Art Morte
Onyx
McAgger
RED
Swanhends
38 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Suarez handball goal vs Mansfield - Page 5 Empty Re: Suarez handball goal vs Mansfield

Post by stevieg8 Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:27

cyberman wrote:
Be/\/ceCALI wrote:^yep, I guarantee everyone here would have done the same thing. if i were playing for Hungary or the USA i definitely know for a fact now that i would've done what he did in that same circumstance.. bounce

Suarez gets so much hate. no players are perfect..i mean come on, he got punished did he not? red card, Ghana got a deserved penalty.. I feel for Ghana I really do, but the rules are the rules.. we should be appreciating Suárez for his talent as a top player. Cool I know I do

how can you not like Suarez? Utd fans despise him - that should be more than enough of a reason to Heart the guy Very Happy http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2259672/Luis-Suarezs-behaviour-unfortunate-says-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html <- SAF: "Last year it was unfortunate with the Suarez behaviour." rofl I agree, Mr. Ferguson, you're right, it was unfortunate of the FA to ban a player for 8 games without evidence and on the word of a man with some real human decency eco smile : mr. Patrice Evra eco smile , and since you want to bring up this topic for no reason, it's also unfortunate that you ignore his home culture where what he said has no negative connotation attached, and is just a greeting. how racist!! confused

:bow: Luis :bow: Alberto :bow: Suárez :bow: Díaz :bow: - Husband, Father, and already a football legend! #justiceforSuarez

Suarez handball goal vs Mansfield - Page 5 Luis-Su-rez-007
Jesus this post couldn't be more wrong if u tried kid..
The lawyer for Suarez himself said it wasn't based on one mans word v another, and I'm assuming you're quoting the Negrito crap that wasn't mentioned once in the report. That was a tangent used by pool supporters before a hint of what was reported to have said came out
I don't talk to blacks has no racial undertones? Wait.. There's no excuse for that so he didn't say it!!
But Negrito isn't racist so he said that!! Even tho no-one actually said he did.

Let's make more things up.. Suarez called him sweetcheeks.. In Uruguay that isn't deemed racist at all..

Every single part of that is wrong, based on the report that I actually read. Don't make me dump ALL over you AGAIN with quotes from the actual report. I did it once when it came out, I shouldn't have to do it again. Unbelievable, you have the memory span of a freaking goldfish.

Jog on, dumb***

stevieg8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Suarez handball goal vs Mansfield - Page 5 Empty Re: Suarez handball goal vs Mansfield

Post by Lord Spencer Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 21:40

cyberman wrote:And just because you'd do it doesn't make it right.
If I'm married with a kid and beyonce and Kate upton offered me a three way.. Would I still be a cheat even tho every red blooded male would jump at the chance?
If a granny lost a million bound note from her purse and you found it ready laundered.. Would you hand it in and depend on your 2k life savings? Is that still wrong?
Just because you'd do it yourself doesnt make it right or any less of a cheat

Ironic being a fan of United. Last I remember, Giggs had extra martial affairs with women much less in quality than Beyonce and Upton. In fact, one of them is his sister in law.

How far the stones are thrown when thine own house is made of glass.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:17

Lord Spencer wrote:
If I'm married with a kid and beyonce and Kate upton offered me a three way.. Would I still be a cheat even tho every red blooded male would jump at the chance?
If a granny lost a million bound note from her purse and you found it ready laundered.. Would you hand it in and depend on your 2k life savings? Is that still wrong?

Ironic being a fan of United. Last I remember, Giggs had extra martial affairs with women much less in quality than Beyonce and Upton. In fact, one of them is his sister in law.

Is it true that Milan players used to have gay orgies together?

Has nothing to do with the subject, but just like you, I'm gonna troll and put this out there.
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:23

RED wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

Has nothing to do with the subject, but just like you, I'm gonna troll and put this out there.

I don't know? I think it is highly unlikely. But Giggs adultery is not something that is unproven, unlike Suarez's racism.

Cyber claimed that any decent human being wouldn't have saved that goal in the WC. I simply showed him how there are people worthy of his Ire in the club he supports as well so as to aim his stones better.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri 11 Jan 2013 - 22:35

RED wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:

It's relevant because people and mostly from your team are hypocrites, you sure are dumb.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5