Barca's year?

4 posters

Go down

Barca's year? Empty Barca's year?

Post by The Sanchez Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:11 am

As a year not a season, how has Barca done especially with the changing of coaches halfway through the year... The fall out in CL to Chelsea, heart break of Guardiola but the positive results throughout the league with Tito. Mixed emotions for me. Definitely, dropping out to Chelsea in CL was a heart breaking moment. Pep leaving was kinda awkward as well especially giving the moment of dropping in the CL but Tito IMO has done well thus far and hopefully we will see more positive results.
Plus, what do you expect next year? Will win CL?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Barca's year? Empty Re: Barca's year?

Post by The Franchise Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:14 pm

Cant predict what we will win, thats not up to us, there are other teams who want titles too.

As for the year just gone, mixed obviously.

We lost to Chelsea, a game we shouldnt of lost at all. But you cant win the CL every year, clearly, it was Chelsea's year winning it with a team like that.

Of course we lost the league, but the team obviously didnt have the stomach, the hunger for the fight...it was going to happen sooner or later.

Pep going was more sad than any of those to me personally, just because of what he did for us over 4 years vs 1 years worth of results. But in the end, perfectly understandable, he was running on fumes. The fact he hasnt even talked about any jobs still tells you how bad of a rest he needed I think.

But to start this season, plenty of positives. We survived some brutal defensive injuries and remain almost flawless in the league. Into the next round of the CL with one minor Celtic set back. The biggest challanges lay ahead but yeah, couldnt ask for a better start.

Also the fact Cesc is starting to come into some use is a positive, because if he didnt it would of become a very difficult issue.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:27 am

would be amazing to see Tito win the league, CL, and copa. The league and copa seem to be almost a given, the CL is more open for grabs. I didn't think Pep leaving was awkward, the speculation was there from the beginning of last season. All in all, i feel like this is barca's season, and they will continue to be the best team in the world for another four years
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 am

A positive is the improvement and the development of Fabregas. He use to be a shadow in most games but now he has more touches on the ball, always available for a pass, through balls etc. Hopefully he will continue after coming back from injury...
A negative is still how much our inside forwards are not scoring as much and how reliant we are of Messi to score our goals. Hopefully Pedro, Alexis and also Villa can score a few in front of goal.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:12 am

I'm happy with just about everything except the unlucky Champions league, Villa missing more than half the year, Sanchez not really clicking with the team and Pep leaving, but other than that amazing year for the spanish players who won in the summer, Messi with record breaking year, Cesc showing signs of a future in this team Pique regaining form and amazing first half of this season.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down