deception thread

Go down

deception thread

Post by la bestia negra on 16/2/2013, 16:15

alright
coming from a hardcore driver fan I gotta say im impressed driver san fran did well beyond expectations

Last edited by la bestia negra on 24/2/2013, 18:53; edited 1 time in total
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Re: deception thread

Post by Eivindo on 16/2/2013, 16:30

The lord of the rings video games back in 2001-2003. Fantastic experience and the graphics, gameplay, sounds, made it feel like you were in the middle of the movies. Such a surprise, good games from a movie trilogy?

It actually looks better than some of the things made to todays consoles, which says something about how slowly the technology is developing.
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bellabong on 16/2/2013, 18:40

The lotr action games were great, if not extremely short but at the time they only had the movie license so there wasn't much they could do.

Henry wrote:"“Stepovers, tricks, that’s not the game. The game is what Thomas Muller is doing. If I had a son right now, playing, I would say to him ‘look at them, look at [Franck] Ribery, look at Muller.’ What Ronaldo does, and Messi, they’re just freaks. Don’t try to copy those guys. You can copy from Ribery, you can copy from Thomas Muller. What he did at the World Cup, people don’t talk about it. They don’t talk about it, but they should talk about it. He plays the game the right way: he defends, he attacks, he controls the ball when he has to control it, he reverses when he has to reverse it. When he has to finish, he’ll finish. He doesn’t do stepovers, but when he has to perform, he performs. He does what the game asks him to do.”"

Bellabong
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 on 21/2/2013, 12:32

id forgotten about the lotr games, they were the only good moive based games ive ever played :bow:

Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci on 21/2/2013, 12:49

Well.. I remember playing the Uncharted demo. Hated it so much cause I thought it was average. Borrowed the game from my cousin 6 months later and ended up loving it. Now I got plat on all 3 Uncharted games Smile
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down