Onyx
guest7
VanDeezNuts
TheRedStag
white_star
52 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Glory hunting! - Page 5 Empty Re: Glory hunting!

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:44 pm

fatman123 wrote:Based on the logic presented in the OP there was no real football fans in all of Australia before the A-League began in 2004, and there are still no real fans in the Northern Territory, ACT and Tasmania as these states still don’t have an A-League side :facepalm:
Another thing about following European football from Australia is that our time zone is terrible for it, most PL games will kick off at either midnight or 2am and unless you have pay TV (which I am lucky enough to) youre going to have to stream every game online in poor quality and most probably with foreign commentary. As for CL games you only get two per match day on free to air, only one of which is live (6am kick off) otherwise again you have to live stream it. As for the cups, neither the COC of FA cup are on shown on free-to-air but apparently pay TV is getting the FA cup this year, otherwise its more poor quality on line streaming with foreign commentary.

Also there are no La Liga or Serie A games shown ever on free to air and the three main sports channels on pay TV don’t show it so those fans are forced to stream the large majority of their games in all competitions.

But of course these people who are waking up between midnight and 5am week in week out (atm its 2-3 times per week too) are all plastics because we weren’t lucky enough to be born in a European country with a local club and a local league (I was 12 when the a-league had its first season). Instead the real fans are those with local teams, who have the best football in the world in their backyard and have the luxury of watching football in a stadium at a reasonable time, or watching it on free-to-air TV with understandable commentary are the real fans. And of course those with a family who introduced their game to them are the real fans because they have long standing ties to the club (there are only two people who follow football in my entire family, my Uncle and my third cousin-actually that Uncle is born in Cyprus but has followed United all his life, guess hes a plastic too Laughing ) whereas us uncultured Australians are just plastic band wagoners right?

white_star wrote:11. uses the talk of tactics and transfers to compensate for the lack of all round knowledge of the club (history and culture of the clubs, attendance of games, lack of knowledge or care factor about the direction of the club off field etc.)
This one I agree with and off the back of it I call for a rule change, from now on all football discussion in all areas of the forum must be about football that occurred within or before the 03/04 season, that way we can clear out the plastics. Anyone who cannot abide by this is unwelcome and this should be banned.
white_star wrote:15. have a club in their own country, don't have the guts to support them
Being too caught up in your own world im sure you wouldn’t know that Australia is home to several successful sporting codes, and based off your definition of a bandwagoner if I don’t support ever local team then im a glory hunter, and id hate that, so heres a list of all the local teams I now support:
A-League
Sydney FC
Western Sydney Wanders

AFL
Sydney Swans
GWS Giants
NRL
Sydney Roosters
Canterbury Bulldogs
St George Illawarra Dragons
Penrith Panthers
Parramatta Eels
West Tigers
Manly Sea Eagles
Cronulla Sharks

Rugby Union
Waratahs
White Star, am I doing it right?

white_star wrote:17. at games (if attended) will be the quiet ones who never chant or make a noise

Those of a quiet or shy personality cannot be football fans in any way shape of form

I consider myself to be a passionate Chelsea fan, and im sure the other posts will back me up on that, but im born in Australia and ive never even been to Europe before-you must be shocked! And you know what makes it even worse, the reason I got into Chelea in the first place was because they had an awesome team on FIFA06-OMG GLORY HUNTER ALERT!!, so yes once upon a time I was bandwagoner. Thing is I began to really pay attention to football and truly follow Chelsea during the Mou/Grant season, and then I continued to follow them though the Scolari mess, and here I am still supporting them today with FSW as the coach, but im still a glory hunter right?

But white star, do you know why I stuck by Chelsea through all that mess? Because when I was young I was taught that once you pick a team your stuck with them forever, and sure I haven’t followed Chelsea for all too long, but ive been following the same Rugby League team since I was six years old, and the same dedication I still show to that stupid team is the same dedication I show to Chelsea right up to this day

Also one more thing, Franchise lives in the Philippines (I think), Red lives in USA and Kizz and Dos both live in Australia, which means our forum is run by glory hunters, isn’t that right white_starr, afterall the dedication and immense knowledge those four posters bring to this forum each and every day means nothing if your not born and live in Europe and go to games ever weeks, right?

Looking much forward to your response white-star

Wow that was a great response. Hats off to you! I was looking for reactions like this a detailed explanation of why Somone chooses a club thousands of miles away. I Thank You For your insight. I realizowano miar changey view on this topic a little bit. You showed passion in your support for Chelsea and I must respect that.

