Zealous
Lex
Swanhends
rwo power
Clockwork Orange
37 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

Casciavit wrote:
Swanhends wrote:He couldn't even make it into my Handsome XI tbh

Swanhends wrote:
Casillas
Zanetti ThiagoSilva Rami Santon
BSP
Alonso Cabaye
Arteta
Gomez C.Ronaldo

Coach: Laudrup

GET INNNN

The Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen hmm

Edit: Remove Giroud and I'm currently taking suggestions to replace Santon - either right or left fullback works cause Zanetti can go in either place :coffee:

:coffee:

Good one, except thats not my team from that thread...

What a surprise, a BBilan fan trying to be deceptive hmm
Do us all a favor: stick to what you know (fixing matches and winning Serie B titles) and don't edit my posts :coffee:

Here's my actual post:

Swanhends wrote:
Casillas
Zanetti ThiagoSilva Rami Santon
BSP
Alonso Cabaye
Arteta
Gomez Borriello

Coach: Laudrup

GET INNNN

The Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen hmm

Edit: Remove Giroud and I'm currently taking suggestions to replace Santon - either right or left fullback works cause Zanetti can go in either place :coffee:

http://www.goallegacy.net/t24133-handsome-xi?highlight=handsome+xi

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:30 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Taste? Being a heterosexual male who has experience in dealing with males of different "social hierarchies", it doesn't come down to taste but down to a delusional basis of hypogamy. The males don't admit their desires for the higher level women out of compensation for their own personal limits (or perceived limits).

I see both your arguments and they're very valid.

In my opinion, taste is really relative. It's all in the eye of the beholder. Sure, Arq, some people like to pretend they aren't attracted to certain gorgeous girls/guys etc and just point out the flaws of said girls/guys , but a lot of people are sincere when they say these things.

For example, I don't really find Megan Fox nearly as attractive as most people, or even Mila Kunis, Scarlett etc for that matter. For me they are definitely good-looking, but they don't stand out and I see more attractive women on the regular. It could be that i'm from Hungary and don't perceive attractiveness the same way as this western society i live in.

I like girls with less than perfect features, like some unique feature. These "perfect" Hollywood face types (Fox, Panettierre etc) don't really appeal to me. I guess some people think I like 'uglier' girls than what most consider "gorgeous" , but everyone has different taste. When I met my gf for the first time, what really stood out to me was her smile and her nose and ears are slightly bigger than most "hot" actresses, but it's really a + for me. (maybe because i have a big nose and ears too )

Anyways yeah i know, cool story bro etc just thought id share that to back RWO's point - the same goes for women's perceptions of men
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:33 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Taste? Being a heterosexual male who has experience in dealing with males of different "social hierarchies", it doesn't come down to taste but down to a delusional basis of hypogamy. The males don't admit their desires for the higher level women out of compensation for their own personal limits (or perceived limits).

Laughing :facepalm:

Arq is still bitter that no one thinks Morata's sister is attractive rofl
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:40 pm

*grin* I couldn't resist after all of this talk of handsome...

He beats CRonaldo a hundred times for me:
Spoiler:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm

Morata's sister is fcking hot and shame on you if you think differently.

Anyway as far as tastes go I know people who don't like cheese, or ketchup or chocolate. I mean sure there are people like that but they are very much in the minority. If Ronaldo started styling his hair differently, grew a beard and started wearing hipster clothes I bet you all the girls (and guys) saying he isn't good looking would change their minds.

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:41 pm

rwo power wrote:*grin* I couldn't resist after all of this talk of handsome...

Spoiler:

Beta male 6/10. Cool
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:43 pm

Zealous wrote:

Spoiler:
Beta male 6/10. Cool
Speaks 4 languages fluently, loves to read, too and has a smile to die for Razz
Plus he is a cool GK.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Cabaye, Giroud, Veloso, Javi Garcia, Casillas, Alonso, Arteta, Pique, Mata and Fabregas > Ronaldo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Cabaye, Giroud, Veloso, Javi Garcia, Casillas, Alonso, Arteta, Pique, Mata and Fabregas > Ronaldo.

[CITATION NEEDED]
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Be/\/ceCALI wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Taste? Being a heterosexual male who has experience in dealing with males of different "social hierarchies", it doesn't come down to taste but down to a delusional basis of hypogamy. The males don't admit their desires for the higher level women out of compensation for their own personal limits (or perceived limits).

I see both your arguments and they're very valid.

In my opinion, taste is really relative. It's all in the eye of the beholder. Sure, Arq, some people like to pretend they aren't attracted to certain gorgeous girls/guys etc and just point out the flaws of said girls/guys , but a lot of people are sincere when they say these things.

For example, I don't really find Megan Fox nearly as attractive as most people, or even Mila Kunis, Scarlett etc for that matter. For me they are definitely good-looking, but they don't stand out and I see more attractive women on the regular. It could be that i'm from Hungary and don't perceive attractiveness the same way as this western society i live in.

I like girls with less than perfect features, like some unique feature. These "perfect" Hollywood face types (Fox, Panettierre etc) don't really appeal to me. I guess some people think I like 'uglier' girls than what most consider "gorgeous" , but everyone has different taste. When I met my gf for the first time, what really stood out to me was her smile and her nose and ears are slightly bigger than most "hot" actresses, but it's really a + for me. (maybe because i have a big nose and ears too )

Anyways yeah i know, cool story bro etc just thought id share that to back RWO's point - the same goes for women's perceptions of men

No..not cool story bro Laughing You have constructed a well thought out and intriguing post Cali.

