Die Borussen
urbaNRoots
Highburied
Casciavit
juventus101
68 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage

Post by Raptorgunner Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:06 am

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 9 -images-a-arsenal_juventus

Make it happen please. :bow: :bow:

Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 9 Empty Re: Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 am

Raptorgunner wrote:Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 9 -images-a-arsenal_juventus

IF we go trough I swear I hope we don't end up against you... I am more afraid from Arsenal than any other team in EU
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 am

Oh wow Conte is back, I forgot but you have just englightned me :bow:

Antonio Conte the deep lying manager dictating play from the bench :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:20 am

The Franchise wrote:I feel the flaws are, like we saw against Fiorentina...if there is a lack of imagination in the final third then you will force the wingbacks to overcommit to the attack and once they do that there will be space to exploit.

Juve to a good job not overcommiting them and add on some decent pressure and high line, but a few times it was broke in the first half and caused some problems.

Just like the 352, the same problems exist.

Agreed, a couple times Lichtsteiner made a long run up the right side and then was out of position
Also, Chiellini made a mess of things and played a poor pass near Chelsea's area which was broken up and led to a quick counter (Chiellini was fortunate to make it back but still)

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 am

Thank God Juve won. Can't wait for Conte to be back
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:05 am

Abramovich wrote:

Hmmm weird, if it was me as a Milan fan and Man Utd or someone were in Juve's position I would want them out.

Then again this place is strange with your kumar singhs that support madrid supporting Barca in the CL banana

Aren't you Asian?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 am

kiranr wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Hmmm weird, if it was me as a Milan fan and Man Utd or someone were in Juve's position I would want them out.

Then again this place is strange with your kumar singhs that support madrid supporting Barca in the CL banana

Aren't you Asian?

See location??
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 am

Abramovich wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Abramovich wrote:

Aren't you Asian?

See location??

But you are of Asian origin?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:26 am

Nope i do not originate from Asia.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:30 am

Abramovich wrote:Nope i do not originate from Asia.

Okay, my bad. But you should stop the stereotyping. It is really idiotic to make comments like that and you are a good poster otherwise and it just does not suit you.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:23 am

We've got no one to blame but ourselves. Juventus played very well today and deserved the win.

I hope we pull off a miracle and go through somehow Sad
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:05 am

Was only a matter of time before Chelsea got their asses handed to them.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:28 am

Arquitecto wrote:
As for my prediction please ignore that as it was only a fun prediction, I only said Juve would be knocked out nonetheless because Chelsea would destroy Nordsjaelland at the Bridge while Juventus would lose to Shaktar at the mighty Don Bass. If anyone remembers I said Juventus would probably win vs Chelsea in the Juve Arena but the Don Bass fixture would be their downfall. Mostly because their last match is their most difficult while Chelsea's will be their easiest.

Lol Arq you seriously make it sound as though we have to face Barcelona away or something in our last game.

No disrespect to Shakthar they are a top team and very intimidating at home but i do believe after this result we achieved yesterday this will spur the team on to achieve the result which we need to progress maybe even better who knows.Confidence in the Juventus camp would be sky high atm.

I believe we are capable of securing a draw at the very least in our last game which should be enough to progress although i hope we have this mindset of winning the game come next CL matchday.Its in our hands totally now and if we somehow manage to lose that game i would say our team would've choked badly cuz i realy think given the performance such as yesterday against the defending CL champions one would fancy Juventus to progress tbh.Fingers crossed either ways.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:29 am

DeviAngel wrote:It will be hard in SD but you all forget one thing .. THE KING WILL BE ON OUR BENCH !

Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 9 Antonio-Conte-the-Juventu-008

Nope..IIRC he will back on the 9th against Palermo whilst the Shakthar game is on 5th.It would be Alessio again for that game.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:54 am

Surag is right, Conte won't be on the bench against Shakhtar

dronte
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DonPippo Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:07 am

And RDM won't be on the bench against Nord...something!

