Onyx
DeletedUser#1
Mr Nick09
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Antionio Adan Case Empty The Antionio Adan Case

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:19 pm

i just want to mention this, because this is a lad, RM second goalkeeper, that will soon join a team like Getafe soon and will never be heard from again.

This to me, is one of the most disgusting case of man management i ever seen.

So here is a lad, who was never truly a great GK, but a nice enough lad to throw balls at casillas in training. All of a sudden he is thrown in the limelight because mourinho wants to make a power play by benching a real madrid legend, and truthfully and relatively off form player.

Mou went as far as to say that Adam was better at the moment than casillas. lots on inks spilled about the topic, Adan thrown in the middle of a fight he cant get anything from, filling shoes he cant handle, and showing a bit of bravado in the press saying he has earned his shot working hard.

unfortunately for him, he flopped in a la liga game getting a red card, and casillas took back his natural seat. Shortly after, casillas is injured, and instead of getting a seat he was hyped to believe he can handle, Diego Lopez arrived at the club.

Now Adan is even further away from being Real n1 than he ever was, he is not even sitting on the bench nowadays, and he is said to be in depression after all that ensued, and the way mourinho threw him aside like an used condom.

never seen a player trolled and tricked like that, but then again, we are talking about someone who bullied Pedro Leon out of the club by blocking his car in the parking lot and what not.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Antionio Adan Case Empty Re: The Antionio Adan Case

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:25 pm

we all know what a disgusting excuse of a human being that portuguese d*ckhead is.

feel sorry for the lad

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Lopez is better than Adan.

Lopez has more experience and quality to play in the big games vs Barca and Man Utd.

Mourinho hasn't really mistreated him, he actually praised Adan.

I think Casillas actually played the next game because Adan was suspended or something. Imo starting Adan was just a wake up call for Casillas.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by DeletedUser#1 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 pm

^ But he trolled Adan emotionally by giving him false hope.

It's like telling a man who really like a girl, that he can get a date with her.....you take him to the place that the girl is, but instead of introducing them together, you tie the guy (adam) to the wall in this case, and f*ck the shit out of the girl in front of his eyes while giving him a troll look and laughing.

Hard to emotionally recover after this, at least he is linked with BMG.

DeletedUser#1
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:45 pm

I'm sure Adan deep down knew he wouldn't really be replacing Casillas. In fact anyone in Adan's place would understand that they wouldn't long term be replacing Casillas.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 pm

What happened to Pedro Leon btw? scratch
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:Hard to emotionally recover after this, at least he is linked with BMG.
I have my doubts that BMG would sign a Spanish keeper with comparatively little match practise. It is more likely that BMG would look for another young German keeper, maybe even promote Janis Blaswich.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:14 pm

man, do you suffer from multiple personality disorder or what?

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:23 am

This is Real Madrid, the club that tolerates failure to the least extent of all clubs. You either perform from the minute you first step on the pitch or you will end up struggling and riding the bench, if even that. GK is the most vulnerable position in that sense, too. So nothing surprising here.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 am

Mou used him in a bad way. he got booed by bernabeu not because he is crap because he was in Mou's side ( Unintentionally ) in fight with Casillas.

Mou is a coach who has no problem using every possible way good or bad to achieve what he wants. i think we all know that.

poor Adan.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:51 am

Poor lad, I do feel bad for him. But I never thought he was good enough to be a Madrid player, even if it was on the bench.

I like the look of Fernando Pacheco. Would love him to be our #3 behind Iker and Lopez.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:55 pm

mou praised him, gave him his chance, he flopped, now he is depressed?

i can't blame mou here, honestly, bar the praise, i'd bench him aswell..
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:09 pm

I cant say im surprised, its Mourinho.

He doesnt give two shits about who is in his way, he does what he has to do to make his point..whatever that is.

Mourinho's stint at Madrid is becoming Van Gaal-esque in his mismanagement of people.

I wont give fake sadness for Adan, you know I dont really care, but I am not blind and do see what has happened here.

Mou praised him? By saying he is better than Iker? That was a insult and disrespect.

Mou knows full well he aint anywhere near Iker..everyone knows it..saying otherwise is just more of what Nick is on about...using Adan.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:28 pm

The Bernabeu letting out a cheer when he got red carded left a bad taste in my mouth. Ironically the guy who gave him the most support was Jose and I don't think Adan harbours any ill will towards him. He'll hold a grudge against the Bernabeu now because they didn't stand behind him at all.

Was Jose making a power play? I don't know, I'm not a fly on the wall in Valdebebas but there is no doubt that Iker wasn't in top form before he was benched. He was letting in some really silly goals, that's not like him at all. He needed a wake up call and he got it regardless of any behind the scenes politics. I feel bad for Antonio not because Mournho gave him a chance to start at the club he's supported all his life but because people enjoyed seeing him fail just to spite a guy who values winning on his terms over everything else (perhaps his biggest flaw)

I fear for Iker because he is going down the path of Raul right now. He's an idol and he deserves to be one because he's one of the best ever but right now he probably thinks he's bigger than the manager or anyone else at the club. Diego has been great since he's come back, it's going to be hard to justify Iker coming back immediately into the starting line up based on this season alone.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grooverider Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Harry Redknapp wrote:we all know what a disgusting excuse of a human being that portuguese d*ckhead is.

feel sorry for the lad

this..^^^ would also be funny if Diego Lopez got injured before the Utd game, then Adan deliberately let in 5/6 goals to ruin Mou's CL hopes eco smile
Grooverider
Grooverider
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:40 pm

It would be insulting to Lopez if he gets benched immediately after Casillas recovery.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Pedram wrote:It would be insulting to Lopez if he gets benched immediately after Casillas recovery.

I agree but if Iker doesn't immediately get back into the starting XI people will say Mourinho is making a power play and that Lopez doesn't deserve a shot.

Diego has the Bernabeu's support though if the Barca/United games are anything to go by.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:12 pm

He still plays football in a professional level, so what has Mou done wrong here? Laughing

Not able to find him a suitable club that he could start in the first XI, more like his fault for not putting enough effort for it.

Pedro Leon, LOL, he was never really any good at anything even for a second choice to Di maria.
This is just some pathetic attempt to diminish Mous rep with Madrid again, sad little man Nick at again.

the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

I 100% agree with Nick.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:21 pm

The xcx wrote:He still plays football in a professional level, so what has Mou done wrong here? Laughing

Not able to find him a suitable club that he could start in the first XI, more like his fault for not putting enough effort for it.

Pedro Leon, LOL, he was never really any good at anything even for a second choice to Di maria.
This is just some pathetic attempt to diminish Mous rep with Madrid again, sad little man Nick at again.

so you are saying that it;s ok for Leon to be mistreated and bullied because he wasnt good enough? good god
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:24 pm

what? Where do you get this rofl?
Bullied, kill me now Laughing Laughing
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:35 pm

Pedro Leon's attitude was terrible. He started a fight with Gago and was telling the squad lies about Jose saying he was a starter.

Callejon has been much better both on and off the pitch.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Rotating underperforming goalkeepers with the backup keeper isn't a Mourinho novelty, Ferguson has rotated De Gea a lot over the past two seasons, and the results are clear for all to see.

Casillas was getting too comfortable in his position and needed a kick in the ass to wake him up. He got better after being benched in a couple of matches and looked to be picking up some form before his injury.

Lopez has been very solid in his short return to Real Madrid and Casillas would have to fight for his place again when he returns for injury. Adan is out of contract at the end of the season, the club is looking beyond him now.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Cough open chat up already cough
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team