Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match

4 posters

Go down

Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match Empty Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match

Post by BarrileteCosmico Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:04 am

“Estoy muy triste, pero con la fuerza de mis compañeros y del cuerpo técnico, pedí jugar. Por suerte, las cosas salieron de la mejor manera. Le había prometido un gol a mi papá”

"I'm very sad, but with the help of my teammates and the staff, I asked to play. Luckily, things worked out perfectly. I had promised my father a goal."

BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match Empty Re: Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match

Post by LeBéninois Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:42 am

Crying or Very sad for him losing his dad
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match Empty Re: Lucho Gonzalez dedicates CL goal to father who passed away hours before the match

Post by Onyx Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:12 pm

Lucho. :bow:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Amazing stuff :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down