McAgger
The Franchise
dmize
Gil
Blue Barrett
26 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:36 am

Meh? Dat butt-hurt Laughing

LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread - Page 39 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade <<<<<< you thread

Post by dmize Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 am

dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:19 am

C's up 10..Green got like 43 points lol

He is having one hell of a game...this is like a competely different player to the one earlier in the season.

Heat said at the half they gonna put Bron on him...yeah, thats not working out to well, Green cant be stopped the way he is playing without the ball. Never has it more than 2 dribbles, normally less.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 am

Can someone tell me why Miami in the clutch stop all the great off ball movement and go Lebron ISO 3 straight trips down?

Each time, Green had stuck him and stopped him convincingly.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:51 am

Wtf it went out off of Green..

Anyways, LeBron with the game winner Proud
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:53 am

How the hell you know it went off Green lol

Dont be so homerish, that was an impossible call.

Their defence saved them tonight, despite the Lebron shot, that wasnt good offence, went 2-5 in that last part there.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:55 am

What? They showed the replay multimedia times, even froze it on Green's arm right before it went out when Battier was no where near it
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:44 pm

You know I was watching too right?

That was not clear at all.

Are you seriously trying to say, after watching it for 3 minutes they decieded to try and rip off the Heat of all teams?

Come on now, it was a incredibly hard call.

When they froze it, we dont know if it touched Green or not.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:48 pm

OKC are going to regret letting Green go. Anyway great game and I'm glad I stayed up to watch it eco smile

Terry was murdered lol guess LeBron wanted to get back at him for 2011 can't say I blame him really but there's no reason to pick on the smaller guy even if he does have a big mouth.

Anyway R.I.P Jason Terry

Sad

rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:21 pm

Well to be fair to OKC, Green is only flourishing now because he is getting so many touches with no Rondo (not Garnett for this game either)..for OKC, he would of never got this many touches.

Still, after they lose this season (I dont think they can win the title anymore) Perkins needs to be the first guy to go, simply put, they dont need him anymore because there are hardly any centers to play against.

He would be useful vs he Duncan, Howard, Gasols of the world when they met, but not at the price they are currently paying him.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:14 pm

I agree with that, Perkins is just not doesn't cut it any more.

Anyway should be interesting to see how the C's handle the playoffs. If they can keep this up and Rondo comes back then they could overachieve.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Logically Rondo isnt making it back, but there is a feeling somehow he will try to make it...I dont think its possible, Rose still isnt back from the same injury. Though physically he is fine.

It takes at the very least 6 months for an ACL, so yeah, it aint happening I think.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:01 pm

True but I think the reason the thought of Rondo coming back is being entertained is that he is a tough mofo. Didn't continue playing in the game where he got his ACL torn?
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:20 pm

The Franchise wrote:You know I was watching too right?

Are you seriously trying to say, after watching it for 3 minutes they decieded to try and rip off the Heat of all teams?

If Hubie Brown said it went off Green last, then it went off of Green last :coffee:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:46 pm

OT from NBA but March Madness starts tomorrow. Always entertaining. I don't even know what the bracket looks like(no UConn no care), but I'll still end up watching some games. I'm rooting for Kansas or Louisville.

I have to laugh at Kentucky and Calipari. Get a #1 recruiting class as usual, underwhelm all season long, didn't even make the NCAA's and then lost in the 1st round of the NIT. Now Calipari is pushing these clearly not NBA-ready kids out the door just so he can keep his shady 1 and done model going.

"The program got hijacked," he said. "I can't believe the stuff I had to put up with."
"This was humbling," he said moments later about the season.
"We will be a hard-nosed team next year," he added. "I can't sit through this again."

Then he was off to greet old friends and neighbors, sign autographs and laugh in the hallway. He dropped names. He seemed glad to be rid of the team that never came together. Outside, in the cold, the engine of the team's motor coach churned. His players, just thrown by him under a proverbial bus, headed slowly to the real one. It was a moment none of them could have imagined just months before when they started the season No. 3 in the nation.

Pure scum
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Swagg wrote:
The Franchise wrote:You know I was watching too right?

If Hubie Brown said it went off Green last, then it went off of Green last :coffee:

Ill never say Hubie he wrong, dude is a legend...so you got me there lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Paul, Griffin, these guys have absolutely no shame
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Clippers are trying to become the most hated in the NBA.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:00 pm

dmize wrote:OT from NBA but March Madness starts tomorrow.

One more thing: RIP to the Big East. Even if you don't follow or watch college basketball you have to appreciate the NBA HOFers and talent that's come out of the Big East in the last 25+ years. Allen Iverson, Ray Allen, Patrick Ewing, Chris Mullin, Carmelo Anthony, Alonzo Mourning, Dwyane Wade, Derrick Coleman, Rip Hamilton, Dikembe Mutombo, Adrian Dantley, Caron Butler, Okafor, Ben Gordon, Ron Artest, etc.

The best basketball conference ever is finished and college football is to thank for that. Pretty damn sad.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/ncaa-basketball/story/2013-03-12/big-east-tournament-schedule-2013-tv-georgetown-syracuse
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 pm

SMH, at both that and CP3.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm

classic Big East moments/games
Spoiler:
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am

Seriously... OKC has no offense at all, they can't create shots for eachother, it's always iso plays for either Westbrook or KD... Scott Brooks is probably the most overrated coach in the nba..
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 am

Did the Cavaliers really blow a 27 point lead? SMH I thought the Celtics 17pt was bad.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 am

Yeah, I was keeping one eye on the game while playing Dani in the playoffs of the association.. Wish I watched the whole game with no disturbances :facepalm:
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Nature Boy Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:05 am

the heat can literally just flip a switch and decide if they are going to beat you at this point...

37-10 run in the third quarter... INSANE. They play the best defense i have seen in the NBA in a while, have the best player on the planet... and fast break life nothing I have seen in a while. it is going to be interesting to see who makes it to face them in the ECFs. I really dont think anyone in the east can handle them.
The Nature Boy
The Nature Boy
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:33 am

The Nature Boy wrote:the heat can literally just flip a switch and decide if they are going to beat you at this point...

37-10 run in the third quarter... INSANE. They play the best defense i have seen in the NBA in a while, have the best player on the planet... and fast break life nothing I have seen in a while. it is going to be interesting to see who makes it to face them in the ECFs. I really dont think anyone in the east can handle them.

Best fast break team of all time, not just in a while :coffee:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next