Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

+31
free_cat
Red Alert
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
guest7
halamadrid2
Gil
Harmonica
Zealous
buddytaller
Donuts
shinigami99
kiranr
CBarca
barca 2011
BarrileteCosmico
The Sanchez
RebaƱo Sagrado
Magricos
white_star
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
gondov
che
Lex
billionmillion
Babun
RealGunner
LeVersacci
The Franchise
Real Kandahar
35 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by shinigami99 Fri 14 Sep 2012, 04:26

Game was at altitude? explains a lot I'd say. That coupled with a real passionate home crowd and some aggresive peru defending, I'd say we came out great with one point rather than a loss

shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 5 Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by The Sanchez Fri 14 Sep 2012, 04:28

Lord Hispano wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Lord Hispano wrote:
@ Sanchez: Ronnie fans are butthurt because Messi tore through Peru's Defenses and Peruvian fans chanted Messi's name while Ronnie is now making even less money than he used to. Laughing

Thanks buddy. Great read Thumbs up

The last part was all irony. I'll Laughing if noone else sees it.

I wil as well. Thanks, lightening my day especially with all the crap Im reading from trolls who don't even watch football... Thanks heaps!
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 12:02

"Messi and Higuain are little girls. All they did was complain about everything all game long," Zambrano was quoted as saying by Depor.pe.

"Messi must have been scared, because he didn't do much. Higuain attempted to provoke me throughout the game, but I took the high road and didn't take the bait. I never fell for his tricks. The Argentines acted frustrated and didn't know how to take us on. They tried to work me up with insults. They think they're untouchable, but that's wrong. Football is a game for men."

lol
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:06

Peruvians aren't only the smartest of people, they are also great winners, or drawers.

Nice advertise for the country. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:17

So you're so butthurt that a Peruvian called your hero a little girl that you are willing to pass judgement on an entire country and it's people?

rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:28

Zealous wrote:So you're so butthurt that a Peruvian called your hero a little girl that you are willing to pass judgement on an entire country and it's people?

rofl

Yeah he is. Thought you may have a laugh... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 13:35

Have I entered the twilight zone? Do you think underhandedly calling Peruvians stupid is OK? Because I don't.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:10

Zealous's sympathy for the rugby and bad mouthing? No surprises there. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:19

Bad mouthing is wrong but bad mouthing one or two people is not the same as calling all Peruvians stupid...

I don't need a lecture in manners, least of all from your arrogant ass.

You probably don't even know any Peruvians. If Finland played "rugby" against Messi would you call the Finns stupid? rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:29

Zealous wrote:Bad mouthing is wrong but bad mouthing one or two people is not the same as calling all Peruvians stupid...

I don't need a lecture in manners, least of all from your arrogant ass.

You probably don't even know any Peruvians. If Finland played "rugby" against Messi would you call the Finns stupid? rofl

The title says Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi, not two people, as Zealous and Real Kankardar.

I have no problem of Finland going rugby on Messi or anyone else. My point was in bad mouthing, boasting and going personal afterwards with it. Not that I wasn't expecting the point going through your rather simple mind. Razz

Last edited by jiopsi on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:31; edited 4 times in total
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:29

Peru was the home of the greatest pre Coloumbian American civilization known to man.

Show some respect lol.

As for them taking pride in achieving a draw against a team which clearly over matched them in terms of talent, and highlighting the annoying sense of entitlement superstars tend to have....I don't see much wrong with that.

They're not celebrating their tactics, merely celebrating what their tactics were able to overcome.

Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:37; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:36

You edited your last post twice lol. Nice to see you're putting such an effort into winding me up pirat

In any case I think you're probably the biggest asshole here. You'll take that as a complement but then again you are an asshole.

EDIT: You edited your last post 4 times now. You're really making sure your trolling is fine tuned rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:39

Zealous wrote:You edited your last post twice lol. Nice to see you're putting such an effort into winding me up pirat

In any case I think you're probably the biggest asshole here. You'll take that as a complement but then again you are an asshole.

EDIT: You edited your last post 4 times now. You're really making sure your trolling is fine tuned rofl
Your 100% impresses me, but doesn't surprise. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:41

Hey I'll gladly take a -25% if it means I get to say what a large number of other posters are thinking.

You just now implied that all Peruvians are stupid. I'm not the bad guy here and you're the one on 25% bub.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:42

Zealous wrote:Hey I'll gladly take a -25% if it means I get to say what a large number of other posters are thinking.

You just now implied that all Peruvians are stupid. I'm not the bad guy here and you're the one on 25% bub.

I lost -75 % to him alone lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:43

Le Samourai wrote:
Zealous wrote:Hey I'll gladly take a -25% if it means I get to say what a large number of other posters are thinking.

Hope it was worth it Razz Then again it never really is. Very Happy
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:44

Awww, go for -50%?
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:45

Zealous wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:

Hope it was worth it Razz Then again it never really is. Very Happy

Definitely worth it lol.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri 14 Sep 2012, 14:47

OK Jiopsi you've had your fun. Either post on this thread's topic or let it die because our little back and forth is over.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri 14 Sep 2012, 15:14

arguing on wether a millionair would get affected more or less than another millionair from some stupid chants its pointless

its clearly the dislike on messi and argentina and the exploitation of his rivarly with ronaldo to upset him
with ronaldo is different as it happens on the pitch therefore there is direct influence on his performance
his Performance and only that, he and messi could care less about what random fans think of them

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Fri 14 Sep 2012, 15:32

Why is this thread still going??

What this forum has become. :facepalm:

I miss the old times when we had less 'fanboys' and constructive discussions.
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Awesome Fri 14 Sep 2012, 15:55

Actually back then we had more constructive discussions from fanboys. Laughing
Lord Awesome
Lord Awesome
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5