Lupi
Vibe
Juventude
DeviAngel
Tomwin Lannister
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Inter - Juventus official matchday thread Empty Inter - Juventus official matchday thread

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Here is the official match thread. I have no news to add in myself, all I will say is post some rare pictures of Pepe. Give him some love and discuss the hallowed match.

Good luck my brothers.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Inter - Juventus official matchday thread Empty Re: Inter - Juventus official matchday thread

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Cambiasso: Rivalry with Juve is great

Esteban Cambiasso has insisted that the rivalry between Inter and Juventus is 'a great one' as the two teams prepare to meet tomorrow.

The Nerazzurri host the Bianconeri at San Siro on Saturday, looking for the three points that could take them up to fifth in the table.

But the Argentine midfielder has claimed that his side will put their focus purely on the football.

“We are just thinking about the match against Juventus,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “The rivalry between the two sides is a great one, but we have to focus on what happens on the field.

“We have to demonstrate our value. This season we have had our ups and downs and in a League like the Italian one, you have to be consistent.

“That is what Juventus have done – they have never let their guard down.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Inter - Juventus official matchday thread Empty Re: Inter - Juventus official matchday thread

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Buffon: Inter defeat still burns

Gianluigi Buffon has admitted that Juventus have 'not forgotten' the defeat to Inter earlier on in the season.

The Nerazzurri claimed a 3-1 win in Turin back in November, and the goalkeeper has conceded that the loss will be used as motivation tomorrow when they face Andrea Stramaccioni's side again.

“We have not forgotten that game,” he told Sky Sport Italia. “They were superior to us and deserved to win.

“We want to make a great comeback from that because the defeat still burns.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vucinic out of Juventus squad

Mirko Vucinic is missing from the Juventus squad for the Inter tie on Saturday because of illness.

The Montenegro international returned from the 1-1 draw against England in midweek with a fever and won’t be risked.

Vucinic was being tipped to be rested anyway given that the Old Lady will face Bayern Munich in the Champions League on Tuesday.

Boss Antonio Conte is also without Martin Caceres, Mauricio Isla, Nicklas Bendtner and Simone Pepe for the San Siro Derby d’Italia.

Squad: 1 Buffon, 3 Chiellini, 6 Pogba, 8 Marchisio, 11 De Ceglie, 12 Giovinco, 13 Peluso, 15 Barzagli, 18 Anelka, 19 Bonucci, 20 Padoin, 21 Pirlo, 22 Asamoah, 23 Vidal, 24 Giaccherini, 26 Lichtsteiner, 27 Quagliarella, 30 Storari, 32 Matri, 34 Rubinho, 39 Marrone.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Inter squad for Juventus

Walter Samuel and Fredy Guarin are in the Inter squad for Saturday’s Derby d’Italia against Juventus.

The Argentine was an injury doubt, while the Colombian midfielder is included despite returning late from international duty.

The Beneamata are without Joel Obi, Gaby Mudingayi, Diego Milito and Luca Castellazzi because of injury. Juan Jesus, meanwhile, is suspended.

Goalkeepers: 1 Samir Handanovic, 27 Vid Belec, 30 Juan Pablo Carrizo.

Defenders: 6 Matias Silvestre, 23 Andrea Ranocchia, 25 Walter Samuel, 26 Cristian Chivu, 28 Simone Pasa, 31 Alvaro Pereira, 42 Jonathan, 55 Yuto Nagatomo.

Midfielders: 4 Javier Zanetti, 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ezequiel Schelotto, 10 Mateo Kovacic, 11 Ricardo Alvarez, 14 Fredy Guarin, 17 Zdravko Kuzmanovic, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 21 Walter Gargano, 24 Marco Benassi.

Forwards: 8 Rodrigo Palacio, 18 Tommaso Rocchi, 99 Antonio Cassano.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Conte would consider Inter future

Juventus boss Antonio Conte has today failed to rule out a possible future at Inter ahead of Saturday’s game. “We’re also not thinking about Bayern Munich yet.”

Conte was asked about a potential stint on the Nerazzurri bench at some stage in his career and he didn’t close that door.

“You can never say never in football,” Conte, a former Juventus captain, stated on the eve of the Derby d’Italia. “I’m a professional.

“I’m always the biggest fan of the teams that I Coach. That was the case at Arezzo, Bari, Atalanta, Siena and, obviously, Juventus.”

Putting the hypothetical to one side, Conte turned to the reality of facing Inter and then Bayern Munich in the space of four days.

“For us the game with a capital G is the one against the Nerazzurri,” he said amidst suggestions that his side are primarily concentrating on the Bayern tie.

“People who know me are aware that the next game is always the most important, therefore the Inter match.

“This is a key stage of the season with six games in 21 days. We are playing for the Scudetto and the Champions League.

“But we are certainly not thinking about the Bayern game, we are focused on Inter.

“I know from experience that if you try to calculate results then you run the risk of getting things wrong. You have to think about one game at a time.

“I’ll pick the best side possible and I expect an open game. The draw would not be a good result for either of us.”

Juventus are nine points clear at the top of the table and Conte is keen to keep that gap intact over the weekend.

“We want to confirm ourselves in the championship and we can’t fail in specific games, because we are playing against a great side and tradition.

“Inter can beat anyone in a game.

“We have to follow our objectives which are to win the Scudetto again and continue our Champions League dream.”

Conte admitted that he did have some selection problems to resolve after the recent international break.

“We’ve had 15 internationals fly all over the world and not all of them returned in prefect condition. Mirko Vucinic, for example, has a fever.”

The tactician also defended 20-year-old Paul Pogba who was sent-off in only his second cap for France against Spain.