DonPippo
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamikaze692 Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:33 am

Mark Hughes outlasted RDM!!!! thats something i never thot possible this season Shocked
On topic, i actually hope Juve get to face Madrid in the Round of 16. I still havent forgotten the semis in 2003 Sad We never got a chance to pay you back Evil or Very Mad
Also Alonso vs Pirlo - battle of the Beards :bow: :bow:
Kamikaze692
Kamikaze692
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:36 pm

Surag wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
As for my prediction please ignore that as it was only a fun prediction, I only said Juve would be knocked out nonetheless because Chelsea would destroy Nordsjaelland at the Bridge while Juventus would lose to Shaktar at the mighty Don Bass. If anyone remembers I said Juventus would probably win vs Chelsea in the Juve Arena but the Don Bass fixture would be their downfall. Mostly because their last match is their most difficult while Chelsea's will be their easiest.

Lol Arq you seriously make it sound as though we have to face Barcelona away or something in our last game.

No disrespect to Shakthar they are a top team and very intimidating at home but i do believe after this result we achieved yesterday this will spur the team on to achieve the result which we need to progress maybe even better who knows.Confidence in the Juventus camp would be sky high atm.

I believe we are capable of securing a draw at the very least in our last game which should be enough to progress although i hope we have this mindset of winning the game come next CL matchday.Its in our hands totally now and if we somehow manage to lose that game i would say our team would've choked badly cuz i realy think given the performance such as yesterday against the defending CL champions one would fancy Juventus to progress tbh.Fingers crossed either ways.

Surag, you must understand what from my perspective first. I would say close to the same thing even if Real Madrid or Barca visited them in the final day in the same situation. At the moment there is not a club when in their own Stadium that I do above Shaktar Donesk. Normally they are a fearsome team yet at the Don Bass they are a completely different beast. Not only the stadium is intimidating yet Shaktar play with a far more augmented style of football given their confidence of their newly built fortress.

The other reason is that Juventus still lack European experience. Yesterday's routing of Chelsea was a result of their (and Conte's brilliance) yet when they enter the Don Bass for the first time under the pressure of knowing the circumstances of losing, unless there was Conte on the bench (which would have been MASSIVE) I predict the squad's mentality being a little less strong then what it usually is. It'll be a completely new experience to them. If Juve do prevail it wouldn't surprise me given their excellent method of pre game preparation and excellence in nearly every player. But this game will come down to mentality.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 pm

Raptorgunner wrote:Chelsea - Juventus: CL Group Stage - Page 9 -images-a-arsenal_juventus

Noooooo

Arsenal is the only other team I like outside of Italy.........
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Kamikaze692 wrote:Mark Hughes outlasted RDM!!!! thats something i never thot possible this season Shocked
On topic, i actually hope Juve get to face Madrid in the Round of 16. I still havent forgotten the semis in 2003 Sad We never got a chance to pay you back Evil or Very Mad
Also Alonso vs Pirlo - battle of the Beards :bow: :bow:

Can't believe we beat you guys twice in 09 lmfao

It was Del Piero 2-0 Real Madrid
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by norton Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:27 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Surag wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:

Surag, you must understand what from my perspective first. I would say close to the same thing even if Real Madrid or Barca visited them in the final day in the same situation. At the moment there is not a club when in their own Stadium that I do above Shaktar Donesk. Normally they are a fearsome team yet at the Don Bass they are a completely different beast. Not only the stadium is intimidating yet Shaktar play with a far more augmented style of football given their confidence of their newly built fortress.

The other reason is that Juventus still lack European experience. Yesterday's routing of Chelsea was a result of their (and Conte's brilliance) yet when they enter the Don Bass for the first time under the pressure of knowing the circumstances of losing, unless there was Conte on the bench (which would have been MASSIVE) I predict the squad's mentality being a little less strong then what it usually is. It'll be a completely new experience to them. If Juve do prevail it wouldn't surprise me given their excellent method of pre game preparation and excellence in nearly every player. But this game will come down to mentality.

Shaktar will go through with a draw.

Many of the Juve players have been to a Euro or World Cup final. Some of them played against Germany in Germany in a World Cup semifinal, nothing is more intimidating than that.

So, there will be no pressure on Juve. Read that on a blog this morning.

norton
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Chelsea looked so sh1t and toothless. Deserved loss.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9