I will not change my stance on supporting different teams at different times or the same time. That is definetely gloryhunting and I will stick by it.

white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:52 pm

fatman123 wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:
fatman123 wrote:

When you were getting into football you wouldnt have had a clue who Derby County were and unless you we're interested in English geography youd probably never heard of the place Derby either

Except that I did.

When I used to play FIFA 99, I used to pick Derby for my English team, Hansa Rostock for Germany, and Sporting Gijon for Spain. All those teams were in the top flight then.

There was not much use of Internet then, especially for an 8 year old like me, I just saw Michael Owen being a Liverpool player and wanted to associated myself with Michael Owen, and hence picked Liverpool.

Michael Owen was my glory factor of supporting Liverpool even if I didn't know shit about the history etc. But again, I picked them because of their glory at the time, who was Michael Owen.

why did I not become a Derby fan? Because they had no glorious players in the national team that I noticed during the 98 world cup.

I still play as Gijon on FIFA manager mode though :coffee:

Look at my first post, the reason we're having this conversation rigth now is because the Chelsea team in FIFA06 was amazing and with it i won everything there was to win in my manager mode.

Even when i started watching football i think the reason Chelsea appealed to me over all the other sides was because they were big strong and physical (remeber i've watched rugby all my life), because by this time it was Mous last season and Grant came in and then Scolari followed, and we werent winning many games Laughing

My point is, most of us probably did start supporting a team as glory hunters, be it via FIFA or seeing them win thngs on TV, but its being there through the thick and thin (and yes i know whats "thin" for Chelsea would be a fantasy land for someone else) is what makes you into a real fan, and at the end of the day tools are giong to some up with stupid rules you have to follow to be a "real fan" but im confident that i am a true fan and some idiot behind a computer on the other side of the world isnt going to change that

and btw i havent used Chelsea in manager mode since FIFA11-WBA and Shane Long Champions of the world :coffee:

Your first post was good and I liked the response but in this one you decided to insult so I must ask why?
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:07 pm

CBarca wrote:Just because you don't live near a team and you can be a season ticket holder at Stamford or Anfield doesn't mean your a gloryhunter. Seriously, wtf?

That just means those people are lucky as sh*t to have that luxury. Most of us would kill for that luxury, but it's just not possible- that doesn't make anyone less of a fan. Most people here are watching their team and supporting them every week, and even more- all of the people here are dedicated and passionate enough about both football and their team to sign up on a forum and discuss football (and their team).

Hell, in my eyes, most of the people on GL are better fans than the majority of people. Call them gloryhunters if you want in your odd version, but that's your opinion, and don't try and force it on the people here.

Most of us have already agreed on a definition that doesn't seem to match the views of 'Arry 'ere and self-proclaimed-gloryhunter-Star.
Blue Barrett wrote:The first couple of pages have been quite funny. Different people live different lives in different countries and have different situations in their everyday lives. Even if a person lives just outside the stadium, you still need a ticket to get into the stadium. I don't know what the prices of matches are in other countries but I don't think football matches in other countries are anywhere as expensive as in England.

Based on this, you're not in a position to judge someone for not going to a match despite living close to the stadium.

I planned to go to as much games as I could this season but I've only been able to go to 3. Its a very different situation when you have a parent that can buy the tickets for you to when you have a job, pay your bills and have to pay for the ticket on your own. I'm 22 years old ffs. You expect me to pay upwards £65 every weekend to go to football matches. I don't end f**kn £5000 every week Laughing

I have NO PROBLEM WHATSOEVER with ANY fan from ANY country. How many countries have leagues worth watching? Some countries don't even have football leagues at all. As long as you respect and love the club and are able to make sacrifices for the club in one way or the other in relation to your life, for the club then I regard you as a passionate fan. Whether its paying £100 every weekend or going to a pub every weekend or waking up in the middle of the night every weekend due to time zones, etc etc. You are a fan. However, I dislike fans that always b*tch about everything even when its not worth the toss. Also, if you're nowhere to be found when your club is going through a tough period or a dry spell and you have the audacity to return when things are looking good, I consider you a plastic fan. This is why I respect Arsenal fans.

One more thing, I've noticed that 75% of the time, fans that make these accusations about other fans being "glory hunters" are often fans of bottom-table/mid-table/average teams who are in fact jealous of the success of the bigger club.

