eelir
The Franchise
Donuts
free_cat
The Sanchez
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

La Liga Round 18: FC Barcelona vs Espanyol Empty La Liga Round 18: FC Barcelona vs Espanyol

Post by The Sanchez Fri Jan 04, 2013 6:19 am

Date: Sunday, 01/06/2013 19:00

Competition: League

Stadium: Camp Nou

Referee: Gil Manzano

Cesc Fabregas, Adriano and Alex Song have all been declared fit for the catalan derby.
Tito returns to training after cancer scare...

------------Valdes--------------
Alves--Pique--Mascherano--Alba-
------------Busquests-----------
------Xavi-------------Iniesta---
---Pedro-------Messi-----Villa---

Fab may start though after returning to injury, its best for him, Adriano and Song to stay on the bench. A strong line up that should win against Espanyol.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 18: FC Barcelona vs Espanyol Empty Re: La Liga Round 18: FC Barcelona vs Espanyol

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 am

Will Villa play? I doubt it...
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

La Liga Round 18: FC Barcelona vs Espanyol Empty Re: La Liga Round 18: FC Barcelona vs Espanyol

Post by Donuts Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:21 am

Maybe with the recent speculation Tito will start Villa to cool things down despite whether they are true or not.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:26 am

It would be nice, but Tito has been proving that he is so much no-nonsense and little diplomatic... that perhaps he will bench him again.

Our poor ostracized one.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Statistically, Espanyol are the dirtiest team in Europe I believe. Commit the most fouls and I think have the most cards.

Gil Manzano will be important im sure.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Pedro had a wonderful first half, although first goal was luck I think it gave him much needed confidence
second goal was :bow: amazing pass from the buscuit
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Dat pass, Bussi is slowly entering my list of favorite players that i would consider buying a shirt with his name. I just hope he does not spoil all that with a shameful dive.
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:52 pm

That wasn't a penalty, otherwise Barcelona have been walking on Espanyol in the derbi.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:54 pm

Donuts wrote:Pedro had a wonderful first half, although first goal was luck I think it gave him much needed confidence
second goal was :bow: amazing pass from the buscuit

He's still got it, that Pedro :bow:
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:55 pm

We're destroying the scum.

Hahahahahaha

Alexjanosik with an amazing pass for that 2nd Pedro goal.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:24 pm

wrongly dissallowed ofside goal for us and a non penalty for them.
other than that we are on fire.
Cesc being great too
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Valdes 1vs1 :bow:
Messi free cick :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

and a closing comment... Dani Alves has so many missplaced crosses it's painful
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by eelir Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:51 pm

WHat were the crowd chanting when Alexis had the ball?
eelir
eelir
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by danyjr Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Didn't watch the second half. Boring match to be fair. Barcelona were just too good for Espanyol.
danyjr
danyjr
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Boca Juniors

http://www.tikitakatoom.ml

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:58 pm

Iniesta's dribbles and touches Heart Heart
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Thiago and Iniesta link up is amazing Smile Alves had one of his worst games or atleast I have ever seen from him in a Barcelona shirt.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:10 pm

How can anybody say that was boring? I don't care whether Barca are playing Real Madrid or Getafe when we are winning 5 - 0.The football is always good to watch,some of the football today spectacular.Some of those flicks of Iniesta,Alba etc :bow: Pass of Busquets :bow:
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:17 pm

Cesc's pass to Iniest in the first half :bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:33 pm

worms wrote:How can anybody say that was boring? I don't care whether Barca are playing Real Madrid or Getafe when we are winning 5 - 0.The football is always good to watch,some of the football today spectacular.Some of those flicks of Iniesta,Alba etc :bow: Pass of Busquets :bow:

Indeed, sometimes when Barca score 4 goals in the first half they tend to lower their level in the 2nd half but not today! The only reason why Barca didnt score more today was because of the linesmen, but otherwise some of the football that was played at times :bow:

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:27 pm

Ehhh I agree Barcelona will always be attractive just for how they play but the second half I can understand if the neutral fans wouldn't appreciate it as much as us
We did take the foot off the accelerator, our only real chance was pedros third which should of counted, but overall that's the best match we could ask for the game was over and we could take it easy and play thiago villa and sanchez.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Unbelievable piece of football. I don't think anyone had a bad game... Alves misplaced a few crosses but his link up play with everyone was simply superb. Iniesta and Fab. Thiago and Iniesta. Villa and Alba. Iniesta and Alba. Alves and Messi. All these link uplays were beautiful to watch. Iniesta really impressed me. Plays in the middle after Fab goes off and plays so well. Dribble after dribble beati player after player. Joy to watch. Dat pass from Busi :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Donuts wrote:Thiago and Iniesta link up is amazing Smile Alves had one of his worst games or atleast I have ever seen from him in a Barcelona shirt.

Not even close. Alves had an ok game. Only thing he did wrong was crossing (all of them bar one). However, he was defensively solid and showed intensity, which were his failures at the terrible beginning of the season.

Great game from everyone, I'm starting to like iniesta on the wing if alba plays, though it's to be seen if it will work in big games (didn't work vs Madrid).
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:57 pm

Dont understand the Alves criticism.

He had a normal game, nothing special and nothing bad. Not good crosses..but since when did he ever have that?
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I actually think he showed improvement.
However, Alves did have a good cross at Seville and his first season with us. Why should he lose it? perhaps he doesn't train it? Watch Alba losing his cross then... Very Happy
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next