Donuts
Lex
Milantildeath
DeletedUser#1
39 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Agree or Not

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Vote_lcap56%A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Vote_rcap 56% 
[ 19 ]
A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 15 ]

Total Votes : 34

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Empty Re: A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere

Post by DeletedUser#1 Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 am

Milantildeath wrote:Pogba > Wilshere, just sayin

What next....Michelle Obama > Natalie Portman ??

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere - Page 2 Empty Re: A fit and in-form Jack Wilshere

Post by Gil Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:00 am

So Pogba who was behind Rafael at CM can walk into Juve's midfield but Wilshere can't?

I'm done. Tired of the English bashing on this forum.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:02 am

If Pogba was on United right now, Scholes would have been able to retire in peace, the reason he didn't play on United before was because he was 17. Two years in your teen years is huge in terms of development and growth.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:05 am

Yes definitely. Wilshere would walk into any starting XI outside of Barca. I think he'll even walk into Juve's and Bayern's when in-form.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:09 am

cyberman wrote:Apart from pirlo, what have juve players achieved outside of Italy
Just curious here..

Well, it's not like Fabio Cannavaro never won La Liga, the World Cup, Ballon D'Or, and World Player of the Year.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:10 am

I am not discrediting Wilshere.I only said he wont get into this Juve midfield for tactical reasons.And i have always believed he's better as an AM anyways.Individualistically we all know how good he is.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:11 am

Anyways, obviously a fully fit and in-form Jack Wilshere would make it into almost every team in the world. But what about when his competitors were also "fully-fit and in-form"? It's as if he is being given an advantage compared to his potential competition.
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:13 am

Gil wrote:So Pogba who was behind Rafael at CM can walk into Juve's midfield but Wilshere can't?

Pogba isnt a regular starter at Juve.Get it through your thick head.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:16 am

If Wilshere wants to get into the Juventus Mid he would have to beat out Pirlo, never going to happen, Vidal, again no, and Marchisio, still due to tactical reasons Marchisio wins.
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by peerless Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 am

Would a "fully-fit and in-form" Jack Wilshere beat out a "fully-fit and in-form" Joseph Allen?
peerless
peerless
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:25 am

Unrealistic answers to unrealistic questions.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:30 am

And walk into Bayern's team ? LOL thats some serious underrating of Bayern's mids right there.

In the double pivot i'd rather have Schweini-Martinez as the combo as they've been of the reasons why Bayern have conceded less goals this year.

At AM ,no way in hell he would start over Kroos considering how good he has been this year.This thread reminds me of that RVP thread a year ago based on the same lines.Wilshere needs to stay out of injuries for good and consistently put in top performances to stake a claim in the top bracket midfielders of the world and then maybe he can 'walk' into any team in the world.Until then this 'fit ,in form' phrase seems pretty redundant to me.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:11 am

assuming all other players are on form and fit there might be only a couple other teams he couldnt get into other than the teams you already provided.

probably not dortmund.

thinking of teams he couldnt get into is actually harder than i thought.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Emaharg Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:18 am

If I had a young player who preformed the way he did vs Barcelona in the Champions League I would throw him out there every week without a question.
Emaharg
Emaharg
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:52 am

Ah viva is like a stereotype bot, praising germans and Germany at random.
I agree with op, Wilshire is a great player in my view.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:25 am

rofl
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:Yes definitely. Wilshere would walk into any starting XI outside of Barca. I think he'll even walk into Juve's and Bayern's when in-form.

rofl
worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by worms Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 am

Emaharg wrote:If I had a young player who preformed the way he did vs Barcelona in the Champions League I would throw him out there every week without a question.

LOL so would Banega also walk into any midfield in the world including Bayern and Juve?Because he has played better against Barcelona than Wilshere ever did.

It's hilarious that this one game wonder is been rated so highly,he has potential but please stop overrating him.

He just weren't the best midfielder in that game by the way,both Busquets and Xavi were better than him.People acting like he controlled the game when Xavi completed over twice as many passes as him.And it would have finished 2 - 2 if the officials would have done their job properly as Messi was onside when he scored.