Respect and thank you for sharing. I must agree with the plastics where they disappear when their team sucks. People who support two teams are and will be gloryhunters because you should stick to one team period! O and I am jealous of big teams because I wish my team had the finances like for example Chelsea!!!! My teams direction right now is down and it's frustrating as hell. No European success at all. Based on your history you never experienced that.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:17 pm

CBarca wrote:Just because you don't live near a team and you can be a season ticket holder at Stamford or Anfield doesn't mean your a gloryhunter. Seriously, wtf?

That just means those people are lucky as sh*t to have that luxury. Most of us would kill for that luxury, but it's just not possible- that doesn't make anyone less of a fan. Most people here are watching their team and supporting them every week, and even more- all of the people here are dedicated and passionate enough about both football and their team to sign up on a forum and discuss football (and their team).

Hell, in my eyes, most of the people on GL are better fans than the majority of people. Call them gloryhunters if you want in your odd version, but that's your opinion, and don't try and force it on the people here.

Most of us have already agreed on a definition that doesn't seem to match the views of 'Arry 'ere and self-proclaimed-gloryhunter-Star.

Don't get mad I didnt tell you what to do. You are a 16 year old guy who supports two teams? I don't know why can't you just stick to one? Wait until you finish school and get job offers that is if you are heading in that direction then you will see your life might change. I have to watch out for
My family more then the team I support. Based on that I ha to move where the money was. I still go back to Poland at least 4 times meaning I can go more and every time I go I see my team play! We will talk when you get a little older and experience life.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:52 pm

white_star wrote:I will not change my stance on supporting different teams at different times or the same time. That is definetely gloryhunting and I will stick by it.
Even if the different teams are not that successful in the first place? You know, there can be other reasons to follow a team than basking in their success, such a liking particular players.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:26 pm

This thread is kinda pointless tbh, due to the fact that the majority of this forum are glory hunters.

Maybe not quite in the way you put it white star or the reasons you suggest as such, to be frank they are very deluded if they believe they don't glory support because the term glory support to them means something else to them.

I'm not going to go deep into what I believe is a glory supporter, you can support clubs and teams from other countries by all means. But don't go acting like you part of the ultras or a hardcore diehard fan, speaking about history and all this stuff when your not even part of it. Yes am looking at you medrid fans you know who you are so not even going to bother to name and shame.

Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 pm

rofl Unfortunately there's not much glory to hunt with Rot-Weiß Oberhausen....
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Lord Hades wrote:The concept of globalisation and the effects it brings is lost on so many people ..

truth.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Toffer Harley Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:32 pm

however, there are style hunters in form of st.pauli fans. can't really count in viva tho, since he has an educated opinion on actual football issues..
Toffer Harley
Toffer Harley
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Wolfsburg

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:47 pm

rwo power wrote:
white_star wrote:I will not change my stance on supporting different teams at different times or the same time. That is definetely gloryhunting and I will stick by it.
Even if the different teams are not that successful in the first place? You know, there can be other reasons to follow a team than basking in their success, such a liking particular players.

No you can follow the player but why support the club? I just can't comprehend that idea it's not right.

Ya Abrahamowicz guy is right. People act as if they are part of the club saying we did this we did that when they have no ties at all. It's awesome that you like a team but no one will tell me they picked for example Madrid, united, Barcelona and others not knowing these were huge clubs! Knowing a club is big and rich when choosing them you are looking fr glory because you know that club will win trophies there for the glory hunting phrase. Agree or disagree that is the way die hard fans will look at you. I see it in the states as well. In Chicago for example there are many bulls fans and lots of people know that succes they had during the Jordan era. The point is these die hard bulls fans have gone through some crap seasons and they are still bulls fans! You see a lot of heat and lakers fans in chicago and they get labeled gloryhunters because while Jordan was around it was bulls bulls but once they declined it was lakers lakers an now you have the heat bandwagon. What I'm trying to say is gloryhunting is normal but you just have to accept it unless you are die hard fan that will stick to the team no matter what.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:53 pm

white_star wrote:
rwo power wrote:

No you can follow the player but why support the club? I just can't comprehend that idea it's not right.

