eelir
gondov
white_star
Arquitecto
sportsczy
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thawing of relations between Madrid and Barca - Page 3 Empty Re: Thawing of relations between Madrid and Barca

Post by gondov Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:58 pm

sportsczy wrote:By the way eelir, i think both Mou and several members of Barca are sore losers. I don't think Pep felt comfortable confronting Mou publicly... so he had Alves, Pique and Xavi do it.

One thing that was creating a lot of problems and rightfully so was all the diving and red cards. Some were legit and others complete bs. That hasn't happened in the last several clasicos.

All in all, pitch tactics show that it's back to football and it's translated off the pitch as well.

it was the other way round, Mou tried to play dirty and barca players had no option but to dive.

Look at all the games between United, Arsenal, Celtic, R.karzan, etc.

The truth is Mou knew he was inferior to barca and created these things just so his team could have time to gel and be able to compete with barca in a game of football.

Its more to do with jealousy above all things.

gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Thawing of relations between Madrid and Barca - Page 3 Empty Re: Thawing of relations between Madrid and Barca

Post by barca 2011 Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 pm

sportsczy wrote:By the way eelir, i think both Mou and several members of Barca are sore losers. I don't think Pep felt comfortable confronting Mou publicly... so he had Alves, Pique and Xavi do it.

One thing that was creating a lot of problems and rightfully so was all the diving and red cards. Some were legit and others complete bs. That hasn't happened in the last several clasicos.

I'll also admit that Mou started out playing Barca with ptb tactics. The last several games, we've played them thankfully. I hate ptb... i think it's demeaning for a club like Madrid. I'd rather take a 5-0 in the teeth tbh.

All in all, pitch tactics show that it's back to football and it's translated off the pitch as well.

I don't think that's true. At all.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:20 pm

:facepalm:

Madrid hate Barca and we hate you equally, this thread pretty much proves it.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3