Donuts
Lex
Milantildeath
DeletedUser#1
39 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Agree or Not

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Vote_lcap56%A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 19 ]
A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Vote_lcap44%A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 34

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Empty Re: A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:01 pm

The thread isn't asking if he's world class, it's asking if he would make a certain team's midfield. Scoring goals is not a pre-requisite to running a midfield. Scoring is a plus, but certainly doesn't disqualify him considering his position. Besides he's so young he can always add goals to his game.

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Empty Re: A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Wilshere can't shoot? A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Tumblr_mgray9Wq181rvltxro1_500

I know i have said a lot of things in this thread, mainly because i don't think he's ready for the level being talked about but come on Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:10 pm

[quote="Great Leader Sprucenuce"]Wilshere can't shoot? A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 6 Tumblr_mgray9Wq181rvltxro1_500

I know i have said a lot of things in this thread, mainly because i don't think he's ready for the level being talked about but come on Laughing
BarrileteCosmico wrote:"]The thread isn't asking if he's world class, it's asking if he would make a certain team's midfield. Scoring goals is not a pre-requisite to running a midfield. Scoring is a plus, but certainly doesn't disqualify him considering his position. Besides he's so young he can always add goals to his game.

This is responding to you and Franchise.

Thanks god you brought up Iniesta Franchise. Iniesta has some of the most important goals in Barcelona and Spain history. Sure he doesn't bang them in at the level of a striker but he is a good finisher although his first thought is always to pass the ball.

Hell Iniesta only has 1 La Liga goal this year but he does have 12 assists.

I don't know about you but many people on the old site would argue about Iniesta not being world class and comparing him to certain players that should have never been mentioned in the same breath as him until he started to bang in those important goals.

It's not just that Iniesta is probably the best dribbler in the world and if you want to argue that point then fine he is top 5 not to mention his positioning in my mind is usually flawless hence the 12 assists.

My whole point is that those are kind of skills that are ingrained in him and he has always had them. I don't see them in Jack Wilshire hence 4 assists in 50 games for a side that generally scores a good amount of goals.

I mean come on people 1 goal in 50 EPL games 4 assists. Do you know how bad some of those teams he was playing against were? Never a multi goal game???? If he played for Stoke or a team in which his role was to sit in midfield and not ever go forward I wouldn't even bring it up but he generally plays pretty high up the pitch and some games very high up the pitch.

And to answer BarrileteCosmico, The people who are saying Jack wilshire would start on any team in the world bar Barcelona and Munich are basically saying he is world class.

I mean it basically means he is better then almost everyone at his position in the world. Does it not? I know people argue about what World class is, but if that's not World class what would you call it?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:14 pm

let me guess, Gilberto Silva was a shit player for you ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Now people are using number of goals to indicate skill level Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oy vey
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Gattuso only has 17 career goals in 570+ appearances...........what a shit player Mad
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:28 pm

Wilshere would not start in Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern.

Pato would not start in Bayern. In his most preferred position as the target man, he wouldnt start in Real, Barca, City, United, Napoli, Atletico, or PSG either.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 pm

No, no, no, hell frecking no....dont pull the scored crucial goals card and other nonesense. We aint getting side tracked into different things.

You said, To be world class in the sport of football I should think you should be able to shoot a football. Exactly that.

Unless Iniesta can shoot, he aint world class, to you. Nothing else.

So tell me again, Iniesta can shoot?

Last edited by The Franchise on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:09 pm

Very Happy what is ur definition of wilshere being on form?IE do you consider Inform Wilshere in that friendly game between England Vs Denmark or that was not inform

anyways he can easily walk to Roma first ream , miles better than Tachtsidis Atm at least
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:42 pm

The Franchise wrote:No, no, no, hell frecking no....dont pull the scored crucial goals card and other nonesense. We aint getting side tracked into different things.

You said, To be world class in the sport of football I should think you should be able to shoot a football. Exactly that.

Unless Iniesta can shoot, he aint world class, to you. Nothing else.

So tell me again, Iniesta can shoot?
In fairness dani he's not changing his argument, he made the importance goal point in his original argument:

He has like 1 goal in 49 games. Nor does his play lead to that many goals either. I believe he has 4 total assists in that same time period and people are screaming he's world class????????

