EL Patron
LeBéninois
RealGunner
SchinnerC
OLpower
32 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is Pastore one of the biggest flop? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Pastore one of the biggest flop?

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:52 am

Not denying there are bad ones out there. But this is true for every nationality, not just south americans.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Is Pastore one of the biggest flop? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Pastore one of the biggest flop?

Post by McAgger Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:14 am

Masch Proud  Once a red always a red :bow:  Would take him back in a heart beat.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:11 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:Not denying there are bad ones out there. But this is true for every nationality, not just south americans.

I agree i respect tevez for even trying to talk in english though haha
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Yes spanish speaking south americans never make an effort to learn the language Rolling Eyes

It's an individual thing. Some people have an aptitude for languages, others don't. Some try to become a part of the community, others don't. But I wouldn't group them all in the same category.

i never said EVERY single south american doesn't make the effort to speak foreign languages , didn't i ?
there is no denying that' it's a common thing among players from that region .
how do you explain the fact that over 90 % of the south americans who play in portugal and france don't speak portuguse and french ? the only reason you'd fail to learn these languages is if you're resisting and refusing to adapt .
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:33 am

i used to laugh when he was hailed as the next kaka. he isnt even half the player kaka was best. in fact kaka right now is better than pastore

never rated him either, thats why i thought palermo made a good deal by selling him to PSG, infact zamparini was complaining that it was not enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3