VivaStPauli
Emaharg
Arquitecto
the xcx
Raptorgunner
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Terry will be asked to pull on anti-racism armband in Chelsea return - Page 2 Empty Re: Terry will be asked to pull on anti-racism armband in Chelsea return

Post by Arquitecto Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Abramovich wrote:Not really flawed, its safe to assume a large amount of the global population has said a racist term about someone.

I would expect all of you to have at one stage, hell I do it too. I personally don't need soothing about JT, his outburst really doesn't bother me in the slightest and for the record I ain't white.

My previous post wasn't meant to be taken seriously. As for the global population thing while you may have a point, its far too unquantifiable to judge on many factors.

Thats my cue for this thread.

Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Terry will be asked to pull on anti-racism armband in Chelsea return - Page 2 Empty Re: Terry will be asked to pull on anti-racism armband in Chelsea return

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:46 pm

Abramovich wrote:Not really flawed, its safe to assume a large amount of the global population has said a racist term about someone.

I would expect all of you to have at one stage, hell I do it too. I personally don't need soothing about JT, his outburst really doesn't bother me in the slightest and for the record I ain't white.

I didn't, I don't, and I won't. :X
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2