And it's not all about the number's but he hasn't accomplished anything either. For the life of me I can't remember any game where he's scored that big goal to get them out of trouble or even broken a team down a point where he is controlling the game in key games.

I mean I really can't point to any big game and say, "man if they didn't have Wilshire out there they would have gotten killed" or Vice Versa, "man if it wasn't for Wilshire we wouldn't have accomplished x".
In any case it's still a ridiculous argument to make about a CM. Redondo scored 13 goals in his entire career, I guess he was never world class either.

And to answer BarrileteCosmico, The people who are saying Jack wilshire would start on any team in the world bar Barcelona and Munich are basically saying he is world class.

I mean it basically means he is better then almost everyone at his position in the world. Does it not? I know people argue about what World class is, but if that's not World class what would you call it?
A hypothetical fit and in-form Wilshere, if such a thing existed for more than 2 months a season, would be top in his position. But so would a fit and in-form Banega, yet we're not making these arguments about him because that's also only possible in a hypothetical scenario, until he proves us wrong.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:49 am

"A hypothetical fit and in-form Wilshere, if such a thing existed for more than 2 months a season, would be top in his position. But so would a fit and in-form Banega, yet we're not making these arguments about him because that's also only possible in a hypothetical scenario, until he proves us wrong."

-BarrileteCosmico

I would assume everyone was using the "fit and in-form" theme for every player he was being compared to but maybe I'm wrong because the IQ on here is not very high (not a shot at you).

I mean people wouldn't really sit around here and say, "Man when Jack Wilshire is FIT AND IN FORM he is better then player X when they are UNFIT and OUT OF FORM." Would they?

Doesn't having the argument mean you're comparing the players at there peak of performance otherwise the thread would make no sense?

Also, since people on here are comparing him and the position he plays to Gilberto Silva and Gattuso what the hell are we comparing? I don't think anyone seriously thinks he plays the same position as Gattuso, do they? People are just taking the least effective goal scorer out of a midfield and saying that's who we should compare to Wilshire in that midfield it's really just wrong.

And I don't know why people are just following the two teams the OP said with Barca and Munich that he couldn't get into. I think there are a ton of players who play a similar position to him that he's not better then but people are comparing him to deep lying mids because his lack of goals and assists when that's not the position he plays.

I assume he would be compared to Yaya Toure for City's midfield, correct? There is no way in hell people are going to tell me he's better then Yaya Toure for instance.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:24 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Harry Redknapp wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:I''m sorry but I have to step in here. Wilshire while a nice enough fellow is one of the most wildly overrated players I have seen in a very very long time.

IMO players should be able to dominate there own league before being called world class which some have done in this thread and basically saying he would start in any team except for 2 in the world is hinting that he's a world class talent and I really don't see it at all or anything close to being world class.

This is a guy and people who have been on here for a while know I've always knocked him for this, that cannot shoot. He simply is one of the worst finishers I have ever seen from the midfield position. And he plays on a team where the ball moves around and he get's chances at goal where as other teams mid's in the EPL because of there style of play don't get many chances.

He has like 1 goal in 49 games. Nor does his play lead to that many goals either. I believe he has 4 total assists in that same time period and people are screaming he's world class????????

And it's not all about the number's but he hasn't accomplished anything either. For the life of me I can't remember any game where he's scored that big goal to get them out of trouble or even broken a team down a point where he is controlling the game in key games.

I mean I really can't point to any big game and say, "man if they didn't have Wilshire out there they would have gotten killed" or Vice Versa, "man if it wasn't for Wilshire we wouldn't have accomplished x".

You guys do recognize he plays for one of the biggest teams in the world, right?

And to say he's better then Cazorla, Bastian, Kroos, Marchisio etc etc is just such nonsense.

There are a ton of teams I don't think he get's into and some of you need to stop just picking out a random midfielder and saying oh yea he's better then that guy, he would walk into that team.

I mean some of you pick a random CL game against Barca to say he's world class how about the Carling Cup final against relegation Birmingham? He was a total no show that game and that game was begging for someone to grab Arsenal by the scruff of the neck and lead them to a trophy against a relegation team for god's sake. And it's something Marchisio did in a season where they lost 0 games, Bastian has done, Cazorla has done for Villareal and Malaga and hell even Arsenal etc etc

Some of you need to think before you type because you are slamming great players by comparing him to a kid who has achieved nothing.