“I saw the game and I thought his dismissal was wrong seeing as the first booking was non existent when you consider that he jumps normally for the ball.

“With experience he could have avoided the second. But I have to compliment him as he’s showing the progress he has made with us by playing for his country.”
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm sure all Conte is saying is that he's not going to rule out and job opportunities. However, that would hurt deep seeing him in Inters touchline in a debry d'Italia.

Can not wait for this game. Forze simone Pepe and Forza Juve!
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Yeah, as a manager, you can't rule out any jobs just like players can't rule out any teams. Just ask Lippi, Ancelotti, and Capello or Inzaghi, Cannavaro, and Zlatan. You gotta make that money.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:32 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Conte would consider Inter future

Juventus boss Antonio Conte has today failed to rule out a possible future at Inter ahead of Saturday’s game. “We’re also not thinking about Bayern Munich yet.”

Conte was asked about a potential stint on the Nerazzurri bench at some stage in his career and he didn’t close that door.

“You can never say never in football,” Conte, a former Juventus captain, stated on the eve of the Derby d’Italia. “I’m a professional.

“I’m always the biggest fan of the teams that I Coach. That was the case at Arezzo, Bari, Atalanta, Siena and, obviously, Juventus.”

Putting the hypothetical to one side, Conte turned to the reality of facing Inter and then Bayern Munich in the space of four days.

“For us the game with a capital G is the one against the Nerazzurri,” he said amidst suggestions that his side are primarily concentrating on the Bayern tie.

“People who know me are aware that the next game is always the most important, therefore the Inter match.

“This is a key stage of the season with six games in 21 days. We are playing for the Scudetto and the Champions League.

“But we are certainly not thinking about the Bayern game, we are focused on Inter.

“I know from experience that if you try to calculate results then you run the risk of getting things wrong. You have to think about one game at a time.

“I’ll pick the best side possible and I expect an open game. The draw would not be a good result for either of us.”

Juventus are nine points clear at the top of the table and Conte is keen to keep that gap intact over the weekend.

“We want to confirm ourselves in the championship and we can’t fail in specific games, because we are playing against a great side and tradition.

“We have to follow our objectives which are to win the Scudetto again and continue our Champions League dream.”

Conte admitted that he did have some selection problems to resolve after the recent international break.

“We’ve had 15 internationals fly all over the world and not all of them returned in prefect condition. Mirko Vucinic, for example, has a fever.”

The tactician also defended 20-year-old Paul Pogba who was sent-off in only his second cap for France against Spain.

“I saw the game and I thought his dismissal was wrong seeing as the first booking was non existent when you consider that he jumps normally for the ball.

“With experience he could have avoided the second. But I have to compliment him as he’s showing the progress he has made with us by playing for his country.”

confused

Wow,Conte what a traitor...

Now that we know what kind of a person you really are we don't want you at Inter.You and your betting scandal history can go to Milan since you have similar experiences in the past,leave our side of the city clean.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:34 pm

Vibe wrote:

confused

Now that we know what kind of a person you really are we don't want you at Inter.You and your betting scandal history can go to Milan since you have similar experiences in the past,leave our side of the city clean.

not a good way to go :fishing: bro
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Vibe wrote:

confused

not a good way to go :fishing: bro

Mad

That was a decent bait,y u have to ruin it?

Perfectly balanced with implying Conte wants Inter and Inter don't want him,adding the third rival and overall moral fagotry all delivered with an ounce of ignorance.

A young Juventino was about to rip his mouth with this hook Laughing
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 pm

Laughing

Vibe No

step up your game bro.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:45 pm

banana Juve , Old Lady must win , do that For Roma Buffon

I never forget ------------- but Juve is better than that

Last edited by Epoto on Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 pm

AbraKebabra Alacalamb wrote:Laughing

Vibe No

step up your game bro.

With my reputation low-ball baiting has become impossible Laughing Shame cause it's the sweetest...
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:10 pm

pls juve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:48 pm

Too bad your side of the city was never clean in the first place :fishing:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:44 am

Not really interested in this game at all! Its not like Inter are competing with us for anything, we are at the top and they are just a mid table team pushing for Europa league. Thing is though if we get knocked out of the CL by Bayern then we will only have the League to focus on anyway and were already got a big lead in points over Napoli so on this instance I would like to see a big squad rotation with key players rested for the Bayern game!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by elm_baraja_shaman Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:09 am

so far as Tomjuve makes the threads we are good...... worst outcome should be a draw.......

Tomjuve :bow: :bow: :bow: , undefeated thread maker......
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:47 am

elmystique wrote:so far as Tomjuve makes the threads we are good...... worst outcome should be a draw.......

Tomjuve :bow: :bow: :bow: , undefeated thread maker......
I was about to right the same! :bow:
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Fuzail Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:40 am

write*

and this will be an easy win, good chance for Marrone, Giaccherrini and most importantly Giovinco

come on JUVE

Fuzail
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:35 pm

The official FB page has posted our team.

------------------------Buffon------------------------
-------Barzagli-------Bonucci--------Chiellini-------
Padoin-------------------------------------Asamoah
---------Vidal---------Pirlo-------Marchisio--------
------------Matri-----------QUAGDADDY-----------
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by MMM Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:39 pm

Clear penalty on vidal was denied... :facepalm:
MMM
MMM
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:53 pm

Good game from us so far we are not sweating, not pushing to much and we are leading Smile
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:55 pm

DeviAngel wrote:Good game from us so far we are not sweating, not pushing to much and we are leading Smile

My exact thoughts.

GOAT goal from Quags !
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Juve4Life Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 pm

How is the game? I have to do something that could wait but noo -.-
Also who is being rested and I heard that Quag's goal was tremendous lol

Juve4Life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next