Eivindo
dostoevsky
Rossoneri Ninja
uzonero
Forza
Kaladin
12 posters

Go down

The Official Massimiliano Allegri Appreciation Thread Empty The Official Massimiliano Allegri Appreciation Thread

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:42 am

GET INNNN :bow:
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

The Official Massimiliano Allegri Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Official Massimiliano Allegri Appreciation Thread

Post by Forza Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 am

:bow:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

The Official Massimiliano Allegri Appreciation Thread Empty Re: The Official Massimiliano Allegri Appreciation Thread

Post by uzonero Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 am

I'm signed in already

MAX cheers
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:13 am

Darth Fadi : " I find your lack of disapproval ..[Force chokes] disturbing "

Allegri became a Cult figure today. Orchestrated one of the greatest defensive performance in the history of the club. The organisation /commitment /desire /will to win/discipline was incredible to witness.

I guess most of us were proven wrong about something this season.

I couldn't help but remember Dosto criticising Montolivo before he came to Milan, referring to him as the Italian with the least amount of testosterone in his body. Amazing how his work ethic and will to win changed dramatically, and not just Monto, but the team as a whole. No doubt a few youngsters will be inspired by their actions. Truly emotional stuff for me personally.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:40 am

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Darth Fadi : " I find your lack of disapproval ..[Force chokes] disturbing "

Allegri became a Cult figure today. Orchestrated one of the greatest defensive performance in the history of the club. The organisation /commitment /desire /will to win/discipline was incredible to witness.

I couldn't help but remember Dosto criticising Montolivo before he came to Milan, referring to him as the Italian with the least amount of testosterone in his body. Amazing how his work ethic and will to win changed dramatically, and not just Monto, but the team as a whole. No doubt a few youngsters will be inspired by their actions. Truly emotional stuff for me personally.

I think the closest thing we've had to an Allegri Appreciation Thread was the ridiculous Team Allegri thing that popped up in response to one of Fadi's amazing rants. I'd love to hear his thoughts on tonight's game actually.

I know it's not quite the right thread, but Montolivo has indeed undergone an amazing transformation since his insipid midfield performances against tough opponents in 2009 and 2010. Felipe Melo's departure from Fiorentina thrust a great deal of responsibility onto his shoulders and it has moulded him into a complete midfielder, who is extremely robust defensively. Three to four years ago, he was just a technically proficient player, however he's turned into a true midfield general. I only hope that Poli undergoes the same transformation that he does. We should totally get Monty to teach him to slide tackle...I might be getting side tracked here.

Where were we? Oh yes, Team Allegri reporting for duty.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:58 am

dostoevsky wrote:
Rossoneri Ninja wrote:Darth Fadi : " I find your lack of disapproval ..[Force chokes] disturbing "

I think the closest thing we've had to an Allegri Appreciation Thread was the ridiculous Team Allegri thing that popped up in response to one of Fadi's amazing rants. I'd love to hear his thoughts on tonight's game actually.

I know it's not quite the right thread, but Montolivo has indeed undergone an amazing transformation since his insipid midfield performances against tough opponents in 2009 and 2010. Felipe Melo's departure from Fiorentina thrust a great deal of responsibility onto his shoulders and it has moulded him into a complete midfielder, who is extremely robust defensively. Three to four years ago, he was just a technically proficient player, however he's turned into a true midfield general. I only hope that Poli undergoes the same transformation that he does. We should totally get Monty to teach him to slide tackle...I might be getting side tracked here.

Forever the Poli fan lol

I think he already went through most Pre-Rossoneri traditions
* Rated as a future Italian Star
* Played for Inter
* Flopped at Inter
* Allowed to leave by Inter

Only thing that remains is for us to pick him up in the summer
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:00 pm

That's the plan :coffee:

Re-reading Fadi's dummy Allegri fan, it's amazing, you have to re-read it. Laughing

My favourite quote in the whole thread is: "who the f--- is De Sciglio?"
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 pm

dostoevsky wrote:That's the plan :coffee:

Re-reading Fadi's dummy Allegri fan, it's amazing, you have to re-read it. Laughing

rofl I take it he is extremley pessimistic Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 pm

Poli, aka Pirlo, aka Seedorf, aka SULEYGOL

Allegri for Prime Minister of Italy.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm

What makes you think i haven't already Laughing

I'm like Fadi's number 1 fan lol

Pity you never got to know him El, he was quite impressive. Never seen anyone rage as he could.

"who the f--- is De Sciglio?"

Oh Fadi, i miss you bro..
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:47 pm

:bow:
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:48 pm

Rossoneri Ninja wrote:

What makes you think i haven't already Laughing

I'm like Fadi's number 1 fan lol

Pity you never got to know him El, he was quite impressive. Never seen anyone rage as he could.

"who the f--- is De Sciglio?"

Oh Fadi, i miss you bro..

I lurked for a while in the beginning, remembered Brigade's incident, Giancarlo JNC and many more. Left the forum for a bit because of my academics, so i never really got to know Fadi, although i do hear he is quite the character Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Fadi Laughing i never posted much in Milan section ( mainly because the posting quality far outweighs what im capable of) but i remember some of his rage posts Laughing

btw i see Poli being mentioned, wouldn't a more offensive player in front of Montilivo and De Jong when fit make more sense hmm

Anyways Max :bow:

Berlu too for picking the team and the tactics :BOW:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:54 pm

GOAT
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rickinch Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:24 pm

dostoevsky wrote:

I was the one who made the Team Allegri thread back then xD hahah Even though I'm a lurker, I kinda know how things roll here.

On topic, I've always liked allegri and last night made me a proud Team Allegri member hahaha! Forza Milan Smile

ps. I like Poli too!
Rickinch
Rickinch
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Milan31 Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:02 pm

COUNT ME INNN :bow:

I miss Fadi, so curious to what he would say now.
Milan31
Milan31
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:17 am

lol I remember thinking to myself as Allegri sat down on the bench, "You better not screw us over."

But I see my doubt in him was misplaced.

True class from an underrated coach Very Happy
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down