Your long posts don't fool anyone. Just because you spout so much shit, it doesn't make you intelligent.

You will ALWAYS and FOREVER will be remembered for your

"Charlie Adam >>>>> Wilshere"

comment.

Goodbye

LOL, I'm glad you brought that up. Charlie Adam was better then him that year while he had a beast of a year from midfield on one of the worst teams in the league.

Charlie Adam had 12 goals and 8 assists in the EPL alone for freaking Blackpool while playing a similar position to Wilshire that year.

My whole point to the comment (and I stand by it until Wilshire produces something to Adam's level that season.) is that Wilshire has very little effect on games in his own league.

Adam single handedly was winning games for Blackpool that season something I have yet to see Wilshire ever do.

I have never seen him score a goal to win Arsenal 3 points. I have never seen him play to the level Adam was at that year.

You people can continue to anoint him a world class player but I need to see something out of the kid other then promising passing good runs and very little end product.

And LOL at the poster who says he's already better then Cazorla and that Wilshire is more purposeful then Cazorla. Wilshire's play is the meaning of purposeless if he was getting into great positions and playing with purpose he would accidentally score more goals and have more assists then he does right now.

You guys can say what you want but you cannot just write off one goal in the EPL for Arsenal in 50 games.

He is a bad finisher and rarely does his play lead to goals. That is a fact backed up by information and tells you all you need to know that he's not world class. Maybe he will be one day but he has not shown it yet and that really can't be argued.

And BTW, Charlie Adam has 2 goals this year. Still more then Wilshire while at Arsenal in the EPL.

And at last, I don't write long posts to have people think I'm smart that's actually one of the dumbest thing's I've read in a while. I'm responding to a 6 page thread with a load of nonsense in it.

Nor am I biased against the EPL, I just look at it in it's correct light. I think Wayne Rooney is fantastic and the most underrated player in the world. I think the same of Yaya Toure. Those are world class players, not Jack Wilshire.

+1

It's not just his shooting though,it's his positioning,he needs to be more intelligent and make better runs and find space to have shots on goal.Also I haven't seen him make many assists.
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 pm

Exactly. I mean Dani brings up Iniesta as an argument to Wilshire but Iniesta does so many things better then Wilshire other then scoring goals it's not even funny.

Jack Wilshire is not one of the best dribblers in the world, he is not a better passer of the ball then Iniesta and Iniesta's positioning is second to none which leads to his assists, all 3 things Iniesta is world class at. I struggle to find any one skill that Jack Wilshire is a world class player at.

It was a nice try to bring Iniesta up as he has 1 goal in La Liga for Barca this year but he has 12 assists too. Wilshire has 4 in 50 games.

If you want to argue player vs player I will all day but I think Dani knows there is a massive gap between Iniesta and Wilshire and I don't think he needs to be explained what the gap is or why it's there.

Point being, if Wilshire had all these world class skills a la a Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, I wouldn't bring up goals or assists but IMO he doesn't so I just fail to see why people think he is so outstanding.

He is good, yes but he is no where close to walking into any midfield especially if you're talking about comparing him to other CM's instead of just picking the worst player in the teams midfield your comparing him to.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Point being, if Wilshire had all these world class skills a la a Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, I wouldn't bring up goals or assists but IMO he doesn't so I just fail to see why people think he is so outstanding.

Pls go. You're ridiculous. I can't argue with this because you're not even using your eyes. Hell I don't even like Wilshere that much cause he's a loyal Gunner, but I watch him and I can tell he's a damn good player. He's VERY well rounded.

Now that that is over, the fact that you're using stats is absolutely ridiculous full stop. Especially for a midfielder Laughing

Also- WOW he's not as good as Iniesta? Shocker. Wake up call- there are very few who are ffs

Stop using stats dude. You're making yourself look like a goddamn fool.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:18 am

CBarca wrote:

Pls go. You're ridiculous. I can't argue with this because you're not even using your eyes. Hell I don't even like Wilshere that much cause he's a loyal Gunner, but I watch him and I can tell he's a damn good player. He's VERY well rounded.

