Die Borussen
urbaNRoots
Highburied
Casciavit
juventus101
68 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:31 pm

N o offence but a lot of teams outplayed the current cl holders Laughing

Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 5 Empty Re: Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Lord Hades wrote:N o offence but a lot of teams outplayed the current cl holders Laughing
Not really.. chelsea were very good home last ucl season, they beat barcelona and napoli, and won all group games home
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:42 pm

tuddor wrote:
Lord Hades wrote:N o offence but a lot of teams outplayed the current cl holders Laughing
Not really.. chelsea were very good home last ucl season, they beat barcelona and napoli, and won all group games home

key word is outplayed
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
tuddor wrote:

key word is outplayed

i can't say napoli "outplayed" chelsea on stamford... They dominated all their group games home, especially the 3-0 win with valencia.. And with barcelona, what did you expect them to do? Or with Bayern at Allianz Arena? every team in the world would have play defensive those games
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 5 Attachment

Again i stress the fact that we are very different from a typical Serie A team and that is we are a very athletic side and possess a lot of players with great stamina.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:32 pm

Surag wrote:Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 5 Attachment

Again i stress the fact that we are very different from a typical Serie A team and that is we are a very athletic side and possess a lot of players with great stamina.

Marchisio is the man of the match...
Oscar did score 2 greats goal but before the first one, he was invisible
Marchisio did the most work & 2 great assist...
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:33 pm

asamoah , marchioso , vidal, pirlo , barzagli : That STAMINA :bow:
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Luca wrote:To Arq:

I think we were both right.

The first 30 minutes, your analysis was spot on. Juventus couldn't create much, and they looked very nervous.

However, the rest of the game showed Conte's spirit even without him on the touchline. The substitutions were great, and the game opened up. Great spirit from Juventus :bow:

Great game

I wanted to catch up with you on this.

Juve were exactly how I predicted in the 1st 30 mins. Yet the rest game the game was mostly Juve. Carerra from what I have seen isn't Conte (obviously) but actually has a very good understanding of the game and has the balls that Conte has. I am very surprised how Juve got back into the game as this I forgot how good they are when down goals.

Chelsea after the 30 mins played their tactics well yet didn't watch out for Vidal's increasing presence and Marchisio's classic ability to turn on the f**king afterburners to full and grab the game by the neck when Juve are down. Both of them combined superbly to take the game back into there hands. 2nd half was a purely Juve half although Chelsea looked great in there counters exploiting Juve's high line. Yet Pirlo finally got into the game because Juve finally played organized to their disorganized 3-5-2 in the beginning of the game. Therefore Asamoah could exert more influence while Vidal and Marchisio made it look easy. I wanted Chelsea to win yet am happy Quags got this vital goal as its no surprise Mr. Clutch did just that. Classic angle of Quagliarella for the goal and I knew he wouldn't miss.

Notes:

-Giovinco despite playing very well against Chelsea last time (Juve-Chelsea knockout rounds) was off today. He has a few great passes yet was off mark and wasteful. I personally think he thrives better with a 9 and not Vucinic. I might be wrong since Gio's confidence wasn't there.

-Vucinic was superb. And I mean he was very good. Neal and I discussed how he had everything but the goal. Held up the ball and was vital in getting Juve back into the game. Under pressure and tight space he is astoundingly good. If not for the wasted chance he would be MOTM.

-Lichtsteiner is WC. Completely marked out Hazard despite a little off pace yet was perfect.

-Barza and Cheillini were fantastic. Yet Bonnuci the best CB with his calm and composed role as his Sweeper role. Encouraging.

-Pirlo looked fatigued even at the Genoa game and shouldn't have played that game. He needs to rest in smaller games where Vidal can support Marchisio is his proven subdued passing deep role or at least Pogba. Pirlo needs rest.

-Carrera had balls bringing in Quagliarella and especially partnering him with Matri ( a combo which doesn't work) but it showed his attacking intent. Isla was another risky move but he replicated Licht's exploits with Hazard.

Overall I am very surprised Juve did so well given their first Euro start as its obvious Conte (and Carerra) have given them an iron mentality. Conte's lack of touchline and training presence WILL effect them. But not as much as I thought especially considering I may be underestimating Carerra. They can only get better in European games. Shaktar at home will be Juve's next Cl game and will probably be the hardest since Shaktar are superb at home (but not so much away). Its better to get the most difficult tie over with as I don't see Chelsea performing so well like they did in SB than at the Juve Arena.

Overall an interesting tactical battle but Juve for me was the better overall team (so were the fans who dominated Laughing). Chelsea did nothing wrong yet sadly couldn't hold off the midfield resurgence by Mar-Vid. Their goals were a deflection and a wondergoal when Vidal was off so I wouldn't be too worried. Juve just need to find the right balance up front supporting their 3-5-2.

Vucinic and Vidal honourable mentions.

But Marchisio MOTM. No doubt.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Will be a great game to watch, going with a 2-2.

