Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

+31
free_cat
Red Alert
Le Samourai
la bestia negra
guest7
halamadrid2
Gil
Harmonica
Zealous
buddytaller
Donuts
shinigami99
kiranr
CBarca
barca 2011
BarrileteCosmico
The Sanchez
Rebaño Sagrado
Magricos
white_star
Funkentelechy
Die Borussen
gondov
che
Lex
billionmillion
Babun
RealGunner
LeVersacci
The Franchise
Real Kandahar
35 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by white_star Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:34 am

^Thats what i said wtf does peru vs argentina have to do with Ronaldo chants? Off topic tisk tisk!

Argentina look good and should probably beat Peru but this is my opinion (no analysis done).

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Peruvians sing Ronaldo's name to Messi..

Post by Magricos Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:45 am

This thread :facepalm:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:00 am

There is no chant there only one fat man chanted Ronaldo and nothing more. And probably he was from media.
He doesnt make sense because its Messi who dominates Ronaldo in the past 4 years
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:22 am

#saveusPeru

Farfan :bow: Pizarro :bow: Guerrero :bow:
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:40 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Perhaps I should be more like you, and talk about the "facts" of Messi's decline.

Now, that was incredible.

Your other posts? I cant spend all my time reading through every peice of garbage said on here, even if it is my job.

lol what was incredible, was that your first comment on this thread, which you made it seem as if you performed a thorough psychological analysis of messi and ronaldo and through that research conclude that ronaldo is irritated by chants and messi isn't

now that's what i would call a messi fan boy tbh... to be so biased

So much :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:. This thread is :facepalm:. Why even bother teaching you...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:05 am

Lol, do people really think that Ronaldo is not bothered by it? Have we all forgotten about how Ronaldo showed them the finger and claimed that "all the people who chant Messi at me are retards"?

I don't think Messi will like it either, but I don't think he'll mind quite as much as Ronaldo. Ronaldo is obsessed with being the best (which is perfectly normal for a player of his caliber, I'm not saying it as something negative), whereas Messi just wants his team to do well (as his constant statements that he wouldn't mind not getting the Balon D'Or so long as it stays in Barca show). Due to this well known personality difference, I think we can make an informed prediction that Messi will care less about it than Ronaldo.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:20 am

^ well said, but its almost for certain (I did no analysis, so its not a fact) that Ronaldo would be butthurt, and Messi probably wouldn't be. That's just the vibe they give off.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:43 am

Dear god this is an awful thread. We have too many idiots in this forum.

Anyway, that's kind of funny, I doubt it bothered him much, really.

Real Kandahar wrote:
Funkentelechy wrote:Don't think it bothers him in the slightest.

And Peru will still lose in the end lol.

ohh that's funny... peru made it further than argentina in copa america... and what's sad is... the tournament was staged in Argentina itself...

Exactly what does this have to do with the thread at hand? :facepalm:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:12 pm

Safe to say this thread is foolish and extremely unfortunate for Kandahar and we are all worse off having read it.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:45 pm

gondov, kirnar.. Cbarca, sanchez , white star, what do they all have in common? they are only ones to criticize this thread oh and they are barca fans...

And if u guys don't like it, don't comment... simple... only you cules are complaining.. not other neutral fans... so exit is thiss way >>>
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:57 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:gondov, kirnar.. Cbarca, sanchez , white star, what do they all have in common? they are only ones to criticize this thread oh and they are barca fans...

And if u guys don't like it, don't comment... simple... only you cules are complaining.. not other neutral fans... so exit is thiss way >>>

And Madrid fans CLEARLY follow this rule all the time...........oh wait
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

ohh that's funny... peru made it further than argentina in copa america... and what's sad is... the tournament was staged in Argentina itself...
Paraguay/Ghana better than Portugal considering they passed Ronaldo's team in world cup
Dat logic
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Donuts wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

Paraguay/Ghana better than Portugal considering they passed Ronaldo's team in world cup
Dat logic

i never said peru is better than argentina, find me where i said that... #blindfanboys
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by che Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:30 pm

there should seriously be an iq test during registration...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:gondov, kirnar.. Cbarca, sanchez , white star, what do they all have in common? they are only ones to criticize this thread oh and they are barca fans...

:facepalm: White Star a Barca fan? We have every right to critise what reading crap like this... :facepalm: You never make sense, topics are crap and critise quality writers, something you'll never be... :coffee: Away from here... :coffee:
Oh and whats the difference between us and you. Quality posters, your not. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 pm

The Messi fangirls are out again. I don't support this calling of Messi, Ronaldo and vice versa. I think it's extremely childish and serves very little purpose. The fans in Peru should be chanting for their stars instead of trying to rile the opposition star players.

With that said, the double standards shown by the Messi fangirls in this thread is mind boggling, Messi is not affected by name calling but Ronaldo is ..... get serious.

I couldn't be bothered who wins this match, I just hope Di Maria and Higuain return without too much fatigue or injury. I have a funny feeling though that Peru may surprise Argentina tonight.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Deep down the pale midget wishes he was like Ronaldo :bow:

Arbeloa > Alves atm :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harmonica Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 pm

Peruvians aren't the smartest ones. Laughing
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:41 pm

Pot meet kettle eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 pm

che wrote:there should seriously be an iq test during registration...

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:49 pm

In the end Argentina will win again after Higgy/DiMaria rescue them as usual
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:52 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:In the end Argentina will win again after Higgy/DiMaria rescue them as usual

A fellow Di Maria fan?

Respect.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:54 pm

Di Maria is a baller. Goat potential.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:02 am

Zealous wrote:Di Maria is a baller. Goat potential.

Respect. :bow:

Once he cuts inside its over. He can dribble past you, score or assist.

Would be GOAT if he could go outside.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:38 am

Got your shit wrong again, not a Barca fan.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

Di Maria is very underrated. in reality he is better player than Ronaldo
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next