My point comes down to the Gamma and Omega social outcasts who cannot be validated to develop a certain taste with women given their complete lack of experience and culture with women throughout their lives. A man can only develop a valid taste for women when he has had relations among the top hierarchy of women as then soon a corollary in which the man with many beautiful options will cultivate and develop his taste more specified based on his experience. So in essence I do agree that people have different strokes and tastes but it can only be valid to a certain extent based on the many factors explained. So in essence I agree with your points as a whole.

Women's perception of men is quite different to the opposite as women go more by emotion, perception and their fine tuned intuition rather then logical processes such as men do. In the end they are relatively incomparable.

I could go on about this but I think you get the point Razz

Swanhends wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Taste? Being a heterosexual male who has experience in dealing with males of different "social hierarchies", it doesn't come down to taste but down to a delusional basis of hypogamy. The males don't admit their desires for the higher level women out of compensation for their own personal limits (or perceived limits).

Laughing :facepalm:

Arq is still bitter that no one thinks Morata's sister is attractive rofl

No, thats a different case. Smile

Fact is saying Morata's sister isn't attractive is quite hilarious. It just doesn't compute.

Same case for CR with some women

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:55 pm

Haters gonna hate

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 Cristiano-Ronaldo-Body

Lovers gonna love

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 Cristiano_ronal582_large

KEEP HATIN BRUH BRUH
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:55 pm

ronaldo is attractive no doubt about it

but to call him the sexiest athlete is wrong
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Zealous wrote:

Spoiler:

Beta male 6/10. Cool

This is the problem with society. Female under the misguided notion of feminism are being pushed to be more masculine, whil men al;l around the world are being made effeminate and tyhe classic masculine characteristics are now being shunned by the main stream media. The alpha male is now seen as an agressive, womaniser that is sexist, lacks morals and only thinks about himself.

I do not blame men for this as this has been a long ploy by the others, as I shall refer to them. Testosterone is the male hormone that makes men men essentially. All the classical alpha male traits were exhibited by men with high levels of testosterone. Testosterone is now vilified in the public eye, we now have men cross dressing and this is allowed and seen as edgy. Men wearing tight jeans, men putting on make up and nail polish, these are things that a generation ago, would have been scorned.

This generation of men have 1/3rd of the testosterone levels of men in the 1925. Men in their late 20s have testosterone levels of men in their 80s. This is the main reason why men are no ., to quote Zelous, turning beta. Women are now allowed to walk all over men. The destruction of the men as a gender is the start of a slipperly slop for the world.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Well, I wouldn't mind CRonaldo if he got a head transplant ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm just tickled that there's a handsome XI floating around the forum lol
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:23 pm

i dont expect all people to perceive his attractiveness the way most if not all females do

we here, and all the football fans arround the world ( obviously the majority males ) watch him weekly, we see him bitching game after game, seen him crying, his arrogant celebrations, conferences,.. most significantly his on the pitch character which makes us apprehend his appearance (notably his face) in a different way.. not an objective one.

any way congratz cristiano :bow:

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 am

You guys are unbelivably jealous. Besides rwo's opinion all of you are bsing. 90% of girls i know DROOL over ronaldo. And I'm not exaggerating

Jeez it's not like he has an ugly face either
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:30 am

From my experience (which would be asking girls around my age, so teenagers)

This guy is the best looking

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 1012-11-05_ENTRENO_50.v1352121998

Which makes sense, teen chicks love him. And dammit whoever doesn't include him in their handsome XI is going to get dragon kicked in the face.

(It's Bartra btw)
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 am

Come on CBarca, you know its all about cristiano. FFS all the girls have ronaldo as their cover picture and shit on facebook and they're like OMG MY BF <333

alot of girls i know also like david villa as well. not suprised as david villa is a good looking man :no homo:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 am

David Villa is stylish as hell. Love the guy.

I'm just saying, from the small amount of girls I've had judge some selected football players (the C.Rons, Arteta's, Bartra's etc), Bartra has been the most popular.

I also think Bartra is better looking, but I'm straight, so I can't say which one is more 'sexy' per se. But I'm also biased cause I think CRon is a douchebag Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:56 am

lol no chicks in the US know who bartra is
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:00 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:lol no chicks in the US know who bartra is

Haha true that's why you show them first.

I'm all for getting Barca more well known Razz
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:19 am

Looks like this is gonna be the only award he will get... :coffee:
Must feel good for CR7 :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 am

Almost every girl I've ever really heard talk about football players love Ronaldo and Beckham, but tbh they usually don't know any other players than those two around here so Rolling Eyes. My ex-gf was a big fan of Cesc and especially Ballack though...while her sister somehow felt that Ozil was amongst the best looking of all rofl

And about the comments regarding the beta-ism of males these days, specifically in relation to Clockwork Orange's comment, does it really piss anyone off that much? The male race is not suffering as some would suggest. Yeah, it can get uncomfortable when you see a guy act femininely because we're told it's wrong from a young age, but the male race isn't at risk of being overtaken any time soon in terms of superiority. If all of society supported the conventional image of what a man is supposed to be, it would be hard to establish any true social equality tbh. Slow establishment of equality =/= becoming a minority, even if some guys embrace it to a point that makes some others uncomfortable.
Eman
Eman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by nandrolona Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:43 am

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 Matts+Hummels+%284%29

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 2 Photo_1339348755996_1_0.largeslideshow

/thread

no homo
nandrolona
nandrolona
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 am

How can some people here think Bartra is attractive just because some chicks dig him? Might as well call Bieber attractive while ur at it.

......Higgy>>>>>>>>>>>>
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next