Now that that is over, the fact that you're using stats is absolutely ridiculous full stop. Especially for a midfielder Laughing

Also- WOW he's not as good as Iniesta? Shocker. Wake up call- there are very few who are ffs

Stop using stats dude. You're making yourself look like a goddamn fool.

OK, well since you want to just generalize like everyone else please tell me what skills he brings to the table that he is exceptional at?

And try reading something before you comment. I didn't bring up Iniesta, Dani did.

The argument is he could walk into any midfield in the world except Barca and Bayern and all you can say about the kid is he's well rounded. Well please point out the skills that make him able to do so. Remember people are basically assaying he's a top 3 CM in the world.

Are you saying that? Why don't you take a stance instead of generalizing.

I supported my reasons he's not a world class player or even a game winner with statistics. If you can ignore 1 goal and 4 assists in 50 appearances fine. You don't value the kind of things that can be measured so please tell me what he is exceptional at that can't be measured?

I can tell you one thing, if it was a non-English player no one would ignore his lack of production.

You see for me, I don't see why people think he's better then say an Antoine Griezmann, Iker Muniain, James Rodriguez, Thiago, Mario Goetze, Isco all players his same age that I or anyone else would not dare to say could walk into any team except Barca and Munich. I don't know why people would dare to say Wilshire could.

Or if you want to list players that are CM's basically, then why is he better then Yaya Toure, Goetze, Moutinho, Pirlo / Marchisio, Marek Hamšík, Xabi Alonso, Marouane Fellaini and those are really just off the top of my head. I wont even get into Mata / Oscar since people will argue positions etc or Gerrard, Lampard since there old but still producing more then him.

I think you need to take a step back and think about what people are actually saying here in this thread and not just throw generalization's around like he's well rounded.

People are arguing he's borderline world class and by my definition if you can walk into any position on any team except the two best teams in the world you're world class or a fraction from it. So you need to be exceptional not well rounded.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:19 am

In your response you talked about Iniesta. Therefore, you talked about Iniesta- not only that, you went so far to compare the two. Don't tell me I don't read, you clearly talked about Iniesta, hur dur bud, it's right in your post ffs. I didn't say a thing about "bringing him up".

I voted no, for the record. I don't think he's as good as most here do, and I don't think he could walk into any team bar Barca and Bayern, but you're criminally underrating him because he's English and he plays for a PL league side. Therefore *turns on RunDnMaC logic* he must suck. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never watched the damn kid and instead just looked at Whoscored.com stats. The way you talk about him makes it fairly obvious to me that this is the case. In which case I don't know why I should argue with you. But I'm a good guy, so I'll give you the bare minimum.

He's an amazing dribbler. One of the best in the EPL- for a midfielder, at least. He's fantastic at it. But everyone knows this. He's also a great passer- among the best in Arsenal easily, and he's certainly part of the top bracket for passing midfielders EDIT: in the EPL. He's a decent tackler- for such a small guy he's physically built well- similar to Aguero and Messi in that regard. He doesn't give the ball away cheaply and shields well, and an under appreciated trait is leadership. For such a young guy, he really could be the captain of Arsenal right now- and someday he will be.

But I don't need to say any of this- I already talked about all of this in a blanket statement of how he is well rounded- just because I'm being specific doesn't mean anything to me. Of course, I can see why you would think so since you judge quality of posts by how many words it contains.

"lack of production"

Pls go. Once again you're talking about a MIDFIELDER in regards to production and stats.

Do you appreciate what Xavi does? What Iniesta does? It's much more than assisting and playing around with the opposition.

Because I have a hard time thinking you do. Stop fapping to stats and-obligatory GTA reference: "All you had to do was watch the damn game Dnmac".- watch the damn game ffs.

You're a good troll though, I admit it. You've managed to make me write a fairly substantial amount when there is no reason for me too and quite frankly this is a waste of my time. I'm going to just leave this off with suggesting you watch Arsenal a little bit more. Oh, and just because he's outperforming your wannabe indentured servant/plaything/fap machine Cathorla doesn't mean he's not good.

Dem stttaaatttsss. Bring em out bring em out

GTA Reference:
Spoiler:
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:00 am

Tony kroos and Bastian are better,can be seen in this CL knock out round.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 pm

CBarca wrote:In your response you talked about Iniesta. Therefore, you talked about Iniesta- not only that, you went so far to compare the two. Don't tell me I don't read, you clearly talked about Iniesta, hur dur bud, it's right in your post ffs. I didn't say a thing about "bringing him up".