And by the way anybody who was actually following us at that time and watched our match against Sporting Gijon were we luckily scraped a 1 - 1 draw a few days before the Arsenal match will know that by that stage of the season our team was knackered and Arsenal were at their best fitness and form wise.They out run us in the last 20 minutes,well done you still got knocked out while not having 1 shot in the 2nd leg.

And again just so I can empaiziase my point. rofl at people saying he would start for Juve and Bayern.Wilshere > Swinestiger rofl rofl rofl rofl

worms
worms
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberman Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:42 am

Wilshere owned that midfield, he did the work of cesc who was a bitch on the night.
More passes does not equate to better performance ffs

cyberman
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:50 am

i dont think he would get into bayern juva's or barca's team just yet. he could play for them and do a really good job but he wouldnt replace anyone as of now. but his potential is there for all to see, amazing young player.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 am

He is definitely better than Gundogan and Sahin. Bastian is more experienced so atm i don't think jack will displace him atm. Maybe in 2 years.

To the question, IMO he will walk into any side which isn't Barca or Bayern.

Oh and to eradicate the myths, Wilshere isn't injury prone. He has had 1 long term injury in his entire career and that is it. He played 49 games in his 1st season with no injuries at all.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 am

worms wrote:
It's hilarious that this one game wonder is been rated so highly,he has potential but please stop overrating him.

one game wonder Laughing

Watch more football please. There are other leagues outside of La Liga
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 am

RealGunner wrote:He is definitely better than Gundogan and Sahin. Bastian is more experienced so atm i don't think jack will displace him atm. Maybe in 2 years.

Oh and to eradicate the myths, Wilshere isn't injury prone. He has had 1 long term injury in his entire career and that is it. He played 49 games in his 1st season with no injuries at all.

Don't agree with him being better than Sahin to be honest.

He'll definitely be better in the future if he continues to develop but I feel Nuri is the better player at the moment. Don't let Nuri's absence from Liverpool and RM fool you.

If England really does care about winning an International trophy soon they'll build the side around Wilshere and Rooney rather than making it up of individuals like they've done in the past. Far too long were Gerrard and Lampard given a free role in centre midfield and never really "clicked" together. It lacked balance. Don't really want to go through the rest of the squad either but they were being picked for 'status' rather than performances.

This kid really does have the potential to be England's next big thing, I do feel he'll be "Arsenal's Gerrard." Wilshere will soon grow out of being injured all the time (as Gerrard did when he was a youngster) and he'll eventually captain Arsenal... definitely look's like he has the potential to have it all (aka a "complete" midfielder)
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sri Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:32 am

LOL @ people confusing Wilshere and Diaby (injury-prone) rofl

Sri
Wer ko, der ko

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by REWB Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 am

ynwa wrote:
RealGunner wrote:He is definitely better than Gundogan and Sahin. Bastian is more experienced so atm i don't think jack will displace him atm. Maybe in 2 years.

Don't agree with him being better than Sahin to be honest.

He'll definitely be better in the future if he continues to develop but I feel Nuri is the better player at the moment. Don't let Nuri's absence from Liverpool and RM fool you.

If England really does care about winning an International trophy soon they'll build the side around Wilshere and Rooney rather than making it up of individuals like they've done in the past. Far too long were Gerrard and Lampard given a free role in centre midfield and never really "clicked" together. It lacked balance. Don't really want to go through the rest of the squad either but they were being picked for 'status' rather than performances.

This kid really does have the potential to be England's next big thing, I do feel he'll be "Arsenal's Gerrard." Wilshere will soon grow out of being injured all the time (as Gerrard did when he was a youngster) and he'll eventually captain Arsenal... definitely look's like he has the potential to have it all (aka a "complete" midfielder)

when sahin (aka midfield version of torres) shows his old dortmund form again then we'll talk, as of now wilshere is simply better.
REWB
REWB
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:38 am

Still not as good as an in form Traore
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next