Ronnie fans are butthurt because Messi tore through Peru's Defenses and Peruvian fans chanted Messi's name while Ronnie is now making even less money than he used to. Laughing

Thanks buddy. Great read Thumbs up
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:55 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:

Thanks buddy. Great read Thumbs up

The last part was all irony. I'll Laughing if noone else sees it.
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:26 am

Game was at altitude? explains a lot I'd say. That coupled with a real passionate home crowd and some aggresive peru defending, I'd say we came out great with one point rather than a loss
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next