I voted no, for the record. I don't think he's as good as most here do, and I don't think he could walk into any team bar Barca and Bayern, but you're criminally underrating him because he's English and he plays for a PL league side. Therefore *turns on RunDnMaC logic* he must suck. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never watched the damn kid and instead just looked at Whoscored.com stats. The way you talk about him makes it fairly obvious to me that this is the case. In which case I don't know why I should argue with you. But I'm a good guy, so I'll give you the bare minimum.

He's an amazing dribbler. One of the best in the EPL- for a midfielder, at least. He's fantastic at it. But everyone knows this. He's also a great passer- among the best in Arsenal easily, and he's certainly part of the top bracket for passing midfielders EDIT: in the EPL. He's a decent tackler- for such a small guy he's physically built well- similar to Aguero and Messi in that regard. He doesn't give the ball away cheaply and shields well, and an under appreciated trait is leadership. For such a young guy, he really could be the captain of Arsenal right now- and someday he will be.

But I don't need to say any of this- I already talked about all of this in a blanket statement of how he is well rounded- just because I'm being specific doesn't mean anything to me. Of course, I can see why you would think so since you judge quality of posts by how many words it contains.

"lack of production"

Pls go. Once again you're talking about a MIDFIELDER in regards to production and stats.

Do you appreciate what Xavi does? What Iniesta does? It's much more than assisting and playing around with the opposition.

Because I have a hard time thinking you do. Stop fapping to stats and-obligatory GTA reference: "All you had to do was watch the damn game Dnmac".- watch the damn game ffs.

You're a good troll though, I admit it. You've managed to make me write a fairly substantial amount when there is no reason for me too and quite frankly this is a waste of my time. I'm going to just leave this off with suggesting you watch Arsenal a little bit more. Oh, and just because he's outperforming your wannabe indentured servant/plaything/fap machine Cathorla doesn't mean he's not good.

Dem stttaaatttsss. Bring em out bring em out

GTA Reference:
Spoiler:

OK, wow I don't even know where to begin with how backwards, mixed up and just plain dumb for a lack of a better word your post is.

Let me try with these gems of trying to say how good Jack Wilshire is at Passing and dribbling and how many times you contradict yourself and fail to make any kind of coherent stance on his skills.

PASSING QUOTE

"He's also a great passer- among the best in Arsenal easily, and he's certainly part of the top bracket for passing midfielders EDIT: in the EPL."

At first you say he's a great passer then you say among the best at Arsenal. You know he's not a better passer of the ball then Cazorla or Arteta so he's actually not even among the better passers in his own midfield.

I think you picked up on that so you switched to, "he's certainly part of the top bracket for passing midfielders." Then you thought again wait if you look outside the EPL that is not true what so ever and not even close as the leagues in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Brazil etc all have a lot of great passing midfielders. So you "edit" your statement and say "In the EPL".

So really you make no sense what so ever as he's not one of the best passers of the ball in his own midfield, he's not in the top bracket for passing midfielders (that you would even type that is insane) and then you go and slam the EPL by editing that it has to be in the EPL as everyone knows the EPL doesn't care much for possession of the ball or passing percentages.

DRIBBLING QUOTE

"He's an amazing dribbler. One of the best in the EPL- for a midfielder, at least."

You say he's an amazing dribbler then you think to yourself, wait no he's not. There are tons of players around the world that are better dribblers of the ball so you pair it down to, "In the EPL". Then again you think to your self actually he's not one of the best dribblers in the EPL and pair it down again to, "for a midfielder at least."

Now it's been paired down so many times I have no clue what that statement even means or what you're even trying to say?

What I do know is that you're totally contradicting yourself from starting off that he's an amazing dribbler and ending with "in the EPL for a midfielder at least". Wow, that really sounds like you believe it.

And then you're thick enough to say that everyone knows that. Knows what? No one could possible know what you're talking about as every time you make a definitive statement you back off it and pair it down to something less.

And as for me not seeing him play. That is really going full retard. In this thread alone you will see Arsenal fans bring up Charlie Adam and how long I have been saying this. I keep tabs on young players and I live in the USA.

