billy_gr
The Franchise
BarcaKizz
free_cat
Harmonica
17 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Celta Vigo vs Barcelona, La Liga Round 29 - Page 3 Empty Re: Celta Vigo vs Barcelona, La Liga Round 29

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:32 pm

FIFA virus finally strikes the Tito/Roura era

BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Celta Vigo vs Barcelona, La Liga Round 29 - Page 3 Empty Re: Celta Vigo vs Barcelona, La Liga Round 29

Post by CBarca Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Fabregas played?
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:40 pm

I am going to try and not blame individuals, it can be hard, but today at least I can refrain.

At 2-1, we should of won. My anger comes because this team is so arrogant at times, I think they really believe 2-1 is good score to have. They sure play like it.

The goal to make it 2-2, bad bad organisation...Dani Alves and I think Bartra alone vs 3 men in a goalscoring position..someone (not Pique he was trying to block the cross) should of been in back there, needed talking before the play, dont know where it went wrong.

But yeah, other than that I dont get the criticism. Pique and Bartra both played good games in my opinion and did little wrong, I like Bartra, he should play more.

But as I said, not putting this one on individuals. The entire team, with maybe a couple of exceptions, played like 2-1 is a good scoreline. Clearly we dont learn.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:51 pm

Oh and I also thinking subbing off Thiago first was a mistake, mostly it locks us into keeping Cesc or Song on for the 90.

Thiago had a bad first half for him, put too much on 2-3 passes..but he improved in the 2nd and kept his passes shorter. The problem removing him was after that if we didnt get a 2 goal lead it was predictable the next sub was Busquets for Cesc. Which I dont see the point of, teams dont counter us in the center so we dont need extra defensive ability in the middle and with both Song and Busquets it only makes it more difficult to actually keep the ball.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:58 am

Didn't see the game but it was good to see Barta start. Tbh, I don't blame him if he did have a bad game or not because he has had 2 or 3 injuries plus limitied time on the pitch.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by alexjanosik Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:13 am

Question:Name the things Cesc The Lost Lamb Fabregas did right in this match?
Answer:None
Question:Name the things Cesc The Lost Lamb Fabregas did wrong in this match?
Answer:I dont want to grow old answering that question.
I am sick of him messing up our team.He is just useless.Pure garbage.I think its time we accept the fact that he is garbage and that he doesnt deserve to play for us.Just ship him out in the summer.Its painful to watch him play.I can do a far better job than him.
And how surprising that Thiago gets subbed instead of Fabregas.Granted Thiago didnt have a great game but still he was far better than Cesc.Atleast he didnt run away from the ball as if it was dynamite.
On the players,bar Messi and Tello dont think anyone played well.
On the goals conceded,first one was avoidable.Second Busquets doesnt clear,Pique comes across to stop the cross,cant do so and leaves Bartra and Alves in the center against 4 players.No one was gurading the far post and they score.Song should have been in the center but wasnt.Since Alves had come center to help Bartra,as dani mentioned,someone should have been there at the far post.
I like Bartra.He hadf a shaky first half but imrpoved in the second.And he seems good in the air.Won almost every ball.Should play more.

alexjanosik
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:42 am

Just watched the replay of the game...
Decent result. Wouldn’t have complained had we lost. This international break was the worst we had and a draw is a good result. What worries me most the way cesc and thiago played. Cesc should have stepped up last night. Some one needs to tell him that at barca his first job it to set a rhythm fo the game, especially with iniesta and xavi absent. Positives – Montoya, did a decent job at LB and should start at Paris. Tello – won’t know whether PSG will allow him that kind of space but we should unleash him at sometime.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Niyameddin Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:57 am

i think Cesc used to be a leader of his Arsenal team for long years. he used to run less. after this age you can not change him. he loses his speed by age and he will get worse year after year. in barca you have to be a school boy and run your ass off. lately some players forgot about it. pique, alves, messi even iniesta is not working hard like before. they woke up in milan game.but i dont blame them still they are better than some ex night club stars despite winning so many things

Niyameddin
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:21 pm

The Franchise wrote:
At 2-1, we should of won. My anger comes because this team is so arrogant at times, I think they really believe 2-1 is good score to have. They sure play like it.

I had the same thought dani. No real urge to try scoring the third goal and not enough caution to prevent the equalizer.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by messixaviesta Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:30 pm

This was one rare occasion when I wasn't as preoccupied with the result of the match as with Messi getting the record.

While I agree with you all completely about how stupidly we threw away the win, it was wonderful to see Leo get that record of scoring consecutively against all La Liga opponents.

messixaviesta
First Team
First Team

http://twitter.com/messixaviesta , http://footballbydeepak.blogs

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:33 pm

Funny thing is no one cares less about the record than Messi himself Laughing
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 am

I just find it hilarious how Ronaldo breaks records and Messi just smashes them the very next season.

2010 / 2011 Ronaldo sets a La Liga goalscoring record with 40 goals. The next season Messi scores 50. 2011 / 2012 Ronaldo scores against every team in La Liga which doesn't even look like a breakable record in the first place. The next season Messi scores against every team in La Liga but he does it in consecutive games. Laughing Ronaldo must be so pissed by now. Laughing

As for the game: Pique. Laughing What a performance. Laughing

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum