urbaNRoots
McAgger
Donuts
Harmonica
futbol
70 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Cesc Crapregas Denunciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cesc Crapregas Denunciation Thread

Post by Doc Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:01 pm

As always, another blinder from him when it matters...

Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Cesc Crapregas Denunciation Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cesc Crapregas Denunciation Thread

Post by M99 Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:21 am

Once again after he comes off, Barca starts playing better Laughing

Is Tata blind or does he think real life is like FIFA on Semi Pro level where you can start all the highest rated players without giving a damn about whether or not everyone is on their best position?
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 am

Poor guy got booed off. Stop hating on him ffs

#ThanksCesc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:54 am

Used to be the best AM in the world while at Arsenal. :coffee:
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 am

El Gunner wrote:Used to be the best AM in the world while at Arsenal. :coffee:

of course he was
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:58 am

Looked great when he played with players that had no winning mentality, when playing with champions he looks like a lost lamb. This man is perhaps the worst signing in Barcelonas history relative to their standing in football. No coincidence they started struggling once this joker decided to play. Bypassed every single time Madrid went forward, can't tackle, defenisve positioning is terrible, gives the ball away more than inter did in the camp nou, utter disgrace. Glad he is getting booed. All my Barcelona mates that live in Barcelona say that noone wants him and they think his signing destabilised them rofl

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 am

Best AM that led to you guys getting knocked out of cl in 10/11. Giving Barcelona an assist a year in advance...

DAT VISION The Cesc Crapregas Denunciation Thread - Page 4 Datass
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:59 am

What's bad is that he will go to the World Cup instead of the likes of Koke.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:02 am

Didn't watch the game but I'll still call this a knee-jerk :coffee:
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 am

Jibers, you don't need to be hating mate, cuz even though you might deny it, somewhere deep inside, you know that there's some relevance in what I said.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:10 am

El Gunner wrote:Jibers, you don't need to be hating mate, cuz even though you might deny it, somewhere deep inside, you know that there's some relevance in what I said.

Never thought he was the best AM. He was decent in the prem but flopped against top opposition constantly. Best in epl means little these days. Yaya Toure is supposedly the best cm in epl, comes to Europe 2 seasons in a row, flops as hard as a dying dolphin. Cesc is out of his depth at Barcelona, everyone can see it. You defending him just smacks of bias tbh. Awful every time he is on the pitch. Difference now is that he isn't stat padding. Adds nothing to attack or defence and is bypassed almost every single time.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:18 am

jibers wrote:
El Gunner wrote:Jibers, you don't need to be hating mate, cuz even though you might deny it, somewhere deep inside, you know that there's some relevance in what I said.

Never thought he was the best AM. He was decent in the prem but flopped against top opposition constantly. Best in epl means little these days. Yaya Toure is supposedly the best cm in epl, comes to Europe 2 seasons in a row, flops as hard as a dying dolphin. Cesc is out of his depth at Barcelona, everyone can see it. You defending him just smacks of bias tbh. Awful every time he is on the pitch. Difference now is that he isn't stat padding. Adds nothing to attack or defence and is bypassed almost every single time.
Nah man, I'm just saying that he used to be very good at Arsenal.

In no way am I denying that he is currently doing bad at Barcelona.

Then you may ask, well then why the need for my comment?
Well sure, I still like Cesc, he was instrumental to Arsenal during his last few years before he left. So therefore, on that front, I agree, that there might be a bit of bias in what I said because I feel obliged to defend him in some way.
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:46 am

He must come back at his home . The England Laughing Fabregas  EPL legend  a Spanish player who is fine more in England than in Spain Proud
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:03 am

Art Morte wrote:Didn't watch the game but I'll still call this a knee-jerk :coffee:

lol Its the opposite of knee jerk...said he sucks like 2-3 season before he was signed. Let alone now.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:31 am

Robespierre wrote:He must come back at his home . The England :lol:Fabregas  EPL legend  a Spanish player who is fine more in England than in Spain Proud

I agree, I dont think Barcelona would sell until the ban is over.

Cesc back to Arsenal is like a trophy. Proud
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:02 am

in his defense, he played his best football as a free roaming number 10 .

that position is not available at barça.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:18 am

Yeh, that's definitely his best position and would ideally be where he would play if he was to move. At CM he's too slow, at least for Barca's style and at CF he doesn't have all the qualities to be a false 9 or a proper striker.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 am

I actually thought he played well... Didn't he almost assist 2 goals?
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Curtinho Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:02 pm

jibers wrote:

Comon, Touré is an amazing player. I would still say that Gerrard is the best CM in the EPL, but there are a lot of players coming up around there that are/will be world class.

Fabregas was quite good in the EPL but he never struck me as best in the league/world or anything like that.
Curtinho
Curtinho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:12 pm

El Cujo wrote:
jibers wrote:

Comon, Touré is an amazing player. I would still say that Gerrard is the best CM in the EPL, but there are a lot of players coming up around there that are/will be world class.

Fabregas was quite good in the EPL but he never struck me as best in the league/world or anything like that.

Laughing

jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:26 pm

jibers wrote:
El Cujo wrote:
jibers wrote:

Laughing

Gerrard this season have been easily the best CM in the PL.

Don't see why the lols.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:46 pm

That thread surname name taint and tarnishing No

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Not exaclty sure whats happening with him for last few months, since for a longgg time hes been great so often for us, mainly in th eleague vs the scrubs teams more though :PSame can be said of Sanchez I think....

Im not sure if Tata is to blame, but obvious to everyone in the big games, Cesc slows our attack and just overall slow :PI give him credit though becos he helps us boss the midfield.... but over time, hindering the attack is probably not worth it.

Anyway I think Cesc is still a top top player, just circumstances and the position in this team is not the best atm for him. He would be a key player in most sides in the world though, so again unfair to call him crap and all.
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 am

Jose Mourinho has accused Barcelona of playing Cesc Fabregas out of position following the midfielder's impressive Chelsea debut.

The Spain international joined for the Liga giants in a deal worth €36 million earlier in the summer, and played a part in all three goals in Monday's 3-0 win over Burnley.

Barcelona hit out at Fabregas following his exit, detailing declining performances towards the end of each season, but Mourinho feels the club never truly knew his real role.

"When the players are your first choice it is very difficult to make a mistake," he told reporters. "Fabregas was our first choice for that position. I know clearly what the player is because we were so long in the same league.

"He moved to Spain also, so for the last 10 years we have been in the same league for six or seven. I know exactly what he will bring.

"For Barca he was the fake nine, the number ten and winger but I know and he knows what is his best position so he is giving exactly what we need. Quick thinking in midfield. He brings people in the same direction. I am really happy."

Chelsea overcame a shock Burnley lead to run out comfortable winners at Turf Moor and Mourinho praised midfielder duo Fabregas and Nemanja Matic for their assured displays.

"The team played very well but I agree with Cesc being man of the match because he and [Nemanja] Matic controlled the game and dictated the intensity of it," said the Chelsea manager.

"They decided how to control the pace. They were both good brains in this team and I am happy with that because last season we could not control the game as we controlled [it] today."
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Thoughts?

Never playing midfield with Matic by himself in any important game.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:33 pm

Fußball wrote:Cesc joins Chelsea. Mourinho's defensive fortress turns into a team that concedes 6 goals in 4 games.

Cesc leaves Barca. Defensive joke team Barca turns into a team that is yet to concede a meaningful shot on target after 3 games.

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next