Zealous
Lex
Swanhends
rwo power
Clockwork Orange
37 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by zarola Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:22 pm

The Sanchez wrote:Why the hell are we talking about other athletes who are sexy or sexier than Ronaldo? For crying out loud, some of us around here are men and gloating at how beautiful men are... :facepalm:

aint nothing wrong with that, I'm completely heterosexual but I'm not homophobic or questioning my own sexuality to the point where I'll pretend like I can't tell if a man is attractive or not.

zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 4 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:00 pm

rwo power wrote:
out-Neanderthal each other to get your attention XD
LOL I guess i now have a new line towards bad ass wannabes in class.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:48 pm

The Sanchez wrote:Why the hell are we talking about other athletes who are sexy or sexier than Ronaldo? For crying out loud, some of us around here are men and gloating at how beautiful men are... :facepalm:
If Jesus Navas' eyes don't make you go weak at the knees, then you just don't appreciate beauty Heart
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:55 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 4 Slide-jesusnavas_thumb

The eyes of Jesus Navas :bow:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:08 pm

rwo power wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Obviously you have experienced the company of neo-neanderthals and not Alpha males as its clear you are forgetting what an Alpha male actually is, compared to the common stereotype (Jock, musclehead, jerk etc.)

An Alpha is simply a personality type who tends to be more dominant and is the quintessential leader of men along with possessing the long lost masculine qualities that men of today have forgotten. Intelligence, social class and survival of society has little to do with Alpha characteristics as it only represents the pinnacle of a social and functioning hierarchy among males. Success? Do I really need to name a heavy list of ancient and modern day Alpha males who countless individuals perspire to be? Or how "being alpha" is vital to being successful for men? Whether you accept it or not, testosterone for a man is highly important in many aspects which projects his success on the common desires of success. Also whether you accept it or not, the "top of the top" women usually if not always tend to lean towards an Alpha male. Its just evolutionary psychology. Razz
You know, when you teach a class of 20 guys (not a sole woman among the class) in Linux/Unix and network technology while being a woman, you experience quite a lot of guys trying to out-Neanderthal each other to get your attention XD

My time in the university's computer center was fun as well as the guys there were rather busy to hit on me, too. I still remember one of the guys desperately asking me "So, what does a guy need to land with you? Am I not a perfect choice?" It was quite a riot when I looked him up and replied "What does a guy need? Let's start with intelligence." Fortunately that ended all the neanderthal approaches there XD

The sole endeavour that you undertake to teach a large group of these men in the environment is highly admirable. More so the method you do to tackle their primitive advances. I'd like to continually learn from these qualities (the former).

But... these men display very Beta-male characteristics despite their confident approach.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:58 pm

Arquitecto wrote:The sole endeavour that you undertake to teach a large group of these men in the environment is highly admirable. More so the method you do to tackle their primitive advances. I'd like to continually learn from these qualities (the former).

But... these men display very Beta-male characteristics despite their confident approach.
Well, when I first taught computer stuff as freelancer, I got classes of 8 executive employees who were 40-50 years of age each. I guess these would likely fall under your alpha male category, but if you pick one out to embarrass him thoroughly in front of his colleagues (had to do that when it got obvious they didn't want to take me serious as teacher), the groups usually behaved nicely tame afterwards as no one wanted to lose face in front of their peers again.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:09 pm

Neanderthals were able to create fire with twigs and branches. I doubt the people Rwo is talking about could even do that

Neanderthals>>>>>>>>>>
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:10 pm

Oh and just to annoy Sanchez

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 4 Tumblr_l3cp1xuanm1qc5a0eo1_400

I mean ffs :bow:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:24 pm

Navas :bow:
andalusia :bow:
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 am

Lex wrote:Oh and just to annoy Sanchez

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 4 Tumblr_l3cp1xuanm1qc5a0eo1_400

I mean ffs :bow:

Cheers. Really lightened my day... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:38 am

@Lex

Except for the eyes, there is not much sexy to see there. Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:53 am

@rwo, how did you manage to look away from those things? I was stuck at my computer in a trance for the last 2-4 hours (I think).

@Arq, I will be coming back when it is not 6 in the morning and respond to your posts. I was very intrigued with the whole debate that was going on.

Remember, I'm always lurking, so be on your best behavior Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:05 am

THC 10 wrote:@rwo, how did you manage to look away from those things? I was stuck at my computer in a trance for the last 2-4 hours (I think).
Well, as I was pondering if I could find a nice pic of Yann Sommer as new desktop background, my attention was mostly elsewhere anyway Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 am

Slightly off topic but had to post it, didn't want to make a new topic about it.

A recent article i read interviewing SES

http://www.rossoneriblog.com/2012/09/04/el-shaarawy-hard-to-keep-your-feet-on-the-ground/

Speaking about his love life, the attacker said: “The moment I got to Serie A, my séx life multiplied by 10. I use Facebook to pick up all my women. You find so much stuff on the internet.

“People from outside the football world see footballers and think ‘how can they be so arrogant?’ It has been hard for me to keep my feet on the ground this past year, but fortunately I have my father to help me.”

:bow: :bow: :bow: I need to add this guy on FB cheers
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:42 am

TBH I assumed this thread would be a lot more about Mats Hummels than it currently is... Razz
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:31 pm

El Shaarawy wrote::bow: :bow: :bow: I need to add this guy on FB cheers
I don't think you're his type hmm But can't hurt to try
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Lex wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote::bow: :bow: :bow: I need to add this guy on FB cheers
I don't think you're his type hmm But can't hurt to try

NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT, MISUNDERSTANDING.

What i mean is maybe he can hook me up with girls
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4