Ya Abrahamowicz guy is right. People act as if they are part of the club saying we did this we did that when they have no ties at all. It's awesome that you like a team but no one will tell me they picked for example Madrid, united, Barcelona and others not knowing these were huge clubs! Knowing a club is big and rich when choosing them you are looking fr glory because you know that club will win trophies there for the glory hunting phrase. Agree or disagree that is the way die hard fans will look at you. I see it in the states as well. In Chicago for example there are many bulls fans and lots of people know that succes they had during the Jordan era. The point is these die hard bulls fans have gone through some crap seasons and they are still bulls fans! You see a lot of heat and lakers fans in chicago and they get labeled gloryhunters because while Jordan was around it was bulls bulls but once they declined it was lakers lakers an now you have the heat bandwagon. What I'm trying to say is gloryhunting is normal but you just have to accept it unless you are die hard fan that will stick to the team no matter what.

Why even try to classify people into Die hard fans or gloryhunters white_star? What is the point? Does being a die hard fan make your point/argument more valid or more intelligent?

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:55 pm

I'm cool with supporters so long as supporters don't "overuse club mottos bounce

If there's one thing that annoys me, its those god damn glory hunters overusing club mottos. Clubber

GO HOME GLORY HUNTERS

and

You'll Never Walk Alone
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:57 pm

Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I'm cool with supporters so long as supporters don't "overuse club mottos bounce

If there's one thing that annoys me, its those god damn glory hunters overusing club mottos. Clubber

GO HOME GLORY HUNTERS

and

You'll Never Walk Alone

You support two top teams so you are a gloryhunter why can't you except that!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRedStag Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:00 pm

white_star wrote:
Irish_Catalan_Scouser wrote:I'm cool with supporters so long as supporters don't "overuse club mottos bounce

GO HOME GLORY HUNTERS

and

You'll Never Walk Alone

You support two top teams so you are a gloryhunter why can't you except that!

I accept it, mainly due to point 17 of your OP.

When I do travel to Anfield or Camp Nou, I usually like to stay quiet.

I just don't like shouting. It hurts my throat.
TheRedStag
TheRedStag
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:16 pm

kiranr wrote:
white_star wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Why even try to classify people into Die hard fans or gloryhunters white_star? What is the point? Does being a die hard fan make your point/argument more valid or more intelligent?

Nothing to do with intelligence it's just part of life. Why can people act like due hard ultras in a forum for a top club when they live miles away? Its not how it is supposed to be.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 pm

white_star wrote:
Nothing to do with intelligence it's just part of life. Why can people act like due hard ultras in a forum for a top club when they live miles away? Its not how it is supposed to be.

Forgive me for asking, but what is wrong if people feel associated to the club in some way or the other even if they are miles away and have not attended any of the matches live?

In present times, this form of attachment is very easily developed because of the access to matches through tv and internet and also the various forums on the internet where you can interact with fellow fans from all over world and discuss issues about the club just like an ultra would? Isn't enjoying the game your club plays and wins the whole point of being a fan or a supporter? And isn't that what they are doing albeit through non-traditional means such as online forums and blogs?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:55 pm

white_star wrote:
rwo power wrote:You know, there can be other reasons to follow a team than basking in their success, such a liking particular players.
Well, I guess it is because you have to watch the club to admire the player Very Happy (I actually didn't miss a single FC Basel match in which Yann Sommer was playing since I first took notice of him ^^)

white_star wrote:Ya Abrahamowicz guy is right. People act as if they are part of the club saying we did this we did that when they have no ties at all.
As a matter of fact, this "we" stuff is something different. Dunno if you noticed, but I never use "we" other than for RWO or the German NT. It just doesn't feel right for me to consider another club "we".
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

I follow certain Colombian players from time to time.

Guarin, Rodriguez, Falcao, Cuadrado but I don't "support" their clubs but hope they do well as a whole.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:29 pm

Nobody is actually tied to club unless you're part of the staff, players etc? hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Yohan Modric wrote:Nobody is actually tied to club unless you're part of the staff, players etc? hmm

Or your an official member and if a club is in your family there is a tie there, it's like a bond but you don't know what I am talking about because you did not experience it.
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:26 am

white_star wrote:I think this needs to be discussed!!!

I have an opinion on this so please no insults just thoughts and discussions! Everyone is entitle to their opinion!

If you can relate to the following then they are gloryhunting traits in my eyes. I was brought up this way so respect that!

