Great Leader Sprucenuce
Die Borussen
McAgger
Swanhends
Gil
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship Empty Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship

Post by Gil Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship A4JlLrJCEAImGvy

Laughing Laughing Laughing

All that money spent...... rofl rofl

Embarrassment of a club. :facepalm:
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship Empty Re: Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship

Post by Swanhends Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:15 pm

The Heir to Borjito :bow: :bow: :bow:
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship Empty Re: Cantera legend Granero leading QPR into the lofty heights of the Championship

Post by Gil Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:17 pm

Swanhends wrote:The Heir to Borjito :bow: :bow: :bow:

Can see him joining Malaga next year and riding Isco's coattails like Borja did with Cazorla.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:19 pm

Hope they get relegate. Their transfer policy was basically buy anyone that's ever had a name in football. Buying a bunch of past it players and expecting anything from them :facepalm: At least the regular Joe's that play for Norwich, WBA, Reading, Soton have fire in them to fight for the club. The QPR guys don't give a shite about football.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:20 pm

West London is theirs rofl
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Gil wrote:
Swanhends wrote:The Heir to Borjito :bow: :bow: :bow:

Can see him joining Malaga next year and riding Isco's coattails like Borja did with Cazorla.

Isco won't be in Malaga next year Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:22 pm

jaja they will still finish above midtable, just a bad start to the season plus some injuries

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Ninis wrote:jaja they will still finish above midtable, just a bad start to the season plus some injuries

They should have went down last season lol.

To this day I still have absolutely no idea how they managed to survive.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Hughes Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:40 pm

So injuries are a valid excuse for poor performances now?

We have found the reason why we are 10th :bow:

BTW Gil charge that battery brah :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:52 pm

There's still quality players at relegation clubs. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:00 pm

yes it is

and if everton has a season without injuries they can actually finish top 4

3 of norwich,west ham, reading and wigan will get relegated
and qpr will finish ahead of liverpool

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:10 pm

I'd like to address a couple points.

>There seems to be a trend developing on GL where Malaga is viewed as a club dependent on Isco. That could not be further from the case, while Isco's role is pivotal in Malaga's success, the same can be said of each and every player on that team. They play a true team game in whatever they do.

>If I had to hand select a person to make this thread it would be Gil for obvious reasons. Not only do his predictions tend to be wrong, but it seems like he has some sort of Pele-esque power to provoke the football gods into making the exact opposite happen.

So :bow:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Ninis wrote:yes it is

and if everton has a season without injuries they can actually finish top 4

3 of norwich,west ham, reading and wigan will get relegated
and qpr will finish ahead of liverpool

Laughing The first 5 games were the worst run of games we're going to have this season and we're still ahead of QPR. No chance!!
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm

teams that make that much noise in the transfer market tend to take time to mesh regardless of the names on the squad sheet, i dont see them being relegated at the end to the season. they have enough quality to beat that i believe, but its still criminally early in the season to make threads like this.

and why pick out granero out of the entire qpr squad plus managers? has he been particularly bad to deserve this?

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:10 am

I'd post a picture of my penis if QPR finish ahead of us Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:18 am

There finished, there a whole 1 point out of relegation.

I can't tell what this thread is about?

If the OP wanted to post the table that Chelsea's in first place with 32 games left to play which BTW is the ultimate "act like you've been there move".

If he wanted to get into a Madrid Chelsea war about there Cantera or just draw attention to option 1 by using the Cantera since no one else cares about QPR and it's the only way to get MAdrid fans to look at his thread.

Then there's the whole if this is just to make fun of Granero for what ever reason as he's probably the most neutral player ever.

This is a hard one I really have no clue why this thread was made especially when like I said they are a massive 1 point of getting out of the relegation zone.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:54 am

QPR is shit club anyway.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 am

I still think they won't get relegated.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:49 am

99.9% sure I saw Granero in TopShop today. Oxford Street branch. Laughing

I didn't approach him since I didn't wanna make a fool of myself in case it wasn't him. Damn I wish I did. Woulda been the first player I would have met to have played for Madrid. Sad
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:47 am

Still can't believe he joined QPR. :facepalm: Great career move boy.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:05 am

I would have rather kept him then bring Essien over.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:36 pm

My first ever 100% correct prediction. by far my finest moment on this site. Proud
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

fernandez deceived Granero about this so called "project" just leave son

Last edited by halamadrid2 on Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Granero epic deception. Pls Esteban leave that technically bankrupt league Sad

or Join Wigan's tiki taka revolution Smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next