We are force fed Arsenal and the EPL over here, and especially the English national team. I see him play almost every weekend he's on.

Plus I have said he is a poor finisher and he needs more Assists for a long long time. Hell the Arsenal fans who hate me and I've argued with in the past will tell you that.

So again if you would just read the thread you would have seen that.

I don't even know what the website you brought up is. I do know when I watch him play and he never scores and doesn't assist much you start to notice it over time especially when Premfaces are saying he can walk into any team outside the two best in the world.

Which is such an insane statement as there are a lot of young players which I brought up who never get talked about on here and are better then Wilshire.

You can also ask Arsenal fans that I said over and over again that Wenger should be fired every time he doesn't start Ox-Chamberlain. Last time I checked he's young, English, plays for Arsenal and in the EPL. I have done nothing but praise the kid.

So again that goes against everything you're saying as well.

Also, I don't know why your bringing up Iniesta. Dani brought him up I responded. Be mad at him if you want. Should I have called him by a different name or just not responded to Dani who was asking me a direct question?

Sorry man, you're flat out wrong through your post and you don't make any sense as your talking in circles and fail to bring up anything that suggests Wilshire is a great player. In fact every time you try to compliment him you put down the EPL by saying he's good for an EPL player.

Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by julias Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:15 pm

loool whenever dnmac4 enters a thread it becomes hilarious

having to write essays to fend off the attacks on the ridiculous statements he makes

I'm literally sitting here laughing
julias
julias
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:34 am

Honestly RunDMC I started reading your post and then I thought to myself...

Is this worth it? Couldn't I spend my time doing something better? I could go jack off, maybe I could listen to some Sigur Ros WHILE jacking off. Maybe I could go eat some meat, cause why not? Maybe I'll go kick a ballboy in the chest, who the hell knows.

So I stopped reading.

RunDMC, all you had to do was follow the damn train.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:43 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:PASSING QUOTE

"He's also a great passer- among the best in Arsenal easily, and he's certainly part of the top bracket for passing midfielders EDIT: in the EPL."

At first you say he's a great passer then you say among the best at Arsenal. You know he's not a better passer of the ball then Cazorla or Arteta so he's actually not even among the better passers in his own midfield.

I think you picked up on that so you switched to, "he's certainly part of the top bracket for passing midfielders." Then you thought again wait if you look outside the EPL that is not true what so ever and not even close as the leagues in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Brazil etc all have a lot of great passing midfielders. So you "edit" your statement and say "In the EPL".

So really you make no sense what so ever as he's not one of the best passers of the ball in his own midfield, he's not in the top bracket for passing midfielders (that you would even type that is insane) and then you go and slam the EPL by editing that it has to be in the EPL as everyone knows the EPL doesn't care much for possession of the ball or passing percentages.

DRIBBLING QUOTE

"He's an amazing dribbler. One of the best in the EPL- for a midfielder, at least."

You say he's an amazing dribbler then you think to yourself, wait no he's not. There are tons of players around the world that are better dribblers of the ball so you pair it down to, "In the EPL". Then again you think to your self actually he's not one of the best dribblers in the EPL and pair it down again to, "for a midfielder at least."

Now it's been paired down so many times I have no clue what that statement even means or what you're even trying to say?

Good post.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:10 pm

CBarca wrote:Honestly RunDMC I started reading your post and then I thought to myself...

Is this worth it? Couldn't I spend my time doing something better? I could go jack off, maybe I could listen to some Sigur Ros WHILE jacking off. Maybe I could go eat some meat, cause why not? Maybe I'll go kick a ballboy in the chest, who the hell knows.

So I stopped reading.

RunDMC, all you had to do was follow the damn train.

I know, you have nothing to say because your post was so stupid and made no sense what so ever that you turn to trying to be funny (which BTW failed miserably too).

The funniest thing about you and the sheep that are calling Jack Wilshire this great player is not one person has came up with any reason he's a great player.

There's just posts like you must not watch him play, you can't judge by number's, I throw out people his own age better then him and no one even says I'm wrong, I also throw out CM's that are better then him and again everyone knows I'm right.

And then there's you with the. He's an amazing passer, well for Arsenal, well actually for midfielders, well actually for midfielders in the EPL, well actually for midfielders in the EPL who are English, well actually for midfielders in the EPL who are English and below 23 years old [edit] With brown hair.

