McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:10 pm

It was vicious though, doesn't matter who it was on for me lol.. When I saw it I was thinking it was a throw in dunk, but when he actually touched the rim I almost jumped out of my seat

Anyways I was in Chicago this past weekend, went to pay homage at the Jordan statue while I was there.. It's amazing

I can post pics if anyone is interested

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Yeah im intrested. I aint never seen it in scale next to something so if that would be cool.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:53 am

Dwight.. 39 free throw attempts rofl I think he broke Shaqs record, ORL hacked him anywhere near the basket
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:13 pm

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_0914

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_0915

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_0916
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:21 pm

The last pic is the front and back of the statue, on the concrete.
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:09 pm

Great pics man Thumbs up
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:10 pm

dmize wrote:Dwight.. 39 free throw attempts rofl I think he broke Shaqs record, ORL hacked him anywhere near the basket

I heard they were hacking a Howard in the 2nd quarter...good lord.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:34 pm

They completely let Howard off the hook. They were basically using that strategy the entire game.

If they really wanted to make it hard on Dwight they should've just thrown 2-3 guys on him and let Kobe have what he wanted.

I think they thought he would miss all night and embarrass himself, major backfire. Instead he had that stupid smile on all game long.

Now Kobe is hurt. IDK if anyone saw the play but it looked intentional by Dahntay Jones. Kobe said he "got Jalen Rose'd".

Looked exactly like the shit Bowen used to do
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:59 pm

Grizzlies still aren't shit. IDC what their record is since the RG trade(against bad teams I'll add).

They've beat: Washington, GS, Minnesota, Sacramento, Detroit, Toronto, Orlando x2, Brooklyn, Dallas, Portland, Cleveland, New Orleans x2, LAC.

Thoroughly unimpressive. They beat exactly 3 playoff teams yet people are getting gassed up. They don't pass the eye test at all; struggle to score in almost every game and rely on their defense. That recipe is a fail unless you're the 04 Pistons; and I don't see a Ben Wallace on their team.

Beat OKC next week and that'll be something, until then..
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:58 pm

I'm going to witness this Sunday :bow: .. Heat at Raptors

Center-court row 12
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:33 am

Yeah I saw it, Jones has a past with Kobe. I believe it was on purpose.

I still aint seen Memphis so I cant comment, but beating those teams isnt impressing anyone. As we said, we will see in the playoffs vs teams who can actually stop people.

I want to put this out yet, because I dont think it has been.

I think the Spurs are the only team they can beat the Heat, the question was can they beat OKC. And I think they will this year, I think OKC are too out of control, I hate their offence the more I see it and Westbrook is as out of control as ever. No Harden is a loss not for their scoring, but for the fact he can control the game for spells and all the decisions aint Westbrooks.

I also want to say I feel Ginobli is one of the best passers in the game, if you really watch him, he can whip passes wherever he wants no matter he is he on the court..and he runs the pick and roll as any point guard.

BTW Duncan today, 28 and 19.....
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:02 am

I will never understand why OKC decided to stick wit Westbrook. I have not been watching the play this season, but I have checked out some of the numbers and it is ridiculous in my opinion (Westbrook can not be shooting that much). I watched them in the playoffs and it proved to be a problem. I actually felt that way about the Spurs last season (them being the only team capable of beating the Heat, although I did think OKC had a chance).

Dani, are you willing to put any of the blame on Durant, or do you think it comes down to bad management?

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:17 am

HEAT got 21 straight :bow: Now they are clear 3rd in all time winning streaks behind Rockets (22) and Lakers (33)
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:23 pm

I got tickets for row 3 instead, right behind the Heat bench.. Miller is banking in 3's like nothing right now, Bosh finished shooting around for a bit.. LeBron and Wade are not out yet

We are all witnesses :bow:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:10 pm

LeBron running the show like a boss Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:10 pm

What an experience, this was like my third Raptors game, 2nd time watching the Heat.. But I've never been this close to the action before

Made me appreciate the Heat more, what a team

The game is so easy for LeBron, doesn't even seem like he's going hard.. He's mad vocal though, gets everyone into position and stuff.. Next up on my list is to watch KD and Russ
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 am

That's awesome, Swagg! I always appreciate someone who pays attention to little intricacies and such, glad to hear you had such a great time.

P.S. :bow: your avatar Proud

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 am

Thx lol, here are some pics:

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_1010

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_1011

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_1012

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 38 Img_1013
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:08 pm

So jelly :bow:
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:07 pm

LeDNA wrote:So jelly :bow:

eco smile

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Lucky to live in a place where you can watch some fine sports, here where I live there is no elite sport anywhere close Sad
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:06 pm

That must suck, I don't go often anyways.. That was probably my third time

LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:20 am

Lebron killed Jason Terry....

The stare afterwards was a bit much, I mean Terry is about 100lbs lights and 8 inches smaller Laughing

Then again, that might of been for all the shit talking during the Dallas series lol
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:24 am

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:26 am

The Franchise wrote:Lebron killed Jason Terry....

The stare afterwards was a bit much, I mean Terry is about 100lbs lights and 8 inches smaller Laughing

Then again, that might of been for all the shit talking during the Dallas series lol

He was clearly still homotional from the 2011 series getting gassed up over such a meh dunk.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 am

Meh? Dat butt-hurt Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next