The spirit of excellence brought by Bould is clearly with Raptorgunner :bow: :bow: :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:39 pm

LOOOOL....CONTE STILL BEING CONTE!
Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 5 10239_471792319507634_177589898_n
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 am

Gianluigi Buffon on Oscar: "I won’t say it’s nice to concede, but it’s nice to be a part of a great goal like that. Compliments to him."

So much class :bow:
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

Barrettinator wrote:Gianluigi Buffon on Oscar: "I won’t say it’s nice to concede, but it’s nice to be a part of a great goal like that. Compliments to him."

Gigione :bow:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:10 am

Cotes wrote:LOOOOL....CONTE STILL BEING CONTE!
Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 5 10239_471792319507634_177589898_n

haha he probably would have ran to celebrate with Quags on the field
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:44 am

Swanhends wrote:
Raptorgunner wrote:Will be a great game to watch, going with a 2-2.

The spirit of excellence brought by Bould is clearly with Raptorgunner :bow: :bow: :bow:
drinking

We need Bould to put some fear in them for the Sunday game, hope we can beat City.

Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by DidierDrogba11 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:17 am

the Referee was Bullshit, i don't like to moan here but i feel injustice , Chelsea should have had 2 clear cut penalties.

Anyway what a fantastic Goal by Oscar, That was WorldClass :bow:
DidierDrogba11
DidierDrogba11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:36 am

DidierDrogba11 wrote:the Referee was Bullshit, i don't like to moan here but i feel injustice , Chelsea should have had 2 clear cut penalties.

They will never whistle it in UCL they can always rely on the rule called outmuscle
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DidierDrogba11 Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:49 am

DeviAngel wrote:
DidierDrogba11 wrote:the Referee was Bullshit, i don't like to moan here but i feel injustice , Chelsea should have had 2 clear cut penalties.

They will never whistle it in UCL they can always rely on the rule called outmuscle

but it wasn't outmuscling, Hazard was clearly tripped by a clumsy tackle and JT was clearly brought down by Chiellini before the corner was taken.

it has happened twice now, should have had 2 pens against QPR as well Rolling Eyes

DidierDrogba11
DidierDrogba11
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:36 am

DidierDrogba11 wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

So clear that everyone except Chelsea fans agree they both weren't pens. Forget "Terry and Cheillini" since no one is even talking about that. The Hazard and Licht one was a dive with Hazard collapsing like the london bridge because he was touched.

No penalties. End of

but it wasn't outmuscling, Hazard was clearly tripped by a clumsy tackle and JT was clearly brought down by Chiellini before the corner was taken.

it has happened twice now, should have had 2 pens against QPR as well Rolling Eyes

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:01 am

Barrettinator wrote:Gianluigi Buffon on Oscar: "I won’t say it’s nice to concede, but it’s nice to be a part of a great goal like that. Compliments to him."

I know why I fangirl so much about Gigi Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Would Giovinco be better as winger? I don't think he offers much up front. He was wasteful.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Would Giovinco be better as winger? I don't think he offers much up front. He was wasteful.

He was actually great in the league so far. I think he just had an off game tonight. If you mean play him on the wing of a 3-5-2, then that will never happen. That involves a lot of defending and running nonstop for 90 minutes, something Giovinco is incapable of doing.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Play LW cutting in. It's the same with Robinho at Milan.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:24 pm

I'm not surprised with Juventus's good display in Stamford Bridge. A lot of people, football analysts and media are suddenly talking that Juventus might be a dangerous outsider for the Champions League title, I already knew this for more than a year, but i will correct them:

Juventus is the favorite to lift the Champions League this 2012/13 season.

I consider them better and more complete than the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United & Chelsea who are slightly behind the first tier teams in Europe. The first tier teams in Europa at the moment are Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus themselves. Out of that 3, i rate Juventus the highest right now. Juventus are back..watch out Europe!
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:04 pm

eyeopener wrote:I'm not surprised with Juventus's good display in Stamford Bridge. A lot of people, football analysts and media are suddenly talking that Juventus might be a dangerous outsider for the Champions League title, I already knew this for more than a year, but i will correct them:

I consider them better and more complete than the likes of Real Madrid, Manchester City, Manchester United & Chelsea who are slightly behind the first tier teams in Europe. The first tier teams in Europa at the moment are Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus themselves. Out of that 3, i rate Juventus the highest right now. Juventus are back..watch out Europe!

Suspect
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by eyeopener Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Lord Hades wrote:
eyeopener wrote:I'm not surprised with Juventus's good display in Stamford Bridge. A lot of people, football analysts and media are suddenly talking that Juventus might be a dangerous outsider for the Champions League title, I already knew this for more than a year, but i will correct them:

Suspect

Yeah be suprised by the fact that there are a couple people left on this planet who look further than Barcelona & Real Madrid. I consider Juventus as the favorite, and better than Real madrid, what's strange about that?
eyeopener
eyeopener
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:05 pm

Well, this Juventus side is still unproven in Europe. This season's CL campaign will show everybody where we stand.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next