And then you follow it with hell, everyone knows that.

I mean way to take a stance dude. You have such conviction in your statements.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:23 pm

He is a fantastic dribbler, I could show that with video evidence, or stats which demonstrate he is a top 3 player in the epl statistically for successful dribbles per game. He is also a great passer and has an exceptional first touch. He is still finding his way after 17 months not playing you know, but his class is pretty obvious, to most people lol.

This guy dnsmack is the guy that said wilshere should have been sent out on loan this season :facepalm:
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:07 pm

No actually RunDMC it's because you're not worth my time...but hell if you want to think it's cause you're a winner then go ahead, I honestly don't care.

And I say what I think is somewhat funny here cause hell whatever I say won't get through that thick skull of yours anyway and I might as well humor myself in the process if I'm going to respond to you, especially since this is the RB section.

Anyway, all of this reminds me of why I don't respond to you. What a mistake I have made here.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:34 am

Diego Armando Maradona wrote:He is a fantastic dribbler, I could show that with video evidence, or stats which demonstrate he is a top 3 player in the epl statistically for successful dribbles per game. He is also a great passer and has an exceptional first touch. He is still finding his way after 17 months not playing you know, but his class is pretty obvious, to most people lol.

This guy dnsmack is the guy that said wilshere should have been sent out on loan this season :facepalm:

This is getting funnier by the minute. Now I'm the guy who said Jack Wilshire should be sent out on Loan. I honestly have no clue what in the world you are talking about.

Yes, send Jack Wilshire out on loan because Coquelin and Ramsey have been so fantastic they just can't be ripped from the starting lineup.

What are you talking about?

And LOL at top 3 dribbler in the EPL and can give me stats on his successful dribbles per game. Well I can give you stats too. 1 goal and 4 assists in 50 EPL games so please tell me what your definition of a successful dribble is? A dribble that takes the ball away from trouble? That's basically the skill every midfielder needs to play the game of football. If you can't do that then you're a defender or keeper. So please tell me what these successful dribbles lead to? I'll tell you what they don't lead to, Goals and Assists.

I can't believe someone has the nerve to say he's a top 3 dribbler of the ball in the EPL, what has this league come to. This is like when people used to say that about Joe Cole to tell us how good he was. I miss the days when we would argue about truly great players like Scholes, Giggs, Lampard, Gerrard against others in other leagues. Now were reduced to Jack F'ing Wilshire as a top player in the world? Can't you people see how insane this is?

How about Luis Suarez, David Silva, Juan Mata, Eden Hazard, Nani and Kun Aguero. There's 6 off the top of my head without even thinking that are easily better dribblers.

And Great passer? You must have a different meaning then most for great passing. Great passers are Andrea Pirlo, Xavi, Iniesta, Ozil, Alonso, Scholes, Hazard, Riquelme, Moutinho, Ribery, Mata, Sneijder, Fabregas (off the top of my head). At least Cbarca had the common sense to check himself when trying to compliment his passing as a great passer.

And again, if you read any of this thread you would know I have been saying this about him for A LONG TIME. I'm not judging anything by his last however many games coming off injury. Why do you think everyone keeps saying I'm biased against him? It's because I've always said these things.

And the last thing I'm going to say to you and cbarca. This thread was about a person that could walk into any team in the world except two. Why in the hell do the two of you keep saying he's top 3 in the EPL? What does the EPL have to do with anything? This wasn't he can walk into any team in the EPL. It just shows how far away from World class even you two think he is. For instance I wouldn't say Andrea Pirlo is top 3 in Serie A as a passer.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DuringTheWar Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:55 pm

Dnmac4 wrote:

I know this wont be a popular opinion but I think the best thing for him would be a loan for the rest of the season.

1. Write some retarded shit
2. Get proved wrong
3. Pretend you didn't write that shit

Lol, it is indeed getting funnier by the minute

By definition of a successful dribble is dribbling past someone with the ball, wilsher does it every single game. Sure it doesn't lead to many goals and assists, he is not picking the ball in the final third, he picks it around the centre circle or his half and takes it forward to then set up an attacking situation, if you can't see the merit of this then yo u need to get a clue. What does it matter, you will probably just deny you said any of this Very Happy
DuringTheWar
DuringTheWar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next