1. will often choose a big club which is guaranteed of years at the top bracket of clubs
2. have no connection to the club
3. foreign to the country and city of the club
4. will overuse club mottos (which makes it more evident)
5. never been to many games (if not any)
6. will never go many games ever
7. will use the excuse of geography to not go to games
8. have limited merchandise before the successful years (most likely none)
9. does not know the history, chants or culture of the club
10. always in the armchair during matchdays
11. uses the talk of tactics and transfers to compensate for the lack of all round knowledge of the club (history and culture of the clubs, attendance of games, lack of knowledge or care factor about the direction of the club off field etc.)
12. will not be effected by football tragedies as much as locals
13. will often be the most biased towards to compensate for the glory hunter status
14. will show more hate for other clubs to compensate for their glory hunter status
15. have a club in their own country, don't have the guts to support them
16. will never talk about the years before the club started to become successful
17. at games (if attended) will be the quiet ones who never chant or make a noise

So I'm 2, 3, 5 and 8 and you tell me I'm a glory hunter... Haha

2. Why do you have to be connected to a club to support a club? That's total BS, imo.

3.It's not my fault that I was born in Namibia, watched a Man United - Arsenal game when I was 5 (2002), saw my grandfather was an Arsenal supporter, and I juz wanted to be the same. And since then, especially the last 6 years, I've watched almost every game on TV. (not Thomas Vermaelen, television) And I've partaken in forums such as this on the internet to express and share my passion of football with others. I've dived into the internet search engines to find out more about this club that I love so much. It's history, fans, chants, etc, etc...

5. I live in Namibia, miles and miles away from the UK. I'm only 15 ( finna be 16 soon by the way Very Happy ), and I don't have some rich a$$ parents who can take me across the world to see Arsenal matches.

8. Again I don't have rich a$$ parents. And they also don't understand the passion that I have for my club. So if I want some Arsenal merchandise they juz say ... "There's no money for unnecessary stuff".

PS: A glory-hunter is a retarded feck, that doesn't know anything about football, notices that everyone around him is into football or supports a football team. And then he juz picks the most successful team (or one of the more successful teams) and says "Hey, I'm a <insert team name> supporter."
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:46 am

Your perspective of glory hunters is so wrong that im starting to think your a troll. I respect that its your opinion but entitlement doesn't subdue criticism, and your criteria? i bet not even ultr fans can't fill that out. Judging by some of the other posters that posted about you, based on your criteria, your a glory hunter?

And about me started supporting Milan at a very young age (my parents support them) still have a baby cap for Milan from when i was 4 i believe.
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:17 am

white_star wrote:

Don't get mad I didnt tell you what to do. You are a 16 year old guy who supports two teams? I don't know why can't you just stick to one? Wait until you finish school and get job offers that is if you are heading in that direction then you will see your life might change. I have to watch out for
My family more then the team I support. Based on that I ha to move where the money was. I still go back to Poland at least 4 times meaning I can go more and every time I go I see my team play! We will talk when you get a little older and experience life.

You think I'm mad? Laughing

I respect your decision. I'm just pointing out that you shouldn't judge someone to be a gloryhunter due to geography when you yourself don't even live in Poland, and you are a Wisla fan. I thought it was a funny point, really, one that you should think about.

Look I don't really care what you think about my age or the fact that I 'support' two teams...you can call me a gloryhunter if you want. Go ahead lol, I am by your definition, a gloryhunter. I don't think I am however, and that's all that matters.

Més que un club!!

Peace brah
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:39 pm

Abramovich wrote:This thread is kinda pointless tbh, due to the fact that the majority of this forum are glory hunters.

Maybe not quite in the way you put it white star or the reasons you suggest as such, to be frank they are very deluded if they believe they don't glory support because the term glory support to them means something else to them.

I'm not going to go deep into what I believe is a glory supporter, you can support clubs and teams from other countries by all means. But don't go acting like you part of the ultras or a hardcore diehard fan, speaking about history and all this stuff when your not even part of it. Yes am looking at you medrid fans you know who you are so not even going to bother to name and shame.

Please enlighten me on how you are a part of Chelsea's history lol.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:49 pm

16. will never talk about the years before the club started to become successful

Hmm, so to be a true fan the next time I engage in banter with rival fans, I have to tell them "yo before the 50s Milan was really unsuccessful, they were trophyless for a long time, suck on that"

Gotcha. Thank you for showing me the path to be a true fan.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:14 pm

M99 wrote:

Hmm, so to be a true fan the next time I engage in banter with rival fans, I have to tell them "yo before the 50s Milan was really unsuccessful, they were trophyless for a long time, suck on that"

Gotcha. Thank you for showing me the path to be a true fan.

No problem!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next